Scorpion Girl -Kitty Kat and the House of Wax-Issue#06

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Scorpion Girl -Kitty Kat and the House of Wax-Issue#06

Postby mitru » June 30th, 2024, 1:50 am

Ed also felt himself becoming aroused...his dick stiffening under his boxers. He also wanted to get naked and have sex with his secret super heroine girlfriend...over and over. However just as he was about to give in to his erotic urges...Ed stopped. "Ed?...What's wrong?" asked Scorpion Girl...looking at him with surprise. The look in his brown eyes initially made Gina feel sad. "Oh no...He believes all the stuff he of me getting nailed by Scorpion Woman...that I'm a super whore...He's...He's going to dump me" thought the Lusty Latina...as her brown eyes began to water in the slits of her black sticky mask.

However Ed placed his hands on her broad brown shoulders and his brown eyes met her own. "Nothing...I like you Scorpion Girl...I really like you" said Ed. "But...you don't want to...have sex with me?" asked Gina...fearful of his answer. "More than anything...but I don't want it to be just about that...I know what people in Detroit say about you...but I don't believe that...You're beautiful...brave...kind...I want to really know you...be everything you need me to be..." replied Ed. His words made Scorpion Girl feel even more aroused...beyond the physical.

CLICK HERE to read Scorpion Girl -Kitty Kat and the House of Wax-Issue#06:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Scorpion-Girl/Kitty-Kat-and-the-House-of-Wax

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru