Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#07

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#07

Postby mitru » January 14th, 2024, 3:51 am

Undisclosed location
Detroit
10.45 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...T...T...T...Trey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Black Tigress loudly as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Her massive firm gleaming dark brown breasts aching from the powerful energy stings of the Scorpion Woman...the physical groping and chloroform of the Killer Clowns...the Top Heavy Dark Ebony Superwoman...awoke with extreme dizziness and fatigue...to find herself naked...except for her thin tiger pelt mask and the gold bracelets on her wrists...lying on her back atop a hardwood bench...chained by her wrists and her ankles to it...with a bright spotlight shining down on her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...My big Tigress Nipples...My broad Tigress Areolas...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh
My strength...of 20 Bengal tigresses...gone...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...stripped naked while I was out...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...impossible...to get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh
..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" moaned Black Tigress...flexing her dark gleaming ebony muscular arms and long muscular gleaming dark ebony legs in futile efforts to break the chains binding her to the bench.

Just then the sound of jingle bells filled the air....snowflakes started to descend on to her voluptuous and muscular gleaming dark ebony body...and she heard a familiar Christmas carol being played.

CLICK HERE to read Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#07:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Scorpion-Woman/Let-it-Snow?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com
mitru

Return to Mitru