MCComix Presents Club Pump #2

Discuss the stories that fall under the "MCcomix Presents" label!

MCComix Presents Club Pump #2

Postby MCComix Presents » September 18th, 2009, 4:15 am

Haley Swift has begun her membership at the new all women fitness center Club Pump. Unfortunately, Haley doesn't seem to remember much about her time there. All she knows is that she has to come back with her sister! Holly Swift, who fights crime under the alter ego of DAREDOLL, is reluctantly dragged by her sister to Club Pump.
What Holly doesn't know, however, is that Club Pump is merely a front for nefarious R.O.P.E member Lance Hardwood. With the aid of his subordinate, a "reformed" Brunhilda Krammpacher, Lance's goal is to covertly enslave as many young female patrons as possible for his own dastardly ends.
Will Holly realize her peril before these villains have a chance to act?
Members can follow the continuing story starring the SPEED DEMONS at this link:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=57
MCComix Presents

Re: MCComix Presents Club Pump #2

Postby madcap » September 18th, 2009, 10:47 pm

I love the last page of this issue. Seeing the two sisters working out mindlessly while people are talking about what great sex slaves they'll be right in front of them was a pretty hot scenario. Looking forward to where this one is going. I feel like we're still in the prologue stage at the moment, so I can't wait till this story really gets rolling!
madcap

Postby Akonkid » September 19th, 2009, 12:43 am

I agree. I admit to having a soft spot for cute, athletic girls, so seeing Haley and Holly working out side by side in the buff, totally mindless, was a really satisfying image. :D I can't wait for more! Keep it up; you're rockin' the house with this!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby madcap » September 19th, 2009, 7:40 am

Aha! So you're not part of the mysterious creative team! Unless you're trying to throw us off... :P

Nah, I don't know how you could have the time to be working on yet another story anyway. Heheh.
madcap

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 22nd, 2009, 2:20 pm

Nice pic of the butts on page 24.

Oh I love the clit rub exercise, I wish i could assist :lol: . I really like pantsless look on Holly
ashleychloroformed

Return to MCcomix Presents...