League of Liberty - "Monkey Business"

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Re: League of Liberty - "Monkey Business"

Postby Adon » April 24th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Long time lurker unlurking for this one.

Well, another robot, and it looks like Madame Machine is making the same mistake everyone seems to... thinking that because her body is simian her mind must be that of a gorilla as well. Hank McCoy would like to object! Not to mention that a gorilla is in most ways physically superior to a human... so imagine a robot one.

I have to admit I prefer the 'standing at attention monotone voice' robots to these more personality warped ones. At least Golden Girl doesn't appear to have been completely twisted... her reply wasn't cruel, just to the point. To each their own I suppose... I just prefer robots to act a bit more stereotypical. One of my kinks.

Finally... oh lord. If he somehow saves the day, PLEASE let it be accidental or in a way that makes him look stupid(er). I don't think the world could survive his swelled ego's mass if he doesn't come out looking like the moron he is.
Adon

Postby Akonkid » May 2nd, 2013, 12:41 pm

Hey everyone! Back with more Monkey Business! What's going on this week?

All hope seems lost. Our heroines are captured and systematically being turned into soulless machines bent on obeying Madame Machine's twisted orders. Our remaining heroines are bound and captured. But wait! What's this? Could it be?! Yes! It's Captain Love, here to save the day! See how THAT pans out in "Monkey Business" Issue 12, only at MCComix!

You can find it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=73548

Thanks for reading everyone! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » May 16th, 2013, 10:20 am

Hey everyone! More sexy and silly shenanigans are going down in "Monkey Business". What's new this week?

An unexpected hero has shown up to save the day! Of all people, Captain Love has arrived to dispense justice to Madame Machine... but first he has to rescue the damsels in distress! While he and Ms. Universe sneak through the facility, Madame Machine continues her series of sinister experiments and tests on the poor robotized victims under her control! But even she starts to cross some boundaries and not even scientific protocol can hold her back! Find out what happens in "Monkey Business" Issue 13, only at MCComix!

Enjoy it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=74793

Thanks for reading and supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » May 30th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Hey readers! Got more simian-themed sensations ready for you to enjoy!

Ms. Universe and Captain Love have succeeded in locating Gorilla Gal, but no amount of brute strength can break through the impenetrable force field! The reunited heroes split up, with Ms. Universe off on her own to locate an unlock switch, while Gorilla Gal and Captain Love get some personal alone time together... I'm sure this will go well. Find out what happens, and who puts the moves on who, in "Monkey Business" Issue 14, only at MCComix!

See it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=75592
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » June 13th, 2013, 10:45 am

Hey everyone! Got more mind control and monkey business going on! So what's new this week?

After a humiliating beat-down, Captain Love has finally come to his senses... along with the still-formidable robotized Golden Girl! But fortunately, something seems very wrong with Golden Girl's programming, and Captain Love receives a much more pleasant encounter with the bodacious bot! But will his good luck last forever, or will karma bite him in the ass once again? Find out in "Monkey Business" Issue 15, only at MCComix!

Catch the sexiness here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=76488

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » June 27th, 2013, 8:44 am

Hey everyone! Got a new issue of "Monkey Business" ready for you.

Gorilla Gal and Ms. Universe continue to scour the evil lair of Madame Machine, hoping to find both her and their captive friends and force the vile villain to undo the damage she has caused... but the predators can quickly become the prey when Madame Machine's robot minions get the drop on them! Will a last-minute rescue attempt from Captain Love save the day, or does the dear Captain have something ELSE in mind for his two teammates? Find out in "Monkey Business" issue 16, only at MCComix!

You can catch it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=77349

Thanks for reading, everyone! And thank you for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Hector2 » June 29th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Dear Akonkid:

League of Liberty # 16 cover has to be the best comic cover not of your series, nor this site, but I would say of the whole universe!

This is a dream come true (for Captain Love at least) and its something so cool and so politically incorrect, that crosses the line twice. Brilliant!

You rule!
Hector2

Postby Akonkid » June 29th, 2013, 8:12 pm

Glad you liked the update and the cover.

Yeah, Captain Love is a total scumbag, but even HE has his moments of triumph... let's see if they last... ;)
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » July 11th, 2013, 3:51 pm

Hello fans of fun and freaky mind control! We're here with a new installment of "Monkey Business", so what's new this week?

Betrayed by the cowardly Captain Love, Miss Universe finds herself re-captured by Madame Machine and her minions... only this time, the good scientist isn't about to waste time or give her captive the chance to escape again! With her plans set in motion, can Miss Universe quickly find a way to elude the mad machinist, or is she doomed to join her comrades as yet another soulless machine willing to do whatever deplorable thing her mistress commands? Find out in "Monkey Business" issue 17, only at MCComix!

It's in the gallery here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=78322

Thanks for reading and supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » July 25th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Hey everyone! What new misadventures are our heroes up to now?

