Night Moves

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with Northern Chill!

Re: Night Moves

Postby Reinhardt » May 11th, 2014, 1:00 pm

OK. I was only curious since Cora actually wanted to become one voluntarily, and if she remembered what it was and wanted to experience it again, or if it was another reason.
Reinhardt

Postby Sumatra » May 12th, 2014, 9:35 pm

Reinhardt wrote:OK. I was only curious since Cora actually wanted to become one voluntarily, and if she remembered what it was and wanted to experience it again, or if it was another reason.

Believe its been stated that nothing of the person remains. Seems that way with Cora. Doubt the real Cora would offer a to fuck Justine honestly.

Timeline for the next issue? By Finale is this series ending? Going to be a sequel I hope.
Sumatra

Postby Northern Chill » May 13th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Sumatra wrote:
Reinhardt wrote:OK. I was only curious since Cora actually wanted to become one voluntarily, and if she remembered what it was and wanted to experience it again, or if it was another reason.

Believe its been stated that nothing of the person remains. Seems that way with Cora. Doubt the real Cora would offer a to fuck Justine honestly.

Timeline for the next issue? By Finale is this series ending? Going to be a sequel I hope.

This series will be ending with the next chapter...as to when, I can't say for certain, at present. Uzo has the finale script at present but is making an all out effort to get the next free story planned up and finished. However, Uzo is dealing with a major creator's block for it so we shall see how things progress...

As for a sequel, I have talked with Uzo about certain elements we have set up for exploring during the arc and in the coming finale. Just a matter of settling on what style and time to do it....

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby bluemax2 » May 31st, 2014, 4:10 pm

Northern and Uzo:
Any news on the upcoming finale?

Is Mistrix coming back? Will plastique give in to her dominant tendencies and re-emerge as Mistrix's enforcer drone?

Will we see Justine get droned ( please yes...). Perhaps as another doll or even better a drone for Mixtrix?

Will the hive just get a hold of the lot of them and drone them all in some fashion; type 3's?

I'm sure I speak for all when I say that we're sorry to see this series end but do hope there are spinoffs that can continue with some or all of these characters.

Here's looking forward to a great episode as is usual from both of you talented artists.

Regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Northern Chill » June 3rd, 2014, 2:03 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Northern and Uzo:
Any news on the upcoming finale?

Is Mistrix coming back? Will plastique give in to her dominant tendencies and re-emerge as Mistrix's enforcer drone?

Will we see Justine get droned ( please yes...). Perhaps as another doll or even better a drone for Mixtrix?

Will the hive just get a hold of the lot of them and drone them all in some fashion; type 3's?

I'm sure I speak for all when I say that we're sorry to see this series end but do hope there are spinoffs that can continue with some or all of these characters.

Here's looking forward to a great episode as is usual from both of you talented artists.

Regards,

Bluemax

Right now, looking at late summer for the series finale...Uzobono has a very full plate of work here and in r/l so time is a little limited at present.

I can't answer all of your questions except to say most of the characters you mentioned will appear in the finale...and some beyond for those whose story continues for whatever reason.

Glad you've enjoyed the story so far, Bluemax. Thanks for supporting MCComix.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby Sumatra » July 20th, 2014, 10:58 am

Any news on the finale? Can't wait for it.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Northern Chill » July 22nd, 2014, 8:39 am

Sumatra wrote:Any news on the finale? Can't wait for it.

-Sumatra

Looking ahead, I'm estimating mid September for the finale as Uzo is away for the summer. I know it's disappointing to wait but I hope the story ends in a manner that makes everyone happy.

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » September 23rd, 2014, 8:55 am

Hello everybody...today, the finale of Night Moves debuts in the member's section here at MCComix.

The lives of Justice Woman, Gallant Girl and Plastica have taken many twists and turns in the recent past and now the decisions they have made have come home, so to speak. Emotions are charged, actions are taken and someone unexpected shows up out of the blue. Given what has happened, can things ever return to what they used to be between the trio...? See what happens in the exciting conclusion of Night Moves!!

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... es/Part-11

Big, big kudos to Uzobono for the art in this update...I'm not one for gushing but some of the pages in this update are truly phenomenal.

Enjoy the update...feedback welcome as always!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby kakyo001 » September 23rd, 2014, 11:06 am

a bit harsh for Justine... she's gone through alot and (simply?) snapped (on both occasions... thinking turning Cora is the best option and trying to 'recreate' Cora with the robot)

but Suzana is right about one thing... Justine isn't the best leader... if she had waited for Suzana to arrive weeks ago maybe nothing would have happened. she was the leader of the group and turning her side-kick down who opted to wait for their heavy hitter before they breach the gate of the enemies stronghold.

maybe she'll get a chance to redeem herself... i doubt Suzana is able to resist Miss Tricks... she is more or less in her 'Alpha-mode' in her free time anyway

but for now... this story ened and the city has lost their heroic trio
kakyo001

Postby Telsis » September 23rd, 2014, 5:02 pm

Well it's been a long road but we're finally at the end. I have to say I'm a little sad :cry:

Thank you for a fantastic evolving story that took us to a lot of dark erotic places and gave us so many memorable scenes and moral dilemmas. Of course huge credit must also go to Uzo whose artwork was sublime and who brought your story to life with such incredible skill capturing the movement, expressions, shock and of course transformations and sex ;)

Just too many good elements to the story to list but I think the one I enjoyed the most was Cora's inner conflict as she gradually succumbed to her inherent dolly desires and made her best friend complicit in her own transformation. Thereafter being put to good use.

