League of Liberty - "The Past & Present of Duality Dame"

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Re: League of Liberty - "The Past & Present of Duality Dame"

Postby Akonkid » May 18th, 2010, 9:24 am

Hey everyone! Here with a new chapter in Duality Dame's ever-developing origin!

Duality Dame has always been surrounded by mystery and intrigue, but who would've imagined that her heroic career began almost three centuries ago in feudal Japan?! Duality Dame's tale is one of both tragedy and triumph, chronicling her rigorous training, her painful defeats, and her fateful battle with a demon that seeks the very souls of those she loves most! But now that her new pupils and friends have been dragged into her own personal battle, can Duality Dame finally confront and defeat an evil that has fought against her for 300 years? Find out in "The Past & Present of Duality Dame", only at MCComix!

Check out the excitement here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=10312

Hope you all enjoy!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby dumbtime » May 18th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Wow, that is some deal they have going there, free sex for 300 hundred years. lol :) And, with a body like that to keep around, I'd get stronger each time too.
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » May 18th, 2010, 8:49 pm

This keeps getting better and better. Great use of flashbacks to tell the story within a story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Northern Chill » May 18th, 2010, 9:18 pm

Very solid building block chapter with an interesting and well told origin of Duality Dame. Good stuff!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby begbie_rentonspud » May 19th, 2010, 8:03 pm

I have to say, sir, that you have intrigued me with your work. Stunning writing & amazing art. This new chapter has become quite epic to me. Duality Dame is over 300 years old? Who knew? That's one hot and sexy old lady :P... Seriously, though. Very super awesome stuff. I can't wait for what you got in stored next.

Your Loyal Fanboy,
Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Akonkid » June 1st, 2010, 11:01 am

Hey everyone! I'm here with a new exciting installment of Duality Dame's dramatic origin!

With her past fully disclosed, and the stakes of their survival laid out on the table, Sakura and her pupils retire for the night, intent on waging war and defending themselves from this unspeakable evil. While Georgia Brown and her friend Lin attempt to rest up for the upcoming battle, Georgia's interpretation of "rest" is mighty different from her friend's, and soon Lin finds herself seduced by her companion! Is it merely pre-battle jitters, or is there an explanation for Georgia's sudden provocative offer? Find out the truth in "The Past & Present of Duality Dame", only at MCComix!

Find it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=10956

Thanks for reading and supporting MCComix! Enjoy!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » June 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Great chapter! Nice sleep talk that quickly evolves into a steamy encounter and problems for Duality Dame looming ahead. I really like how Sugar slowly showed her takeover by the demon and a very cool way of spreading that control.

The next chapter looks to be an action oriented one...can't wait to see it!!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby begbie_rentonspud » June 1st, 2010, 3:28 pm

Hottt!... I can't seem to express any other words right now but "hottt". I'm just... Wow! Hottt... Can't wait for the next issue.

Begbie_Rentonspud

P.S.- Hottt...
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Doctor Robo » June 1st, 2010, 7:26 pm

Okay. that was HOT. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't read it yet, but... damn that was hot. Nice work.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby ach202577 » June 1st, 2010, 7:48 pm

yes that was really interesting keep up the good work- and they say i can't be positive
side note please tell me what figs you used on the Jester requested need batbabe and bluebird's
ach202577

Postby Akonkid » June 14th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Hey there, everyone! I'm here with the conclusion to the Past of Duality Dame!.... but the Present and Future are far from over!

The souls of Duality Dame's pupils, Lin and Georgia, have been enslaved by an ancient demon, and she's forced to fight against her own students if she's to have any hope of surviving the night! But when the demon decides to add her to the mix, the stakes are raised and Duality Dame engages her foe in a rematch that's been 300 years in the making! Will Sakura defeat her powerful adversary, reclaim the souls of her friends, and save her own from enslavement? Or will she wind up just another puppet of her supernatural foe? Find out in the action-packed "The Past & Present of Duality Dame", only at MCComix!

See all the excitement here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=11355

I hope you all enjoy, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » June 15th, 2010, 1:08 pm

This is my favourite chapter of the serial to date and an excellent read in so many ways. Action, scenery, dialogue...this chapter had it all and then some! Great fight scene between DD and the demon and the chapter's last panels allude to more excitement in the future.

Great, great work, Akonkid!...a phenomenal chap!...keep up the good work...:)

Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » June 15th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Northern Chill wrote:This is my favourite chapter of the serial to date and an excellent read in so many ways. Action, scenery, dialogue...this chapter had it all and then some! Great fight scene between DD and the demon and the chapter's last panels allude to more excitement in the future.

I second that. The climactic fight scene was one of the best I have read. Excellent work, Akonkid!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » June 16th, 2010, 10:42 am

Outstanding story with superb artwork, especially the post production. You make me envy your abilities in that department. :P

I really loved the combat scenes but what really stood out to me was the squating pose that JL and BS are doing on page 94 right before they pounce again at Sakura. Also the stunning beauty of a naked Sakura makes me want to be the creeping costume that starts to envelope her on page 101. And, to top the cake, I am extremely curious as to what actually happened between pages 107 and 108. I mean 2 nekkid damsels comforting the one that saved them. It looks very steamy to me.

I give you 3.. uh 2 thumbs up (got to learn to stop counting the middle one) for this excellent series and all the work you put into it. :)
dumbtime

Postby Akonkid » July 6th, 2010, 9:16 am

Hey everyone. I'm just letting you all know I'm working on the next Duality Dame right now, but it may not be posted until later today or possibly early tomorrow. I just don't want anyone waiting around for it. It's coming, and soon, but it may be a tad later than usual.
Akonkid

PreviousNext

Return to Akonkid