GRIM NOIR - Beware with the Voodoo #1 & #2 - Double Update

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

GRIM NOIR - Beware with the Voodoo #1 & #2 - Double Update

Postby mitru » October 25th, 2015, 2:19 am

Creepy greetings to everyone!

Hello, I'm very proud to introduce yourself into Roxy Van Ricken's erotic adventures, a comic story for adults inside my Grim Noir's universe. It was born like the Halloween 2015 special and I'll posting it alternating between my HIPcomix and MCcomix updates while my brother (AG) will keep his normal scheduled updates... but don't be afraid as subscribers of the both sites will be able to enjoy the shole story.

Roxy made her debut this thursday 22th at HIPcomix and now she's here with a DOUBLE update for your enjoyment... I put a great effort doing this comic and this will be the artistic line of my new incoming works ... but now I shut up and let you enjoy the comic!

Born inside one of the most prominent Grim Hunter’s bloodlines, Roxy Van Ricken is the last of an ancient lineage… a family that has been hunting the monsters coming from the Shadowland Dimension since immemorial times. The times has changed along the years… but the fight still lasts.

After Spending some weeks fighting evil monsters, Roxy has returned with an unholy Voodoo grimoire. She’s about to add the insidious dark artifact to her esoteric library… meanwhile she remembers how hard was the battle against the Undead Monsters…

CLICK HERE to ENJOY GRIM NOIR - Beware with the Voodoo #1: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Grim-Noir-Chronicles/Beware-with-the-Voodoo---Halloween-2015-special/Issue-1

Yes, that's for sure!... He was not the CLEVEREST of the Voodoo witchers. He played with forces that he was unable to control and when it happens... the battle is always lost! The shadow magic that the voodoo apprentice tried to control turned against him to get him possessed by the old evil spirit

And there I was... ignorant of the disaster occuring only some yards away... I was tracking Sameel Dillon but New Orleans has a LOT of cemeteries and when I reach the Sant Lois one!... It was too LATE! ... But the clumsy creole and his delusions of grandeur... put me in a very difficult situation. I was there to stop an awkward conjurer and now I was about to battle one of the most powerful Voodoo loas!

CLICK HERE to ENJOY GRIM NOIR - Beware with the Voodoo #2: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Grim-Noir-Chronicles/Beware-with-the-Voodoo---Halloween-2015-special/Issue-2

READ ON! GRIM NOIR ADVENTURES! ONLY in MCcomix.com and HIPcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru