The Digitalus Directive!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Re: The Digitalus Directive!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 11th, 2014, 7:22 am

Ashley Salvani, the superheroine known as American Goddess, has fallen under the hypnotic spell of Dr. Digitalus!
Driven by a strange lust she cannot control, she serves him in every way he wishes!
See it in The Digitalus Directive #4, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 14th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Having put the young heroine AMERICAN GODDESS under his sexual, hypnotic domination, DOCTOR DIGITALUS turns his attention to ISHTAR!
Enough said!
See it in The Digitalus Directive Part Five, in the MC Comix Member's Area, now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » January 18th, 2015, 6:48 pm

Haven't seen Ishtar in a while! Ishtar didn't appear a lot in 2014 on both sites! She played mostly a back up role and only had one story she was the main star, that was over on hipcomix. She appeared in the middle of last year in a few panels on this site but disappeared the rest of the year! Last year stories focus mainly on Brickhouse and the new American Goddess! Hopefully we will see more of Ishtar in 2015, what ever happen to the adventures of Ishtar?? Good to see Ishtar again, but i have to admit i'm not wild about Doctor Digitalus, not a fan!! I hope Ishtar and the American Goddess break his control quickly! He need to be behind bars! Really hated what he got away with , enslaving those heroines. I hope Ishtar and the rest of the heroines of victory city free the other heroines. The heroines deserves a lot better, they deserves justice!! he need too pay for what he's done! No excuses for what he's done, no matter how he try to justify his action
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 29th, 2015, 4:59 am

Doctor Digitalus continues his mad scheme to turn the heroines of the Victory Legion into obedient robots!
He has put the mighty Ishtar under a hypnotic compulsion to obey!
See it in the Digitalus Directive: Part Six, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 29th, 2015, 10:12 pm

jrhcl2 wrote:Haven't seen Ishtar in a while! Ishtar didn't appear a lot in 2014 on both sites! She played mostly a back up role and only had one story she was the main star, that was over on hipcomix. She appeared in the middle of last year in a few panels on this site but disappeared the rest of the year! Last year stories focus mainly on Brickhouse and the new American Goddess! Hopefully we will see more of Ishtar in 2015, what ever happen to the adventures of Ishtar?? Good to see Ishtar again, but i have to admit i'm not wild about Doctor Digitalus, not a fan!! I hope Ishtar and the American Goddess break his control quickly! He need to be behind bars! Really hated what he got away with , enslaving those heroines. I hope Ishtar and the rest of the heroines of victory city free the other heroines. The heroines deserves a lot better, they deserves justice!! he need too pay for what he's done! No excuses for what he's done, no matter how he try to justify his action

I have been working on stories with some other characters, like The Taming of Stacey and League of Guardians, so that has taken away from time working on Ishtar. I expect you'll see more of Ishtar in 2015. Doctor Digitalus is villain, so you don't have to like him. At the risk of meta-plotting, Digitalus is Dumbtime's character, so if he ends up behind bars it wil be in one of his stories.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » January 30th, 2015, 1:22 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:
jrhcl2 wrote:Haven't seen Ishtar in a while! Ishtar didn't appear a lot in 2014 on both sites! She played mostly a back up role and only had one story she was the main star, that was over on hipcomix. She appeared in the middle of last year in a few panels on this site but disappeared the rest of the year! Last year stories focus mainly on Brickhouse and the new American Goddess! Hopefully we will see more of Ishtar in 2015, what ever happen to the adventures of Ishtar?? Good to see Ishtar again, but i have to admit i'm not wild about Doctor Digitalus, not a fan!! I hope Ishtar and the American Goddess break his control quickly! He need to be behind bars! Really hated what he got away with , enslaving those heroines. I hope Ishtar and the rest of the heroines of victory city free the other heroines. The heroines deserves a lot better, they deserves justice!! he need too pay for what he's done! No excuses for what he's done, no matter how he try to justify his action

I have been working on stories with some other characters, like The Taming of Stacey and League of Guardians, so that has taken away from time working on Ishtar. I expect you'll see more of Ishtar in 2015. Doctor Digitalus is villain, so you don't have to like him. At the risk of meta-plotting, Digitalus is Dumbtime's character, so if he ends up behind bars it wil be in one of his stories.

I know Doctor Digitalus isn't going to be brought to justice! I just wanted my feelings knows about what he has done and to let it be knows I don't like him!! I hope we do see more of Ishtar in 2015, she was sorely missed in 2014!! That was something you did focus more on other characters in 2014, I did follow the Taming of Stacey story, it was a good story but I do hope she doesn't end up as some villain sex slave!! That was the bad thing about the story, leaving her as some villain slave didn't like that at all, she the good guy!! I hate when the bad guy comes out on top!! I haven't been following the league of Guardians over on hipcomix. It no longer make any sense to me to keep my membership to that site just to follow one artist that only has a update once a month! When i really don't like any of the other artists or the stories featured on that site, so i dropped my membership to that site! I have to be honest and say i hate what they have done to that site!!

I even dropped my membership to mccomix for awhile, didn't like the heroines losing all the time and staying under the villains control for far to long. I was really starting to dislike the storylines the way they focus so much on the villains winning and the good guys serving evil , I really don't have a taste for those stories. I really started losing my zest for adult heroines sites, because i like heroes and prefer to see the good guys win not the villains. I only joined Mccomix again to see Ishtar !! We really didn't see her much in 2014, hopefully there will be some stories where she get to shine and not spend so much time being some villain pet as she has done so much in the past, hopefully we will see more of the superheriones being heroes and less of them being slave!! I know your going to say these are stories about heroines being mind controlled, but for me I'm not a want to be villain and have to say I'm losing interest in the whole adult heroines thing!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 31st, 2015, 10:24 pm

Hi CL - I've reflected some recently on why I like stories about superheroines being mind controlled by supervillains. Basically, it's like this:

1) I love seeing a person being seduced. By seduced I mean, being so overwhelmed by another's sex appeal or charm that they can't help becoming a love slave. It could be a man being seduced by a woman, although I usually show men seducing women, or sometimes women seducing women.

2) It's a lot sexier if the target of seduction resists the seduction, and the process of being seduced is dragged out, but the target falls anyway.

3) If the heroine is resisting the seducer because she really doesn't desire sex with him, but then he seduces her anyway, that's too much like r-pe for me. But, if I pair up a heroine and a villain, then heroine has very good reason to resist seduction, even if she wants sex. She has a duty as a heroine to resist being seduced by the villain. Her resisting is not necessarily about her not consenting to the sex, but rather to struggling not to fail in her duty.

4) I don't tend to show good people "hooking up" with other good people, because, quite frankly, I don't actually think it's a good idea for people to just casually "hook up." You've said before that in my stories, the sex has a purpose, and that's correct. I'm not a fan of gratuitious sex unconnected to anything else. I'm kind of a weird puritanical dirty comic artist.

The Taming of Stacey is kind of an experiment for me. I wanted to try a seduction mind control story without the heroine-villain plot device. It's basically just, she's hot and he wants to have sex with her. I skirt around the r-pe issue by portraying it as he's just manipulating her desires, not her actual will or ability to choose. I figure Stacey was already attracted to Carl anyway, but he accelerated it with hypnotic suggestion. I plan to continue Stacey's story and develop her relationship with Carl, while she has interesting, regular heroine (not superheroine) adventures.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » February 5th, 2015, 5:50 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:Hi CL - I've reflected some recently on why I like stories about superheroines being mind controlled by supervillains. Basically, it's like this:

1) I love seeing a person being seduced. By seduced I mean, being so overwhelmed by another's sex appeal or charm that they can't help becoming a love slave. It could be a man being seduced by a woman, although I usually show men seducing women, or sometimes women seducing women.

2) It's a lot sexier if the target of seduction resists the seduction, and the process of being seduced is dragged out, but the target falls anyway.

3) If the heroine is resisting the seducer because she really doesn't desire sex with him, but then he seduces her anyway, that's too much like r-pe for me. But, if I pair up a heroine and a villain, then heroine has very good reason to resist seduction, even if she wants sex. She has a duty as a heroine to resist being seduced by the villain. Her resisting is not necessarily about her not consenting to the sex, but rather to struggling not to fail in her duty.

4) I don't tend to show good people "hooking up" with other good people, because, quite frankly, I don't actually think it's a good idea for people to just casually "hook up." You've said before that in my stories, the sex has a purpose, and that's correct. I'm not a fan of gratuitious sex unconnected to anything else. I'm kind of a weird puritanical dirty comic artist.

The Taming of Stacey is kind of an experiment for me. I wanted to try a seduction mind control story without the heroine-villain plot device. It's basically just, she's hot and he wants to have sex with her. I skirt around the r-pe issue by portraying it as he's just manipulating her desires, not her actual will or ability to choose. I figure Stacey was already attracted to Carl anyway, but he accelerated it with hypnotic suggestion. I plan to continue Stacey's story and develop her relationship with Carl, while she has interesting, regular heroine (not superheroine) adventures.

To each his own!! I can't say I agree with you ,when it come to the superherones being mind controlled by supervillains or being seduced by villains and giving into the villains. While there may be some sex scenes with the villains and heroines, it may be nice seeing the heroines naked bodies and them preforming sexual acts,it always loses something when the heroines free will is gone. Their just a shell with no will or should I say a shell with the thoughts and desires the villain wants them to have, to me, it not really them, their just a shell which the villain can do what they please with!! I Prefer the heroines giving themselves of their own free will !! I enjoy seeing Ishtar with Paul and Brickhouse with her husband much more then seeing them with a villain that has taken their free will from them. I thought it was really clever how you used Ishtar having sex with Paul to make her remember who she really was!! When you talk about liking to see a powerful woman being dominated by a person with no powers!! I Like Ishtar being in love with Paul and willingly and freely doing what he asks of her and giving herself to him of her own free will, it is way more enjoyable to see then watching her being mind controlled and missed used by some villain!! That my view and feelings.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » February 26th, 2015, 11:54 pm

Doctor Digitalus has put the might heroine Ishtar under a deep hypnotic spell, and he is testing how obedient she is in The Digitalus Directive: Part Seven, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » March 17th, 2015, 3:19 am

Hey Mr. Cryptic!! I was wondering are you going to be doing a update this week?? Your usually scheduled for every other Thursday, but were rescheduled for Friday the 13th of March, than were rescheduled again for the 16th of March, a Monday!! But again there was no update!! Are you updating your current story anytime soon?? or are you just taking a break for a while :?:
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 19th, 2015, 12:50 am

Hi CL - I'm running a little behind, but I'm posting the new update now.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 19th, 2015, 1:00 am

Doctor Digitalus has placed both Ishtar and American Goddess under his hypnotic control!
In the final chapter of the Digitalus Directive, we learn what he plans for his two sexy slaves!
See it in the MC Comx Members' Area, now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 19th, 2015, 12:36 pm

Here are some teaser pages from my most recent update:

Mr. Cryptic

Previous

Return to Mr. Cryptic