Abuela Amazona -Issue#14

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Abuela Amazona -Issue#14

Postby mitru » November 20th, 2022, 4:28 am

Opting for stealth instead of the gung-ho approach she took at the KEG frat house, Abuela Amazona approached the back door of the SEC House, grabbed the door handle and applied a small fraction of her strength of 1,000 women to prise open the locked door and slip inside the sorority house without being spotted by any of the neighbours.

She walked slowly and cautiously through the empty corridor that led towards the main living room. "Ooh. My huge nipples are tingling. They are telling me that evil activity is taking place in the living room. The criminals will not be expecting that I have discovered them so soon" thought the Top Heavy Amazon of Venezuela, tensing the muscles of her 8ft voluptuous shiny bronze body for action as she neared the open doorway to the living room. Her brown eyes blazed with anger and determination in the slits of the black and silver silk mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face as she stood in the open doorway and saw a group of brawny male thugs looking on as sorority girls, in their teens, were engaging in exotic dancing, in varying stages of nudity front of a group of boys, who like them were students at the university.

CLICK HERE to read Abuela Amazona -Issue#14:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/ABUELA-AMAZONA/ABUELA-AMAZONA?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru