The Robots of Doctor Pretorius!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Re: The Robots of Doctor Pretorius!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 18th, 2015, 10:46 pm

madcurse wrote:Great Chapter! And that revelation... Yes, Finally. It's about freaking time!!! :D

I didn't know anyone other than C.L. was reading my comics :) ! Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering if I was making that revelation too soon :) .
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 24th, 2015, 6:20 am

Dr. Pretorius has finally discovered Brickhouse's secret!
She's actually his own wife, Candice Carlson!
What will the superviallain do now that he has discovered her identity?
See it in The Robots of Doctor Pretorius: Part XI, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » November 25th, 2015, 6:55 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic !! Dr. Pretorius use to be these only villain I liked. Even those I can't stand good, honest, hard working people having their stuff stolen by a low life criminal like him , he was doing it for his wife!! I thought when he found out that Brickhouse a hero was his wife, I thought he would change his ways! I never really thought Dr. Pretorius was truly a criminal at heart!! But I was wrong his true nature was revealed!! He Is a cold hearted criminal just like all the rest of the villains in the Mr. Cryptic universe!! I have to say I'm really disappointed in him and the way this storyline seem to be heading! I not wild about the heroines being the pawns of these criminal!! I really dislike the criminal having that kind of hold on the Heroes!! I've always wondered about Brickhouse, because she has never been shown to be much of a hero. But now I think she's really weird! After saying she's a bondage and domination freak. she can't get off with out fantasies about being a sex slave. She's got issues!!

One thing that make your stories different than these other artists stories on this site and it's sister site is that the heroines weren't the permanent slaves of the villains. But that seems to have changed!! It seem your giving the criminals a permanent hold on the heroines, like Dr. Pretorius and Dr. Digitilus! That a really disappointing development :!: I check the hipcomix site cover gallery from time to time to see if your continuing the Ishtar and Paul story you started sometime ago! I was disappointed to see that your featuring a story about bondage, I'm sorry to see your heading down that road!! The Mr. Cryptic universe is turning out to be a dark universe!! I never thought you would go that way!! :shock:
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 25th, 2015, 9:24 pm

Hi C. L. The story isn't over yet :) !
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 25th, 2015, 9:30 pm

The last two pages of Part XI weren't posted. Darnit! Go check them out now for the complete update.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » December 3rd, 2015, 12:46 am

The Finale of The Robots of Doctor Pretorius!
Brickhouse and Doctor Pretorius, a superheroine and a supervillain married to each other, finally learn each others secrets!
What will the happen now!?
See it in Victory City #72, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » December 3rd, 2015, 8:51 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Good to see that I was right about Dr. Pretorius, he really isn't a criminal at heart!! He really love his wife!! But I wouldn't be honest if i didn't say I not wild about him keeping his hold on the other heroines. But as least the heroes have a inside man now! It's the first time over the many years I've been following the victory city heroes they have had the upper hand, the guild had the upper hand for so long !! It will be interesting to see how Dr. Pretorius is going to keep the guild from finding out he's helping the heroes!! The heroes have always been more lucky than resourceful , but being lucky this time may lead to the heroes putting a end to the guild's threat some day.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » December 3rd, 2015, 11:11 pm

Dr. Pretorius is treading a fine line. He's not giving up any advantages he has because he doesn't want to get caught and go to jail.
He's keeping the other heroines under his control mainly to coordinate with Brickhouse (e.g. bail her out if she gets in trouble, etc.).
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » December 23rd, 2015, 6:47 am

Hey Mr. Cryptic!! What happen to the update on the 21th??
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » December 28th, 2015, 2:31 am

jrhcl2 wrote:Hey Mr. Cryptic!! What happen to the update on the 21th??

I wasn't qute ready for the update, so I moved it to two weeks later (which would have otherwise been off for the holidays). Sorry for the schedule change.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » January 3rd, 2016, 6:58 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic! Just saw the new update, so is Brickhouse and Dr. Pretorius going to be the king and queen of victory city now? Are the rest of the legions now just their pawns? Because Dr. Pretorius said he was the master of Victory legion. It seem the heroines will be Dr. Pretorius slaves for a long time!! I hope at some point they will break his hold on them. Not wild about the heroines being Dr. Pretorius pawns!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 4th, 2016, 5:52 am

The final update of The Robots of Doctor Pretorius is in the MC Comix Member's Area now!
(I apologize for the lateness of this notice. I have had limited internet access during the holidays.)

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 4th, 2016, 5:53 am

jrhcl2 wrote:Hello Mr. Cryptic! Just saw the new update, so is Brickhouse and Dr. Pretorius going to be the king and queen of victory city now? Are the rest of the legions now just their pawns? Because Dr. Pretorius said he was the master of Victory legion. It seem the heroines will be Dr. Pretorius slaves for a long time!! I hope at some point they will break his hold on them. Not wild about the heroines being Dr. Pretorius pawns!!

Well, we'll see. What Dr. Pretorius says and what happens aren't necessarily the same.
Mr. Cryptic

Previous

Return to Mr. Cryptic