Passing Time

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with Northern Chill!

Passing Time

Postby Northern Chill » January 14th, 2014, 3:58 pm

Hello, everybody...today, part 1 of Passing Time debuts in the member's section here at MCComix.

Justice Doll is one of the most experienced members of the New Guard membership and has seen many things in her time fighting crime in Rixo City. However, she is now determined to find the truth behind a mystery that has dogged her for a long time: what happened to one of her predecessors. In this opening chapter, we see how this quest may be connected to the activities of a reclusive billionaire and the plans he has for a trio of gorgeous women.

Find out what is going on in the sun as the opening installment of Passing Time debuts here at MCComix.

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... ssing-Time

Big kudos to MCTek for the great looking art in this update and his help spotting a few typos afterwards.

Thanks for supporting MCComix...feedback welcome as always!!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Passing Time

Postby Northern Chill » February 11th, 2014, 10:15 am

Hello everybody...today, part 2 of Passing Time debuts in the member's section at MCComix.

Lionel Hunt is a wealthy man with some tastes that he keeps secret from the rest of the world. With that in mind, he has brought women to his private island to participate in an "adventure". The stakes for this contest, though, are high with results linked to a mysterious collection Hunt maintains.

Find out what this means, delve into the mystery behind Justice Doll's predecessor and see how Lionel indulges himself during his relaxation time...

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... /Chapter-2

Big kudos to MCTek for the great art on this update...!!

Enjoy...feedback welcome as always!!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » March 11th, 2014, 10:30 am

Just a note here...the plan was originally to debut part three of this arc today but r/l intervened and the story update should debut later this month/early April. Should be a good one...!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » March 16th, 2014, 5:06 pm

I am anxious to see next issue, the idea of a superheroine frozen in time is delicious!
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » March 18th, 2014, 9:53 am

Thanks, Hector. If everything goes as planned, next week should see an update for Passing Time. Should be a fun read..

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » March 18th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Northern Chill wrote:Thanks, Hector. If everything goes as planned, next week should see an update for Passing Time. Should be a fun read..

This concept reminds me of the comic "Judo girl":

She's a go-go-themed martial artist who operated in the 1960's and, after a four-decade-long stint of involuntary suspended animation, the modern day. Her personality is marked by a persistent but practical optimism. Many Eastern philosophies see the cosmos in terms of beauty versus unbeauty, as opposed to good versus evil. Judo Girl awakens as a woman-out-of-time who, despite her disorientation, is best qualified to stop the man who trapped her, her arch-foe Captain Steel. Many fights ensue. Each issue is bisected, so there's also a retro story set in the 1960's which delineates the first encounter between Judo Girl and Captain Steel.

Have you heard of it?
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » March 18th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Hector2 wrote:
Northern Chill wrote:Thanks, Hector. If everything goes as planned, next week should see an update for Passing Time. Should be a fun read..

This concept reminds me of the comic "Judo girl":

She's a go-go-themed martial artist who operated in the 1960's and, after a four-decade-long stint of involuntary suspended animation, the modern day. Her personality is marked by a persistent but practical optimism. Many Eastern philosophies see the cosmos in terms of beauty versus unbeauty, as opposed to good versus evil. Judo Girl awakens as a woman-out-of-time who, despite her disorientation, is best qualified to stop the man who trapped her, her arch-foe Captain Steel. Many fights ensue. Each issue is bisected, so there's also a retro story set in the 1960's which delineates the first encounter between Judo Girl and Captain Steel.

Have you heard of it?

Not that one specifically but I do recall reading an arc from AC Comics concerning "The Vault" where a number of retro heroes/heroines volunteered to be placed into suspended animation until a time where great evil appeared and they were needed. Among them, a very sexy heroine named Yankee Girl...if you look her up on the net, you'll see why she caught my eye...

Now, naturally, this arc is a lot different..and the tone will, well, you'll see...

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » March 25th, 2014, 9:12 am

Hello everybody..today, part 3 of Passing Time debuts here in the member's section at MCComix.

Lionel Hunt is an eccentric, reclusive businessman who owns a tropical island that he runs like his own country. With that in mind, he has started an unusual competition involving three lovely women and high stakes for them. Even as the "hunt" goes on and his employees start to show the results of their pursuits, Lionel recalls the day when a heroine wanted to leave the limelight and how it led to a role she never saw coming. See what happens in this action packed update of Passing Time!!

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... /Chapter-3

Big kudos to MCTek for the great looking art on this update!!

Enjoy the update..feedback welcome as always.

Thanks for supporting MCComix!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » March 30th, 2014, 10:41 pm

Dear Northern Chill:

I really loved the last issue of “Passing Time” I love ASFR!

So, what about Danita and the other two ladies stories? Why were they selected by Lionel?

I loved the “most dangerous game” theme you’re taking here… but the point is that those three “hunted” victims are not in any shape to make a good game…
And are Gretchen and Inga under some class of mind control? Or are they simply very cold professionals?

I would love to see more of Lionel’s displayings, and to know the story of some of them, how many of they are? I mean, does Lionel really needs two islands? Does his grandfather initiate this huge collection?

My favorite image is Mr. Peel being carried like being an statue or something, I think it was sexy to have her completely helpless. However, the story of Justice Doll’s “conversion” seems cruel.

