The Division: Biographies

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

The Division: Biographies

Postby Uzobono » June 27th, 2012, 9:16 am

Hello all, Uzobono here with a free update :).

In order to flesh out and provide more of a background for the varied personas within "The Division", and in lieu of a wiki at the moment, I've decided to put together several character profiles of currently seen Division characters up till the month of July.

I hope you find it useful to reference and enjoy the dossier-type format that's fit for *your* eyes only!

You can find "The Division: Biographies" here in the free area of http://www.mccomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49118
Uzobono

Re: The Division: Biographies

Postby Sumatra » June 27th, 2012, 4:49 pm

Wow. Thanks a bunch for these Uzo. Comes in handy as I go through your stories again. Up until the month of July? Is this going to be an continuing series?

Loved the transformation page for Nemesis, awesome corruption effect. Great to see a nod to Shan and Tanya. Loved The synthethic Expose.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Uzobono » June 27th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Thanks so much Sumatra! So glad you're enjoying this little project I put together :D!
Uzobono

Postby msgrey » June 28th, 2012, 12:11 am

I love these uzobono! they are what i needed to reread and understand a few pages in your comics. I have some comments:

Haven/Ruby are my favorites so far, please please hurry up with your next issue lol!
When did Nemesis get time to attack that woman? Is this a future scene?

I loved Doctor Rei in doll stories, I am dying to see Doctor Q! Shan before and after doll page was hot!

I am in love with Plastique!!
msgrey

Postby bluemax2 » June 28th, 2012, 11:30 pm

Uzobono,
What about Justice woman and gallant girl?
Are they out of the picture totally?
I do hope yup keep Justice Woman, she's hot! Especially now that she'sq been repurposed and isn't that sanctimonious goody two shoes any longer.

Just love the work, series and world you've created.
Can't wait to see more.
I especially love that oral phallic neural wireless reprogrammer. It's very exciting what it does to women.

Regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Uzobono » June 29th, 2012, 12:27 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Uzobono,
What about Justice woman and gallant girl?
Are they out of the picture totally?
I do hope yup keep Justice Woman, she's hot! Especially now that she'sq been repurposed and isn't that sanctimonious goody two shoes any longer.

Just love the work, series and world you've created.
Can't wait to see more.
I especially love that oral phallic neural wireless reprogrammer. It's very exciting what it does to women.

Regards,

Bluemax

Well in regards to Justice Woman and Gallant Girl, wait till Night Moves 2 to find out for sure :).

I didn't add them to Biographies because I wanted them to have a Night Moves 1 and 2 under their feet before telling some of their background. I'll be periodically doing these Biographies as characters get introduced, developed etc. And as always, in the free area :D/

So glad you enjoyed it Bluemax!
Uzobono

Postby Lt_Phoenix » June 30th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Looking good as always :)
Wouldn't mind seeing some story involving conversion into Mark II drones, as we haven't seen that yet ;)
Lt_Phoenix

Postby msgrey » July 1st, 2012, 10:47 am

I second uzobono! the drones are scary, a common person turn into a mindless robot woman that has nothing but loyalty and to obey, but very sexy!

mark II drones, as seen in The synthetic expose. how are they created? we see a Mark I in Division 5, Nemesis. Same way?
msgrey

Postby Hector2 » July 28th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Biographies is a great example of how to keep a great profile of comic creations in your site! If the creator cannot afford a wiki (because giving control to fans can get messy later) I think this is the best way to set the background.

I loved the info they have and then, additional drawings of the characters in action. Well done!
Hector2

Postby Uzobono » September 20th, 2013, 1:52 pm

Hi everyone, since it's been a *long* time and there's been *some* development in my setting, I've finished another "Biographies" issue :).

Disclaimer though, it's *very* spoilery if you haven't read anything, and it's mostly all up to the last issues I've done.

All the CORE characters' bios are credited to Tabico ;) .

You can find 'The Division: Biographies #2" here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery3/index.p ... graphies-2

*Really really* hope you all enjoy it as much as I did making it.
Uzobono

Postby Tecknophyle » September 20th, 2013, 3:55 pm

That's some nice rendering.
Tecknophyle

Postby xarielx » September 22nd, 2013, 7:01 am

Uzo, your work is astounding as always. I can say that you honestly do put in 110% into every issue I've seen and the art in Biographies is stunning. While all of it is wonderful to have on hand and useful, for example, reading Miss Tricks panel sheds light on a wonderful character, if I were to pick favourites, they would fall between the Core characters, and your spectacularly delicious looking drones :D . While the issue as a whole isn't a story so much as a recap of your issues, I feel it sheds much needed light and deepens your setting even more. The rendering is extremely well done, from Haven's amazing work in the Hive from Core, or I assume it's the same, to the ending of Rei with her dolls, it pushes all the right buttons over and over, thank you very much!
xarielx

Postby obviousagent » September 25th, 2013, 8:59 am

Your work just gets better and better and your partnership with Tabico is mind blowing.
The only thing that sucks is the wait between stories, but it is so worth the wait.
obviousagent

Postby Uzobono » April 8th, 2016, 2:00 pm

Hi everyone! Once again, a full character biography issue detailing everything from 'The Division' world so far :). This issue also continues some bios from issue #2 (as denoted with 'con't' on the text)/

Credit goes to Tabico for the CORE biographies *and* for half a dozen or so that I simply could not write *and* for editing! :p.

Thanks for reading!

You can find 'The Division: Biographies #3' here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery3/index.p ... graphies-3

*or* you can download the full comic at my deviantart:

http://uzobono.deviantart.com/art/The-D ... -601803782

Uzobono

Return to Uzobono