Silent Auction

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with Northern Chill!

Silent Auction

Postby Northern Chill » July 16th, 2012, 10:29 pm

Hello everybody....today Silent Auction debuts in the member's section here at MCComix.

In Karo City, there are events and gatherings like any other major metropolis and a silent auction normally is an occasion for money and unique items. However, for a select group of class A Karo citizens, an auction gives them an opportunity to indulge their basest desires. Hosted by a striking redhead and ably assisted by several of the more powerful individuals in Karo society, this auction promises to deliver more than a few happy bidders..win or lose. Who is involved in this night of bidding and bodaciousness and what does a fairly new member of the city's crime fighters have to do with it? Find out in Silent Auction...

This update can be found in the member's section at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=42429

Big thanks to Uzobono for the sizzling art in this update!!

Enjoy...feedback welcome as always!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Silent Auction

Postby msgrey » July 17th, 2012, 12:59 am

Hello Northernchill! I am very very very happy with this story!! I will review it when time comes. I have to say it was one of the best! I am speechless.
msgrey

Postby hypno85 » July 17th, 2012, 1:23 am

Auction_24 page there is a mistake
(sorry about the Delay, folks It'll be just a few minutes and the (fifth )doll will be ready for you tolook over and bids )

Should be six doll
hypno85

Postby Champ » July 17th, 2012, 5:54 am

I noticed the same mistake that was mentioned above, but its not a big deal. I loved this chapter!

Plastique having her day in the sun was a perfect touch. Maybe with her newfound gluttony, she'll become a prospective villain? >.> <.<...maybe?
Champ

Postby kakyo001 » July 17th, 2012, 7:14 am

looks like Plastique is a goner... 1.2% converted after only one session and it's quite obvious that she bacame addicted to the milk even though she's completely oblivious to it (her mind is derailed too)

looks like all 3 heroines of the City are gone one way or another :(
kakyo001

Postby Sumatra » July 17th, 2012, 8:02 am

Amazing, really hefty story. I was disappointed Plastique ended up the way she is, dolling by a thousand needles looks like.

Rest of the comic was great, loved the format. Like we're the audience, didn't mind the number mistake, I figured the last doll wasn't for sale. The dildo action was weird but hot. Rest of the sex was amazing, the product demonstration feeling of it, liked it more if Anna joining in as human. Anna's fate was predictable but hot. Funny to see her agree to be a doll after one sex round.

Not usually a fan of lactation but this was as hot as it gets, I got really into it. First turn around spray was awesome. Slow stupor turned into an addiction, awesome. We going to see Plastique more? Maybe producing her own? Please tell me this ties into Night Moves?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Northern Chill » July 17th, 2012, 8:34 pm

Hey everybody...sorry bout the mixup...page in question is fixed and reuploaded...

Glad everybody liked this update otherwise...I'll answer the rest of the questions as best I can in a day or two...

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby msgrey » July 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm

Northernchill, this is my review and comment of SIlent Auction:

Page 1-3. the setup is good, but why does secret auction need that big a sign? Anna is very gorgous!

Page 3. I loved Accumulator and Jennifer hosts very good to tie the power into them.

Page 4-5. dolls! mark IV are amazing. I want one!

Page 6-10. Induction and mannequn and doll making at it's best!

Page 11-12. The demonstration. Wow. very convincing that humanity is gone from the dolls as mindlessly taking orders. Accumulator is very horny to ignore dolls and go for the mannquin.

Page 13. Wow! What a demonstration. Is there a hint Anna may have performed as something in the past?

Page 14. Very erotic and graphic.

Page 15. Rhonda gone! Very well done.

Page 16-18. i did not like that Anna was turned into a doll so fast, she did not do anything to deserve it I think. But her dolling...shivers. Worth the price.

Page 19. delicious boot licking action....

Page 20. Run Anna! I hope she make it at this time.

Page 21. Caught and....hypnotized by milk?! this is too good!

Page 22-23. One of best scenes drinking her fill...belly full. Dribbling as bimbo obeying. Producing her own milk!!

Page 24-25. inevitable defeat....great.

Page 26. Plastique! :D But what does she want with this doll? Cure her?

Page 27-28. No....no! not Plastique...but she is liking it. She loves it!

Page 29. Drinking her fill delicious.

Page 30-31. the full extent of doll program perfect lover. Plastique...so sad but happy!

Page 32. The drinking! How much has she drunk? Sad to see her reduced to...but, she is so happy.

Page 33-34. The closing...is Plastique ok?! IS she a milk slave?!
msgrey

Postby Northern Chill » July 19th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Wow, that was very detailed feedback, MsGrey...thanks!!

- Plastique does indeed have a major role in Karo City and the arcs pertaining to it. Even though her appearances have been mostly in the background, she does come to the forefront in a city dominated by shadowy figures. Indeed, many characters from this one shot will be players...including roles you may not expect.

- As I mentioned elsewhere, nothing is set firm at this point as to what the future lies for the heroines (and the villains) in Karo. I can guarantee, though, that the path they all take will be entertaining and hopefully surprising along the way....:)

Thanks again for the feedback, everybody!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Sumatra » July 20th, 2012, 8:05 am

Northern Chill wrote:Wow, that was very detailed feedback, MsGrey...thanks!!

