Specialized Shopping

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with Northern Chill!

Specialized Shopping

Postby Northern Chill » June 1st, 2012, 10:28 pm

Hello, MCComix members..

In this standalone story, the plot takes place in Karo City, setting of Uzobono's Division series. Dee Dee and Ellen are two typical young women looking to get ahead in life by wearing just the right set of clothing for meeting rich class A citizens. This shopping trip, though, is about to take a decidedly unexpected detour for both women...

Check out Specialized Shopping in the member's section at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=40420

Oh, and you may have to zoom in to read the text on some pages. This isn't the artist Uzobono's fault...I overindulged on dialogue in places and he had to make these adjustments. Sorry about that...

Big kudos to Uzobono for the art in this arc...he certainly is showing a flair for this type of art and deserves much credit for his work here.

Enjoy the story!!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Specialized Shopping

Postby fools_page » June 2nd, 2012, 1:15 pm

I've been enjoying your recent work ("Apex") as well as Uzobono's ("Synthetic," "Doll Day") muchly, so seeing the fruit of the combination of your efforts is very welcome. This particular story hit quite a few old ASFR buttons for me, and it is nice to see such elements incorporated into the larger scheme of Karo City.

Please don't criticize yourself for the text. The level of detail makes the story.

Particular likes in "Shopping" were of course the doll transformations (nice to see some racial equality being practiced there), the gradual descent into mannequin thought of the subjects (that is, the repetition of their limited thoughts at the end), and the revelations about the store manager. One would think that for a woman employed by a group such as this, she would exercise some discretion . . . unless, in some secret part of herself, she really wants to enjoy the punitive transformation herself. The labeling on the front and sides of the dolls is a nice touch; too, so was the texture used for the mannequins. Very plastic, which is a good thing.

Looking forward to future works, in collaboration or not.

fools_page
fools_page

Postby Northern Chill » June 2nd, 2012, 6:54 pm

fools_page wrote:I've been enjoying your recent work ("Apex") as well as Uzobono's ("Synthetic," "Doll Day") muchly, so seeing the fruit of the combination of your efforts is very welcome. This particular story hit quite a few old ASFR buttons for me, and it is nice to see such elements incorporated into the larger scheme of Karo City.

Please don't criticize yourself for the text. The level of detail makes the story.

Particular likes in "Shopping" were of course the doll transformations (nice to see some racial equality being practiced there), the gradual descent into mannequin thought of the subjects (that is, the repetition of their limited thoughts at the end), and the revelations about the store manager. One would think that for a woman employed by a group such as this, she would exercise some discretion . . . unless, in some secret part of herself, she really wants to enjoy the punitive transformation herself. The labeling on the front and sides of the dolls is a nice touch; too, so was the texture used for the mannequins. Very plastic, which is a good thing.

Looking forward to future works, in collaboration or not.

fools_page

Hi Fools_page,

Glad you liked the story. It's something that touches on themes from that niche but also other ideas. Jennifer, I think, makes for a very interesting character...is she one looking to preserve her own little fiefdom or does she want to be what she sees going on around her? Only time will tell...

Thanks for the feedback!!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby tomcat » June 3rd, 2012, 2:47 pm

Hi,

I just have to say really miss Drake, here, at MCC, but this is going to be more than adequate replacement!

Simply amazing! Thank You
tomcat

Postby Northern Chill » June 3rd, 2012, 3:59 pm

tomcat wrote:Hi,

I just have to say really miss Drake, here, at MCC, but this is going to be more than adequate replacement!

Simply amazing! Thank You

Thanks, Tomcat...I know Drake's work well from the niche we both originate from and I'm glad this story hits the right spot for you. More to come in the time ahead...:)

Northern Chill

Postby msgrey » June 8th, 2012, 1:14 pm

Hello Northern, my first post her, and I have to say, BREATHTAKING! I cannot believe the quality you have put into Specialized Shopping. From the first few warning of the doll in the window to the serial doll conversions, I literally could not wait to turn the page.

I wish we get MUCH more of doll, conversion and hot doll, owner action soon!
msgrey

Postby Northern Chill » June 11th, 2012, 10:11 pm

msgrey wrote:Hello Northern, my first post her, and I have to say, BREATHTAKING! I cannot believe the quality you have put into Specialized Shopping. From the first few warning of the doll in the window to the serial doll conversions, I literally could not wait to turn the page.

I wish we get MUCH more of doll, conversion and hot doll, owner action soon!

Glad you liked the story, Msgrey. Lots more to come as I delve into the deviousness of Karo City with Uzobono's pheomenal art serving it extremely well!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » June 29th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Dear Northen Chill and Uzobono:

Specialized Shopping is a great tale of ASFR. I loved the strange machines and the novel concept (for me at least) that gives us not only beautiful women being converted into statues, but also their bodies being converted in pleasure dolls. Twice the benefit!}

Also, there is twice the cruelty. The thing that fascinates me about Karo City world is that there is not way to romancing the abject horror of the ASFR fantasy: the idea of a mind trapped in plastic is horrible, and those who do are horrible people to begin with.

Great issue, and as always, Karo City has the worst villains, (they are not badly written, but they are completely amoral).
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » July 2nd, 2012, 9:26 am

Hector2 wrote:Dear Northen Chill and Uzobono:

Specialized Shopping is a great tale of ASFR. I loved the strange machines and the novel concept (for me at least) that gives us not only beautiful women being converted into statues, but also their bodies being converted in pleasure dolls. Twice the benefit!}

Also, there is twice the cruelty. The thing that fascinates me about Karo City world is that there is not way to romancing the abject horror of the ASFR fantasy: the idea of a mind trapped in plastic is horrible, and those who do are horrible people to begin with.

Great issue, and as always, Karo City has the worst villains, (they are not badly written, but they are completely amoral).

Thanks, Hector...as you'll see, Jennifer Maxwell is a player in Karo City and is quite ruthless in making sure she gets what she wants.

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Return to Northern Chill