My only slight disappointment at the end was that Justine, after being accused and banished by her last really close friend and colleague, didn't eventually end up dolling herself as she struggled with guilt and her own residual desires. Maybe I just like tragic endings (or maybe I just like dolls :D )

Plenty of loose ends to be gathered, Miss Tricks' re-appearance and her subjugation of Jennifer. Suzzana's corrupted dominance, sadness and possible guilt and of course poor Justine.

I'm sure you need a good rest but after that is there a possible sequel in the offing?
Telsis

Postby Reinhardt » September 24th, 2014, 6:59 am

Since the New robot Cora has all the memories and personality of the old Cora that was stored on the disc, isn't it possible to take a digital copy of the information that exists in the computer that function as her brain and create a new disc? Like turning Cora into a lovedoll with a personality that is a combination of a doll and her old self?
Reinhardt

Postby Northern Chill » September 24th, 2014, 10:47 am

kakyo001 wrote:a bit harsh for Justine... she's gone through alot and (simply?) snapped (on both occasions... thinking turning Cora is the best option and trying to 'recreate' Cora with the robot)

but Suzana is right about one thing... Justine isn't the best leader... if she had waited for Suzana to arrive weeks ago maybe nothing would have happened. she was the leader of the group and turning her side-kick down who opted to wait for their heavy hitter before they breach the gate of the enemies stronghold.

maybe she'll get a chance to redeem herself... i doubt Suzana is able to resist Miss Tricks... she is more or less in her 'Alpha-mode' in her free time anyway

but for now... this story ened and the city has lost their heroic trio

I don't know if harsh is the best way to see it. Suzanna went through a lot of anguish with Cora and Justine disappearing/returning, the robot duplicates attacking her and now being mentally surprised by Justine's rushed actions with Cora, a friend to them both. It might be argued Suzanna is protecting herself from whatever Justine does in the future.

The trio has split up for now with Justine and G-Bot doing their thing and Suzanna/Plastica going solo. What happens going forward remains to be seen...

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » September 24th, 2014, 10:54 am

Telsis wrote:Well it's been a long road but we're finally at the end. I have to say I'm a little sad :cry:

Thank you for a fantastic evolving story that took us to a lot of dark erotic places and gave us so many memorable scenes and moral dilemmas. Of course huge credit must also go to Uzo whose artwork was sublime and who brought your story to life with such incredible skill capturing the movement, expressions, shock and of course transformations and sex .

Just too many good elements to the story to list but I think the one I enjoyed the most was Cora's inner conflict as she gradually succumbed to her inherent dolly desires and made her best friend complicit in her own transformation. Thereafter being put to good use.

My only slight disappointment at the end was that Justine, after being accused and banished by her last really close friend and colleague, didn't eventually end up dolling herself as she struggled with guilt and her own residual desires. Maybe I just like tragic endings (or maybe I just like dolls :D )

Plenty of loose ends to be gathered, Miss Tricks' re-appearance and her subjugation of Jennifer. Suzzana's corrupted dominance, sadness and possible guilt and of course poor Justine.

I'm sure you need a good rest but after that is there a possible sequel in the offing?

Thanks Telsis. Even though I try and lay out stories far in advance as possible, details such as the fate of Justine was something I did wrestle with in emails I exchanged with Uzo. Ultimately, though, I figured the way things end for all three means that their stories can carry forward at some point. I hear ya about the doll thinking...I'm a wee bit into that angle myself... :lol:

A sequel is certainly possible though keep in mind Uzo's plate is extremely full with Core, Path and Aria on it. Nevertheless, there is more than unanswered elements to lend itself to a follow-up when the opportunity presents itself.

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » September 24th, 2014, 11:02 am

Reinhardt wrote:Since the New robot Cora has all the memories and personality of the old Cora that was stored on the disc, isn't it possible to take a digital copy of the information that exists in the computer that function as her brain and create a new disc? Like turning Cora into a lovedoll with a personality that is a combination of a doll and her old self?

Theoretically, it could be possible but keep in mind two things:

1) Unless Karo science differs a lot from other science, the more times you copy from original, especially where the operator is Justine, not an expert in the field, you risk significant degradation of memory and overall result.

2) To attempt it, Justine would have to get into Suzanna's lab again. Given the fact their last meeting ended on extremely bitter grounds, it'd be a safe bet to say Justine will be steering clear of her former friend for some time.

Northern Chill

Postby Reinhardt » September 24th, 2014, 4:51 pm

The relationship between Justine and Suzanna could be a problem, but if robot Cora visits Suzanna and makes such a suggestion, she would probably at least consider the idea.

If they succeeded in copying the new Cora's mind into the lovedoll, she would probably not be exactly the same anymore, but wouldn't they think it's a lot better than the alternative, which is to spend the rest of her life as a doll?
Reinhardt

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Chill