The Division: CORE

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

The Division: CORE

Postby Uzobono » September 1st, 2012, 9:58 am

Hello all! I'm *so* *so* excited to present a collaboration between myself and one of my favorite (ok THE favorite) EMC authors *ever*, Tabico!

The story is set in Karo City, it involves cops and...ok that's like *all* I'll say about it but if you've read *any* of Tabico's work...well just get as excited as I am :D!

Here's the cover, the story is still very early in development but it's going to be totally free and *very* hefty :P.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=55066
Uzobono

Re: The Division: CORE

Postby bluemax2 » September 1st, 2012, 10:50 am

Uzobono:
This is great news! Tabico is one of the best mc stories authors. Her stories are elaborate,, detailed, well written and very exciting, not to mention very visual. Those who haven't read any start with Rouge, Weapon Ready, Compromise, The Loosing Of The Dark, And many others. Each is different, involved and often with many twists. Great!

I know that many of us look forward to your collaboration. Your work has been exemplary and very stimulating and this combination will be something to look forward to.

I can't wait. How soon can we see any? How bout any wips?

By the way have you thought of illustrating any of Tabico's existing works? Like the very nice series Celine/Dollmistress did in the past of Rouge.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing it all.
Regards to you both.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby xarielx » September 4th, 2012, 7:57 am

As a long time reader of Tabico, I have to say this is the best news I've heard all year lol! I am anxiously awaiting this, Uzo, Tabico is honestly the best ASFR writer bar none! To collaborate with one of the top artists in the genre? Your characters,setting, and artwork clearly have a strong synergism with Tabico's writing, personally this is a perfect pairing!
xarielx

Postby echelon » September 5th, 2012, 5:37 pm

That is great news. Can't wait to see the results.
echelon

Postby Doctor Robo » September 6th, 2012, 12:02 pm

That's pretty awesome. Tabico has long been one of my favorite writers, and "Rouge" one of my favorite stories. I know you two will do great work.

Good luck with your collaboration!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby msgrey » September 21st, 2012, 2:39 pm

Uzobono this is great news!!! Tabico is the best! I wish there is a release date soon? Please?
msgrey

Postby Sumatra » October 2nd, 2012, 7:58 pm

Is there a update or date for this?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Uzobono » October 4th, 2012, 10:39 pm

msgrey wrote:Uzobono this is great news!!! Tabico is the best! I wish there is a release date soon? Please?

Late October/early November is my estimation at the moment, I apologize for the delay.
Uzobono

Postby Uzobono » October 16th, 2012, 10:33 pm

Hello all! I'm *extremely* excited to present to you the first issue of CORE, topping at 62 pages (!), of my collaboration with one of the top writers in the EMC genre, Tabico!

You can find CORE here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=57809

Out on a relatively calm patrol in Karo City, two of the KCPD's finest, Officers Tamara Kilenny and Melanie Rossi, answer a distress which leads into the covert world of CORE, Karo City's most elite cadre of police. Picking only the best of the best, is there a darker side to CORE than than what lies at the surface? Find out in this harrowing first issue of The Division: CORE!

We had *so* much fun working together to bring you guys this issue and we'd *love* your feedback. Part Two is coming soon in the near future :D. Thank you so much for reading!
Uzobono

Postby Adon » October 17th, 2012, 1:52 am

Great googly moogly, this is definitely Tabico work, and extremely arousing at that. The conversion is believable (taking hours instead of seconds), and as is usual there is a lot of mystery in the sense of the controllers... what is their endgame? You also know that her friends are in for some dire fates... considering the setting, being converted to the Core might be the least awful thing that is likely to happen to them. Of course, that's akin to saying that being shot in the head is better than being burned to death. One way is much more painful, but you're still dead in the end.

Very eager to see more.
Adon

Postby Tecknophyle » October 17th, 2012, 8:15 am

Very well done. Good writing (and given the writer, hardly unexpected), and excellent artwork. Being very familiar with Tabico's work, which is very visual in itself, I was wondering how well it would translate, and it turned out very nice.
Tecknophyle

Postby Sumatra » October 17th, 2012, 8:26 am

Fucking awesome read, same for artwork. Really hooked me in.

Beginning shot off well, lots of action. All the characters felt well done, especially Tamara. The core scenes were ridiculously good. Nice touches, logos, names.

Lots of details to still sink in.Only crit is wanted to know more about 'VCP'.

Cannot wait for the next issue! Too soon, but any timeframe?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby xarielx » October 17th, 2012, 4:31 pm

Uzo and Tabico, this is a dream come true for a long time fan. Just great visual invention — from scene to scene, you never see what’s coming. It's certainly a far cry from the somewhat lighter, if turning living women into anonymous sex robot dolls can be called light, content The Division has had so far. We get the sense that Tamara and her friends ARE friends, how they support her, and this is shattered for us, the reader, as the truly amazing conversion takes place. Melcthion is a dominant fetishists fantasy, severe, controlling with a perfect air of mystery, I wish we knew more about HER ;)! The looks on some of the faces are just earth-shakingly good, as personalities shift into place. The comic also poses some serious questions and has a multitude of outcomes, will her friends find out? What will she say to them? How will they react? What is CORE's ultimate goal? Just a classic good comic from start to finish.
xarielx

Postby lifmcs » October 18th, 2012, 3:07 pm

This series, does of course look amazing. Very much looking forward to further installments.

Also, shout-out for the Stargate chevrons on the programming console. Always nice to be reminded of that universe.

Edit: Yes, the chevrons are a different part of the gate, but I just like that word~
lifmcs

Postby sohta123 » October 19th, 2012, 8:05 pm

Simply awesome! You've managed to make the character Tammy in this story so that I was apprehensive about her being converted.
Usually I can't wait but in the presentation of this story I was almost wanting her to escape (notice I said almost). I too love the way it took hours to convert her; makes the process seem more real. This is still more of a brunt force way of controlling someone rather than corruption. I like both methods as they each hold their own fascinations.

I'm really hoping Nicole is in line next to join the Core. Please let her keep the glasses.
Great writing and great artwork.

I am so hoping you two collaborate on DESCENT sometime as that's one of my favorite stories. The conversion to velthling is something I'd love to see animated.

Curious if the ladies will all be sporting shaved heads or will some wear a wig till the hair grows back out? Maybe to hide the interface.

Can't wait for the next episode!
sohta123

Next

Return to Uzobono