DollMistress's Sex Drone 173 or Space Ditz as inspirations?

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

DollMistress's Sex Drone 173 or Space Ditz as inspirations?

Postby leto17 » December 2nd, 2011, 3:08 pm

Hello.

Anbyone ever thought of doing work based off DollMistress's poser art and space ditz game, or within that universe? Or would that be intruding on her territory?

I hope its okay for me to link to these sites. Perhaps everybody knows about these stories anyway, but:

A few years back, a person on hypnotics-collective called DollMistress generated a couple of interesting stories:

The one that sticks out in my mind, with a really good transformation seqeunce, is the "Scifisecret" story, where Admiral Carmelia is transformed into 173, a robotized sex drone:

http://scifisecret.tripod.com/1.html

It's a pity the story did not spend more time on 173 and her misadventures after she was converted.

I'd love to see some fan art of the victim! For example, Akon, McTek, Fin, and Uroboros' interpretations of the victim or as inspiration for their original designs.

I think the transformation sequence is awesome. I wish there was more of this story, and I also look forward to more of Akon's awesome Unity story in the future myself-Monkey Business is fun too!;).

Anyway, DollMistress also made a series based on a tabico story.

http://rougepage1.tripod.com/rouge.htm

Finally, She also created a great RAGS game. I strongly recommend EVERYONE try it! With a bit of patience, the 3rd Act is simply amazing:

The game itself: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D228FF53

The RAGS game engine:

http://www.ragsgame.com/Downloads.aspx

Since then, she's fallen off the radar.:(

Most if not all of you probably know about these, especially the game. Still I thought it be of interest to anyone who might want to generate some art off this stuff.

For me I'd like to see our great artists do some interpretation of the "scifisecret" story, of Sex Drone 173.
leto17

Re: DollMistress's Sex Drone 173 or Space Ditz as inspirations?

Postby teridoll » December 3rd, 2011, 9:41 am

I also love the story and artwork of Drone 173 from DollMistress. It would be great to expand on it. I do remember in the MCforum she wondered about contributing to this site or HIPCOMIX. I think this site is better suited to her mind control art. It would be great to have her or get her permission to expand on that story.!
teridoll

Postby Akonkid » December 3rd, 2011, 9:18 pm

I'm a huge fan of DollMistress's art and stories, and I know I'd definitely enjoy those stories here or expanded upon on MCComix. I was influenced heavily by these stories, and I'm glad you guys noticed some of those similarities.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Mr. Cryptic » December 4th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Thanks for the tip about the RAGS game engine! That looks really interesting!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby leto17 » December 5th, 2011, 3:44 pm

And thank YOU Mr. Cryptic for your excellent stories!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » December 26th, 2011, 9:32 am

Anyone heard from Dollmistress (Celina or Celine) lately?
Her work is incredible and could add alot of spice to McComix.

Thanks all and happy holidays.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » December 27th, 2011, 6:22 pm

Sadly, I don't know what she's up to:(. I, too, wish she would do more work.
leto17

Postby madcap » May 19th, 2012, 9:20 am

HOLY SHIT, I've never heard of DollMistress or seen any of her work before, but those were AMAZING!! Has she done anything else other than the two stories that you linked to, Leto17? I also would LOVE to see some of the artists here do their own interpretations of this. Akonkid, I noticed you responded to this thread...any chance you could maybe do a short picture series or a single pic about drone 173 after her enslavement, since you said these stories inspired you?

Also, the megaupload link to the game that she made is no longer working. Does anybody know of another place where it could be found?
madcap

Postby Uzobono » May 19th, 2012, 3:49 pm

I was actually inspired by that RAGS game to start on The Division, and the upcoming issues incorporate some of DollMistress' work and writing style. Speaking of Drone 173.... ;)
Uzobono

Postby Doctor Robo » May 19th, 2012, 8:00 pm

teridoll wrote:I also love the story and artwork of Drone 173 from DollMistress. It would be great to expand on it. I do remember in the MCforum she wondered about contributing to this site or HIPCOMIX. I think this site is better suited to her mind control art. It would be great to have her or get her permission to expand on that story.!

If this is true, please put her in touch with me. We are always looking for new artists to contribute to MCcomix and HIPcomix.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Lt_Phoenix » May 20th, 2012, 2:37 am

leto17 wrote:Finally, She also created a great RAGS game. I strongly recommend EVERYONE try it! With a bit of patience, the 3rd Act is simply amazing:

The game itself: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D228FF53

The RAGS game engine:

http://www.ragsgame.com/Downloads.aspx

It seems that the Megauploads has been closed. Any other way of getting hold of that game? Also I'm not sure what to DL to make the game work. Never used RAGS before.
Lt_Phoenix

Postby Uzobono » May 22nd, 2012, 11:15 am

In a giant burst of inspiration from Dollmistress' story I decided to make a side-story set in The Division. The cover's up now just as a tease :D

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... ewsIndex=2
Uzobono

Postby Ghosthand » May 22nd, 2012, 3:57 pm

Uzobono wrote:In a giant burst of inspiration from Dollmistress' story I decided to make a side-story set in The Division. The cover's up now just as a tease :D

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... ewsIndex=2

That looks interesting, can't wait to see the story:)
Ghosthand

Postby Lucia Wilber » July 6th, 2012, 5:25 pm

If anyone can put me in contact with Dollmistress, I would be very grateful! I just got done playing every ending in Space Ditz and am interested in making another RAGS game myself in the same universe, but would like to discuss that with her to make sure it's okay and whatnot.

Thanks!
Lucia Wilber

Re: DollMistress's Sex Drone 173 or Space Ditz as inspiratio

Postby Dollymistress » December 7th, 2012, 9:10 pm

Tee hee...

You know, probably the best way to reach me is via Secondlife, where I'm Simple Plassitz and run around throwing artwork at people a lot.

Also simpleplassitz@gmail.com
Dollymistress

Next

Return to Requests