- Plastique does indeed have a major role in Karo City and the arcs pertaining to it. Even though her appearances have been mostly in the background, she does come to the forefront in a city dominated by shadowy figures. Indeed, many characters from this one shot will be players...including roles you may not expect.

- As I mentioned elsewhere, nothing is set firm at this point as to what the future lies for the heroines (and the villains) in Karo. I can guarantee, though, that the path they all take will be entertaining and hopefully surprising along the way....:)

Northern Chill

I noticed you reusing the dolls. 1064 was from Specialized Shopping. There was Gina from Night Moves. If so, can they have more personality? So far they aren't anything but dolls. Maybe Jennifer could "pilot" a doll sometime?

Another thing. Technical but I'm liking the dialogue flow that's happening. Sometimes with comics the talk bubbles get jumbled up, you've done a great job, pro.

Just a question. This tie into Night Moves?
Sumatra

Postby Northern Chill » July 20th, 2012, 9:15 am

Sumatra wrote:
Northern Chill wrote:Wow, that was very detailed feedback, MsGrey...thanks!!

Northern Chill

I noticed you reusing the dolls. 1064 was from Specialized Shopping. There was Gina from Night Moves. If so, can they have more personality? So far they aren't anything but dolls. Maybe Jennifer could "pilot" a doll sometime?

Another thing. Technical but I'm liking the dialogue flow that's happening. Sometimes with comics the talk bubbles get jumbled up, you've done a great job, pro.

Just a question. This tie into Night Moves?

Giving the dolls personalities would defeat the idea of the change to the original person but keep in mind that there are different models of dolls made with the higher # ones providing for more customization as Uzo has mentioned in the Dossier series. Where that leads remains to be seen...I've kicked around an idea or two with Uzo and I think you'll be happy with what is to come.

This arc ties into Night Moves as you'll see in the coming chapters there. I had originally planned for it to be a short two parter but a new course has been chartered with it...elements from this and new tangents yet to be seen.

Thanks for the feedback!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » July 28th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Dear NorthernChill and Uzobono!

Silent Auction was a great comic! It was a great idea to show the process to convert human to dollies and mannequins in this way! For once, it makes sense to see villains gloating about the process because they want the audience to buy these wonderful products.

But wait! There’s more! This infomercial talking is so creepy about human beings, that is eerily appropriate! Caro City is the most dystopian setting I have seen in this site!

Let’s talk about the dollies! They are certainly disturbing: like zombies, bodies without a soul. However, they had a mind. I would be more attracted if those still had hair. But seeing them like that, I feel they are dehumanized… remember the Uncanny Valley, when the thing that you’re seeing is evidently human, but there is something (it’s color, it’s appeareance, it’s conduct) that show us that really it’s not and that scares us? That’s what I feel seeing them.

Then the mannequins. They seem like the perfect torture device, your mind trapped in a mannequin and you cannot move… I think that they should sell them to villains so depraved and so obsessed with revenge that they would want to make the heroine suffer even more through this torture… it must be a release to be taken by the programming.

And Anna’s ultimate fate… really, just living at Caro City, Anna must have suspected this will gonna happen sooner or later… man, this city is mean! Nobody will make songs to Caro city.

And just to hammer that point, Anna was adquired for Plastique? A superheroine that wanted to help those women? And even that deed is utterly dashed? Man, is this comic depressing or what?

Well, at least the marketing is working well… the dollies will see that you adquire more of them… they are like an addiction.

Oh, an d great detail to have Justice’s uniform at page 26!
Hector2

Postby xarielx » July 28th, 2012, 11:14 pm

I just got done reading it, what a juicy read! Your bedroom scenes are particularly well done Northern. The dolls serve a very creepy but hot role in this, it's anonymization fetishism for sure, to know that they're one of hundreds of thousands of exact duplicates, in mind and some in body. The milk scenes were noteworthy, seemingly the dolls are hardwired to please their owner even if the owner wants it or not! To put it short I think this series, if it ties into Night Moves, will be a favorite of mine for a long time, you push a lot of buttons at once lol! Like the poster above mentioned, the little details like Justice's suit from Night Moves remind us that Plastique is aware of the heroines disappearance, but is her new addiction going to stop her search? It was quite a surprise she would buy a doll in the first place, but she has, or had lol, good intentions. An extra detail that makes this stand out for me is the final scene! As she's mindlessly drinking away, the screen she's looking at is not just another Silent Auction but our two villains will guest appearance and a new host is to be announced. The faces of the victims, in particular Plastique slowly giving into the milk, is also splendid.
xarielx

Postby Northern Chill » August 2nd, 2012, 9:03 pm

Thanks Xarielx and Hector....as you'll see going forward, characters and plot points do indeed carry over into other arcs set in Karo City. Even though a character may get dollified like Anna, her role and characterization may indeed not be set in stone...as future updates will reveal.

Thanks for reading!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Return to Northern Chill