And I loved the last page, where we know Inga has a little intrigue about a Klingon promotion. Really cool story, I am anxious to see next issue.

Just two questions, do you think next issue would be due in a month?

Care to explain us what themes do you want to explore in this comic?
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » April 8th, 2014, 9:38 am

Hector2 wrote:Dear Northern Chill:

I really loved the last issue of “Passing Time” I love ASFR!

So, what about Danita and the other two ladies stories? Why were they selected by Lionel?

I loved the “most dangerous game” theme you’re taking here… but the point is that those three “hunted” victims are not in any shape to make a good game…
And are Gretchen and Inga under some class of mind control? Or are they simply very cold professionals?

I would love to see more of Lionel’s displayings, and to know the story of some of them, how many of they are? I mean, does Lionel really needs two islands? Does his grandfather initiate this huge collection?

My favorite image is Mr. Peel being carried like being an statue or something, I think it was sexy to have her completely helpless. However, the story of Justice Doll’s “conversion” seems cruel.

And I loved the last page, where we know Inga has a little intrigue about a Klingon promotion. Really cool story, I am anxious to see next issue.

Just two questions, do you think next issue would be due in a month?

Care to explain us what themes do you want to explore in this comic?

Hi Hector,

Some of your questions will be answered in the chapters to come. There is a bit of a motive behind Hunt's "choices" and more details given as to what his collection exists for beyond vanity purposes.

Themes in this comic will be varied between ASFR and Justice Doll's resolving of an issue that has plagued her since she first started fighting crime. There'll be tough decisions, sacrifice and as always, no guarantees of anything in the end.

All things being equal, next chapter should debut in May.

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » May 13th, 2014, 4:08 pm

Hello everybody...today, part 4 of Passing Time debuts in the member's section here at MCComix.

Justice Doll's search for her predecessor has brought her to a privately owned island. Unfortunately, her quest has been interrupted by a bodyguard determined to stop her. As that goes on, the owner Lionel Hunt is finishing "priming" the latest additions to his collection...even as he recalls how it all got started. Find out the origins...and who is looking to throw a wrench into the process.

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... /Chapter-4

Kudos to MCTek for the great looking art for this update!!

Enjoy the update...feedback welcome as always!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » June 16th, 2014, 11:04 pm

Hi there Northern Chill and McTek!

It's great to see this issue! I am writing this review only a day before the new issue, I hope it will be as great as this!

So, Danica was a secret agent all along? And she decided to have her cover as a nerdy girl since the very beginning? So it seems that Hunt's information intelligence is not so great as he thought... But really, a secret agent?

And not only a secret agent, Danica is an accomplished secret agent that is capable of taking Consuela's gun without her noticing, and takes her time to pose her in a suggestive position. A naughty agent, but I can see why they are not going to gave her a promotion.

Oh, and what is the advantage of that bikini? I mean, she is now more exposed to any shooting! Maybe the fanservice?

I am anxious to see next issue! Great work from both of you!
Hector2

Postby Northern Chill » June 17th, 2014, 7:33 am

Hector2 wrote:Hi there Northern Chill and McTek!

It's great to see this issue! I am writing this review only a day before the new issue, I hope it will be as great as this!

So, Danica was a secret agent all along? And she decided to have her cover as a nerdy girl since the very beginning? So it seems that Hunt's information intelligence is not so great as he thought... But really, a secret agent?

And not only a secret agent, Danica is an accomplished secret agent that is capable of taking Consuela's gun without her noticing, and takes her time to pose her in a suggestive position. A naughty agent, but I can see why they are not going to gave her a promotion.

Oh, and what is the advantage of that bikini? I mean, she is now more exposed to any shooting! Maybe the fanservice?

I am anxious to see next issue! Great work from both of you!

Hi Hector,

Danita has some skeletons in the closet, for sure. I'm sure there'll be questions she may have to answer after the affair has concluded...if she can still answer them.

The bikini look...?...might be for comfort....or something else. A good agent has plans for every possibility that may arise....that, and she looks good dressed that way...:D

Glad you've liked what you've read so far, Hector!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » June 17th, 2014, 7:41 am

Hello everybody...today, part 5 of Passing Time debuts here in the member's section at MCComix.

Lionel Hunt is a wealthy recluse with an eye to maintaining control over all he sees. However, the situation he has at present is pure chaos. Justice Doll has made her presence known and is looking to investigate the activities at his home. In addition, one of his "targets" is turning out to be more than he was led to believe as well. Can Hunt handle the double pronged interference that is looming for his plans? Who can help him...or hinder his dastardly plans. See how things proceed in today's exciting update of Passing Time!

Members can find this update at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... /Chapter-5

Big kudos to MCTek for the great looking art in this update!!

Enjoy the update...feedback welcome as always!!

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » July 14th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Dear Northenchill:

Please excuse me for writing this late, issue # 5 was everything I wanted in a ASFR comic and more. The best two pages in all the saga were pages 61 and 62. Inga was so clever, her plan was so simple and yet so devious...

So, I am anxious to see how Anika will fare with Hunt. And Gretchen too!

Thanks for everything!
Hector2

Next

Return to Northern Chill