Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#16

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#16

Postby mitru » May 22nd, 2022, 3:49 am

"It's okay Khail!...Vultura!!..Your diabolical scheme is over!!" declared Tiger Woman to the Sikh villainess who swayed unsteadily on her feet before her. "No....You cannot defeat me...You big breasted buffoon!...Not while I have the Diamond of Desire...It tamed you before...I will use it to knock you out again...and then I shall have my revenge on your boyfriend..." snarled Vultura as she began to concentrate her mind, to draw upon the power of the hypnotic gem in the middle of her turban.

Tiger Woman's light brown eyes widened in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask as she saw that the diamond had a gaping crack in it and there were only flickers around it of the mystical energy which had so effectively tamed her into sleepy submission and put her under Vultura's control in their previous encounters. Seizing her opportunity and determined to save Khail, the Big Breasted Superwoman of India flexed her huge shiny light brown thighs and leapt towards the Sikh villainess.

CLICK HERE to read Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#16:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Tiger-Woman-of-India/Voodoo-of-Vultura?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru