Jannisary announcements and comments

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Jannisary announcements and comments

Postby Tecknophyle » January 9th, 2014, 1:45 am

Charlie has lost the Forge, his resurrection of Willu has been revealed as a delusion, and even his creation Centrum has turned against him. Backed into a corner, the rogue artificial intelligence will not go down quietly, and the result may be a world stripped of life. Meanwhile, an enemy who has slipped away demonstrates that his threat cannot be forgotten.

"Endings and Beginning Part 1", the 31st and penultimate episode of Janissary, is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... Episode-31

As always, comments, positive and negative, are always welcome.
Attachments
JanissaryCover-31small.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby nageth » January 9th, 2014, 2:02 am

Hm, a I'm bit confused about what bargain was made to seemingly prevent her from dying in ep 29. I assumed some sort of exchange was made but I guess there is a second half to cover that. Liked the centrum stuff, though, and hope they get a spinoff if there is to be an expansion of the stories in the universe.
nageth

Postby Tecknophyle » January 9th, 2014, 9:12 am

nageth wrote:Hm, a I'm bit confused about what bargain was made to seemingly prevent her from dying in ep 29. I assumed some sort of exchange was made but I guess there is a second half to cover that. Liked the centrum stuff, though, and hope they get a spinoff if there is to be an expansion of the stories in the universe.

The deal was explained in ep 30. The Originator wants her to act as their freelance agent if "problems" of an unspecified nature take place, with full discretion in how she deals, if she does, with them, just one of the implied many agents they have. In return, he didn't do anything directly but subtly guided her in to how to work out her own predicament (and perhaps offered some advice that wasn't seen), as well as give her the subjective time and mental capacity, as she's dying physically, to discover the solution.

To put it simply, he gave her the chance to help herself.

He might have also had something to do with her physical changes...but I'm not revealing everything.
Tecknophyle

Postby nageth » January 9th, 2014, 3:11 pm

Yeah, I was sort of waiting for another shoe to drop. Going back to her old job is what threw me. I mean, she got off relatively light (outside of having her SO killed).
nageth

Postby michaelscheppard » January 10th, 2014, 2:46 am

im curious now that janissary is ending do you plan to continue mohd or start smomthing new
michaelscheppard

Postby pelusa1ca » January 15th, 2014, 12:54 pm

I love that Temar is back in action. :twisted:

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Tecknophyle » January 15th, 2014, 8:52 pm

michaelscheppard wrote:im curious now that janissary is ending do you plan to continue mohd or start smomthing new

A new Master of His Domain story will begin in February. The original story I had planned to do over a year ago will, however, not be the one that's going to be done as the main plot, involving a cybernetic collective, ended up being adapted to become the Centrum collective, including its evolution and revolt against its creator.
Tecknophyle

Postby msgrey » January 19th, 2014, 11:17 am

Technophyle thank you for making these comics! Very good stories, with a lot of heat to them!

I wonder in next episode is this Temar going to get away with it all? I wished him to lose, but now as we see it seems he hatches plan after plan. Surely Athena is smarter?

Thank you again!
msgrey

Postby Tecknophyle » January 22nd, 2014, 11:19 pm

The aftermath of the Battle of Elysia has repercussions throughout the Human Sphere, and things change not only for the people involved but for whole empires. And things never do really end...

The final episode of Janissary is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... Episode-32

On a personal note, I'd like to thank the people who've stuck through the 16 months odyssey of producing this story, which I honestly never expected to go on so long. Thank you for the comments, and criticisms.

In February, the second Master of His Domain major story, Sins and Secrets, will begin, but this doesn't mean that you've seen the last of the Human Sphere...
Attachments
JanissaryCover-32small.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby michaelscheppard » January 23rd, 2014, 6:41 am

im a bit sad we didn't get any closure with the other slaves it would have been nice to see what happened to them maybe revisit those nuns
michaelscheppard

Postby Tecknophyle » January 23rd, 2014, 8:51 am

The story left things open-ended because I intend to return to this universe someday and pick up some of the dangling plot threads, including what happened to the people on Elysia.
Tecknophyle

Postby nageth » January 23rd, 2014, 2:02 pm

Looking forward to any future stories.
nageth

Postby thetitan » January 27th, 2014, 4:38 am

I have to thank you very much for this absolutely excellent entire story. The models are so absolutely gorgeous, the story going on in a good pace. The absolutely best picture, where the model seems visibly almost like a real picture, is Janissary-32-08. Looking forward with very big happiness to the next arch of "Master of his domain". Your stories is 50% of why I am still paying the site.
thetitan

Postby Tecknophyle » January 27th, 2014, 9:59 am

Thanks you for the kind words.
Tecknophyle

Postby Sumatra » February 9th, 2014, 10:21 pm

Great finish to an epic series. Loved the wrap up. Was always wondering how that Themiskiran angle was going to play out.

Loved Athena getting payback, Temar still got off easy though. Awesome daughter.

Comic is my favorite up there with Uzobono's work, possible collab? Love to see that kind of epic. Hands down, this is the best fucking site for quality comics. Keep up the good work.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Previous

Return to Tecknophyle