Day In The Life - Valient Grrl

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with Northern Chill!

Re: Day In The Life - Valient Grrl

Postby sohta123 » September 2nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Seems like for the Solstice/MissQuito encounter that VG could have just as easily left that alone as well since there was mind control involved and it was pretty apparent.
sohta123

Postby Hector2 » September 14th, 2012, 10:37 pm

A day in the life # 2 was very good: It shows us how Belinda has managed to maintain this masquerade for a long time. I must concede that to Belinda: She is ruthless but efficient.

@ Macrolass: I think Ms. Metrobay’s kidnapping by Belinda has been situated at “The present” in the Chronology page. It couldn’t had been a decade ago… but that was some years ago, I think. However, I think you’re right: Belinda is believing her own hype, that is the classic supervillain fatal flaw.

@ Msgrey: Really, the whole point to this tale is to see Valient Grrl completely dominated.

@ Sohta: Great ideas! I would love to see those implemented!

@ Northernchill: Well yes, your explanation is valid!

I only want to add that I feel this tale marks the very end of Belinda’s plans: She has enjoyed her situation for a long time, and it seems that future events will take all her prisoners from her. I really doubt she could put Alpha Woman in that uniform.

I am anxious to see next issue.

PD: What are exactly Solstice powers?
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » September 17th, 2012, 12:27 pm

Hector2 wrote:A day in the life # 2 was very good: It shows us how Belinda has managed to maintain this masquerade for a long time. I must concede that to Belinda: She is ruthless but efficient.

@ Macrolass: I think Ms. Metrobay’s kidnapping by Belinda has been situated at “The present” in the Chronology page. It couldn’t had been a decade ago… but that was some years ago, I think. However, I think you’re right: Belinda is believing her own hype, that is the classic supervillain fatal flaw.

@ Msgrey: Really, the whole point to this tale is to see Valient Grrl completely dominated.

@ Sohta: Great ideas! I would love to see those implemented!

@ Northernchill: Well yes, your explanation is valid!

I only want to add that I feel this tale marks the very end of Belinda’s plans: She has enjoyed her situation for a long time, and it seems that future events will take all her prisoners from her. I really doubt she could put Alpha Woman in that uniform.

I am anxious to see next issue.

PD: What are exactly Solstice powers?

Thanks, Hector! This arc is concluded with two parts but the ultimate plan of Belinda will be played out at some point, no doubt, though whether she succeeds remains to be seen.

Solstice is a character created by MCTek so he can best address her abilities and such. She has an appealing look to me..:)
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Previous

Return to Northern Chill