Gorilla Gal recovers from her fall, alone and shaken, in unfamiliar, hostile territory! But our good hero Captain Love shows up to help save the day... or so it appears. Will his betrayal and pact with Madame Machine spell doom for our intrepid heroine, or will she figure out his ploy before it's too late! Find out in "Monkey Business" Issue 18, only at MCComix!

You can find it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Akonkid/mbalbum/Chapter-18

Thanks for reading, everyone, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Adon » July 25th, 2013, 9:36 pm

A question, which I have been wondering for some time now:

How is it that Captain Love hasn't been expelled from the group before now? I mean, obviously his treason *here* would lead to his expulsion after all is said and done, but his behavior even before all of this was odious, and he's never made much effort to hide it. I recall in a previous story he effectively raped Golden GIrl while she was unable to move -- and while he got some humiliation, he clearly bounced back without further penalty.

I mean, just being kind of a jerk is excusable, but he's blatantly shown through his words and actions that he's a hero in name only, and should have been booted from the League long ago. Nobody there can stand him anyway, right? His powers aren't so awesome that they can't do without him, after all.
Adon

Postby Akonkid » July 27th, 2013, 10:39 am

Well, here's the thing with Captain Love... he's filthy stinkin' rich.

Just like in real life where, quite often, very wealthy and famous people don't really get the punishment they deserve, their crimes either forgiven or forgotten, Captain Love knows how to work a crowd and work his fanbase. Just as there are politicians with scandals who come back "humbled" and running for re-election, so too does a "humbled" Captain Love come back to his adoring public with enough charity and charm to sway the masses.

Beyond that, much of his "crimes" are considered rumors or slander by many who adore him and would stick by him no matter what accusations another heroine might toss his way. Unlike other heroine groups, the League of Liberty is often considered barely more than vigilantes (the Femcops certainly think so), so Captain Love's reputation with them rarely is an issue.

Hope that helps!
Akonkid

Postby Akonkid » August 8th, 2013, 3:57 pm

Hey everyone! How's your week been? Let's see how Gorilla Gal is doing this week...

After beating the info she needs out of Captain Love, Gorilla Gal is well on her way towards the very heart of Madame Machine's lair, where the fiendish villain no doubt awaits. However, the road there isn't going to be easy as Gorilla Gal faces none other than her old friends and compatriots, now reduced to mindless robotic minions bent on carrying out their mistress's will! Can Gorilla Gal face her friends, and does she even have a hope and prayer of defeating them? Find out in "Monkey Business" Issue 19, only at MCComix!

You can catch it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Akonkid/mbalbum/Chapter-19

Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Hector2 » August 10th, 2013, 7:43 pm

Akonkid wrote:Well, here's the thing with Captain Love... he's filthy stinkin' rich.

Just like in real life where, quite often, very wealthy and famous people don't really get the punishment they deserve, their crimes either forgiven or forgotten, Captain Love knows how to work a crowd and work his fanbase. Just as there are politicians with scandals who come back "humbled" and running for re-election, so too does a "humbled" Captain Love come back to his adoring public with enough charity and charm to sway the masses.

Beyond that, much of his "crimes" are considered rumors or slander by many who adore him and would stick by him no matter what accusations another heroine might toss his way. Unlike other heroine groups, the League of Liberty is often considered barely more than vigilantes (the Femcops certainly think so), so Captain Love's reputation with them rarely is an issue.

Hope that helps!

I also offer a darker interpretation, almost a deconstruction: In a city so corrupt and sexually deviant, Captain Love kind of conduct would be seen as "normal" by entitled men... sad and frightening, isn't it?
Hector2

Postby Hector2 » August 10th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Akonkid wrote:Hey everyone! How's your week been? Let's see how Gorilla Gal is doing this week...

After beating the info she needs out of Captain Love, Gorilla Gal is well on her way towards the very heart of Madame Machine's lair, where the fiendish villain no doubt awaits. However, the road there isn't going to be easy as Gorilla Gal faces none other than her old friends and compatriots, now reduced to mindless robotic minions bent on carrying out their mistress's will! Can Gorilla Gal face her friends, and does she even have a hope and prayer of defeating them? Find out in "Monkey Business" Issue 19, only at MCComix!

You can catch it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Akonkid/mbalbum/Chapter-19

Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting MCComix!

Dear Akonkid:

This issue has to be the best battle issue I have ever seen, not only in your universe, but all the Erotic comix universes I have seen.

All the thins I love were in this fight: The heroine who wants to protect her friends, the roboticed women brainwashed into fighting her, the heroine showing that she is the heroine because she can kick ass (something that is sadly overlooked by, well, sexy scenes), the roboticed women insisting that fighting is futile, the heroine overpowered by the enemies (and hopefully, by pleasure) and then, the bitter awakening at the villianess clutches.

No really Akonkid, if Chapter 17 had the best cover ever, this issue had the best story ever, congratulations!!!!

Now, if you only would condescend to make the "Fall of Maya into Yuki" comic ;)
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to Akonkid