Poser - Looking for leotard clothing

Do you have a question about writing, drawing, or rendering comix and stories? Would you like to learn more about the process of creating sequential art? Leave a message here and start a discussion. Who knows what you'll learn!

Poser - Looking for leotard clothing

Postby madcap » June 5th, 2013, 2:57 pm

As there are a lot of superheroine comics on here, there are an awful lot of leotards...but I am having trouble finding any place to buy good leotard props. Can somebody point me towards a good place for that kind of thing? I have tried Renderotica, Renderosity and RunTimeDNA with very little luck.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
madcap

Re: Poser - Looking for leotard clothing

Postby madcap » June 5th, 2013, 8:42 pm

Thank you very much!! I may indeed be able to make use of some of those!

Though if anybody knows of any others, I'd be happy to take a look at them as well!
madcap

Re: Poser - Looking for leotard clothing

Postby mitru » June 6th, 2013, 12:36 am

In Renderosity Freebies zone you have a couple of superheroine suit available for free: Wonder Woman, Powergirl, Lady Marvel...

I think they were under the name of Superheroine Cosplay.

If you use V4, a good option it's DAZ bodysuit, it has got a lot of material zones and it's very versatile. If you use Genesis, the figure has got a great superheroine/superheroe suit, very customizable but I think that the clothing set it's only compatible with DAZ studio at the moment.

In most cases, any lingery or swinsuit can be used with a slight material modification.
mitru

Return to Making Comix