Purple Kitty "Super Slut" -Issue#01

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Purple Kitty "Super Slut" -Issue#01

Postby mitru » December 6th, 2020, 3:21 am

Hello everyone!

Here we're with a redux and extended version of Sex Dictator comic, hope you like it.

"That little bitch has been a thorn in our side for far too long."

"We should just kill her, she's easy enough to catch."

"Yeah, come on boss let us finish that little bitch off with a little acid treatment."

A loud scoff came from the older man sitting in front of them "You understand nothing... Do you know how many super heroes I've killed in my time? But no matter how many die, a new one will rise up to claim his or her place and that is just annoying." He grumbled.

"So uh... What exactly do we do? We can't just let her keep interfering."

"Yeah boss, that last job she mucked up was supposed to be a big score."

"Hmmm.... Perhaps there is a way we can keep her around but make sure she stays in her place," A wicked smirk crossed the older mans face, "I am going to do some tinkering with my lab toys, I'll prepare a special gift for the young Ms. Dior." He stood up from his chair and headed for the elevator, "You two just wait here, I'll need you rest and ready for a long night once I'm finished."

The doors shut behind the old man and his cronies looked at each other confused, "Uh... What the hell does that mean?"

CLICK HERE to read Purple Kitty "Super Slut" -Issue#01:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Purple-Kitty/Super-Slut

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru