A Day in the Life - APEX

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with Northern Chill!

A Day in the Life - APEX

Postby Northern Chill » May 29th, 2012, 10:06 am

Greeting everyone,

Today, the first chapter in a new arc debuts in the member's section here at MCComix.

Max Indeks is the most powerful figure in Metrobay and runs his company APEX efficiently and with the help of many loyal and efficient employees, workers and others. However, even he doesn't know everything that goes on in his vast complex on a typical day....

Chapter 1 of the mini arc A Day in the Life - APEX can be found at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=40239

Thanks to MCTek for the great art on this update...and to the members for supporting MCComix!!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: A Day in the Life - APEX

Postby Ghosthand » May 29th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Awesome! someone somewhere was just saying something about seeing what the greybots do on a daily basis or something like that... oh, and it's nice to see what the rest of the staff are doing also. :) And I have one thing to say, there is no way Max hired Cassie to supervise the labs because of her skills. With her looks and 'guns' I'm sure he is hopeing that she falls prey to the 'supervisor curse' that has befalled Fran and Tien. I'd bet money on it!
Ghosthand

Postby Northern Chill » May 29th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Ghosthand wrote:Awesome! someone somewhere was just saying something about seeing what the greybots do on a daily basis or something like that... oh, and it's nice to see what the rest of the staff are doing also. :) And I have one thing to say, there is no way Max hired Cassie to supervise the labs because of her skills. With her looks and 'guns' I'm sure he is hopeing that she falls prey to the 'supervisor curse' that has befalled Fran and Tien. I'd bet money on it!

Thanks, Ghosthand!! Actually, this is a story I've had kicking round for some time...I figure of all the ideas I have kicking around, this one is a good one to lead off my regular slot.

As for Cassie, well, Max is living in a locale that is fairly notorious for a certain...ahhh...look...;)

I don't know if Max necessarily wants to keep restaffing that position. J.T. and Mikey, well, the adage "no such thing as too much of a good thing" might apply...:D
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby pelusa1ca » May 29th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Great concept...the showing what goes on at Apex behind closed doors. :D

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby leto17 » May 30th, 2012, 8:29 am

Man, I so Need to become a supervillian and work for APEX. As long as your are not a lady, the beneifts are, well, WoW! :twisted:
leto17

Postby Northern Chill » May 30th, 2012, 11:19 am

leto17 wrote:Man, I so Need to become a supervillian and work for APEX. As long as your are not a lady, the beneifts are, well, WoW! :twisted:

I think there's a certain hierachy that exists at APEX beyond positions...Max at the top with no morals but the power to get what he wants...J.T. and Mikey, no morals, no power but lucky enough to get what they want....everyone else falls in between. Well, the graybots fall somewhere but they aren't really aware of it...;)

Glad you like it...:)

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » June 11th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Hello, everybody!!

Today, part 2 of A Day in the Life - APEX debuts here in the member's section at MCComix.

In this part, we see more of the daily activities at APEX that are known only to a few people in Metrobay. From executives satisfying their sexual desires in their own unique ways to projects started up and what kind of work force is used, its a busy day at the complex...and the night can be busy too.

Find the second part of A Day in the Life - APEX at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=40904

Thank for supporting MCComix and enjoy the update!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Tecknophyle » June 12th, 2012, 12:08 am

Typo in the second last panel: the time is given as "3:00 PM" when it logically should be "3:00 AM".
Tecknophyle

Postby hypno85 » June 12th, 2012, 8:03 am

Tecknophyle wrote:Typo in the second last panel: the time is given as "3:00 PM" when it logically should be "3:00 AM".

like Tecknophyle have said
page 23 you have time typo the time show 3:00 pm need to show 3:00 am
hypno85

Postby Northern Chill » June 12th, 2012, 10:39 am

Tecknophyle wrote:Typo in the second last panel: the time is given as "3:00 PM" when it logically should be "3:00 AM".

Sorry bout that...my fault entirely as I usually proofread stories before uploading. Error has been fixed and correct page is now uploaded.

Hope you enjoyed the update!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Ghosthand » June 12th, 2012, 5:36 pm

I love the issue. It's wonderful to see what goes on behind the scenes.

On the greybots, I have to say my favorite one of them is Franbot. I'm glad that it looks like Max had no plans to ever release her again. I guess two strikes and you are out :) She makes the perfect greybot. Sonyabot and Tienbot look wonderful as well but I think they could do with a upgrade. Danibot is my least favorite, she always looks so sad. I miss Gingerbot, she was so cute as a greybot.

I have to say you have me deeply curious about this G2 project! All we know is that it involves nanites, a hair salon, and some heavy equipment. I hope this story thread is starting soon, sounds like a lot of fun :)

It was nice to see the convert another story line is progressing secretively behind the scenes as well. Looks like almost every woman in Metrobay is going to wind up a drone slave of *insert evil bad guy/girl/creature here* before anyone notices!

I only have one last thing to add...

*begins chanting* Cassiebot, Cassiebot, Cassiebot....
Ghosthand

Postby Northern Chill » June 12th, 2012, 7:41 pm

Ghosthand wrote:I love the issue. It's wonderful to see what goes on behind the scenes.

On the greybots, I have to say my favorite one of them is Franbot. I'm glad that it looks like Max had no plans to ever release her again. I guess two strikes and you are out :) She makes the perfect greybot. Sonyabot and Tienbot look wonderful as well but I think they could do with a upgrade. Danibot is my least favorite, she always looks so sad. I miss Gingerbot, she was so cute as a greybot.

Hi Ghosthand,

Franbot has certainly hit a chord with readers and creative types alike. Personally, after Franbot, Danibot might be my second personal fav in her current look...the fun thing is what happens if any of them ever revert back like Ginger. It could make for interesting times...

I have to say you have me deeply curious about this G2 project! All we know is that it involves nanites, a hair salon, and some heavy equipment. I hope this story thread is starting soon, sounds like a lot of fun :)

The hair salon thing is actually separate from the G2 project (the hair salon has been mentioned before in other arcs in passing..) though some ideas might be shared...;)

It was nice to see the convert another story line is progressing secretively behind the scenes as well. Looks like almost every woman in Metrobay is going to wind up a drone slave of *insert evil bad guy/girl/creature here* before anyone notices!

I only have one last thing to add...

*begins chanting* Cassiebot, Cassiebot, Cassiebot....

Cassiebot...? Not yet....she's already ahead of Tien in supervisor longevity...hehe

Glad you enjoyed the arc...!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Ghosthand » June 13th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Northern Chill wrote:
Cassiebot...? Not yet....she's already ahead of Tien in supervisor longevity...hehe

Northern Chill

I know! What's up with that?? J.T. and Mickey are certainly slacking off on the job! Max should reprimand them severly. :twisted:
Ghosthand

Postby sohta123 » June 13th, 2012, 9:44 pm

I have to say that Danibot is my favorite. She's just smokin' hot whether she's a bot or a person (hope not).
Wouldn't mind her developing a nasty personality later once the Convert Another story gets full blown.
Also hope that a lot of these gals remain bots after the story is over too.
sohta123

Postby fools_page » June 14th, 2012, 4:38 am

Nice bit of continuity with the mention of Elaina Goose, former head chef, now nanodoll.

I hope we see the nanodolls again sometime.

fools_page
fools_page

Next

Return to Northern Chill