BLUNDER WOMAN: Formula 44!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

BLUNDER WOMAN: Formula 44!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 12th, 2014, 11:01 pm

I've been wanting to do a Blunder Woman comic for some time, and now it's here!
Blunder Woman is pursuing international spy Herzog, who is trying to escape with the mysterious Formula 44!
The Amazon Princess outmatches the spy, but can he use Formula 44 against her!?
The adventure begins in Blunder Woman: Formula 44, in the MC Comix Member's Area, now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic

Mr. Cryptic

Re: BLUNDER WOMAN: Formula 44!

Postby jrhcl2 » March 14th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic, It will be interesting to see your take on Blunder woman! All the storyline about her so far by other artists has been distasteful too say the least!! Talking about being cruel and satanic. Her stories are about cruelty on the highest level!! I have never been able to finish reading a Blunder woman story, they horrify me!! It just about watching a woman being tormented, tortured and suffering beyond believe!! When i first joined your sister site Hipcomix, I thought oh! Blunder Woman, she looks like wonder woman!! This might be good!! After reading a few panels of the storyline it made my stomach turn, I couldn't believe a writer could be so cruel to their character!! I haven't read a BIunder Woman story for years until there was a new take on her by another artist, but I was sorely disappointed!! I hope your story is different. I hope this adventure is more of a sexual adventure not a adventure about bondage and watching her being tortures and watching how much you can make her suffer. Both take on Blunder Woman by those other artists i'm not a fans of, I just feel sorry for the poor woman, she's surrounded by monsters!! Hopefully you can change that!! I Hope you write a story about Blunder woman I can finally finish and I can enjoy !!
jrhcl2

Postby Hector2 » March 15th, 2014, 9:24 pm

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

I think you are doing right! The drawings are certainly superior, and your skills as writer are at his best now, so I am sure I will enjoy this tale!

@ jrhcl2: I can see what you mean... I also do not like stories where the characters are abused with crueltry.
Hector2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 16th, 2014, 9:14 pm

I'm pretty much doing my take on the 1970's TV character, of whom I'm, of course, a huge fan. I'll be drawing on that TV series more than any other source. The parody name "Blunder Woman" indicates that the character is a homage to the original character.

This is Mind Control Comix, so you can expect the story to involve some form of mind control, and also sex :) .
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Hector2 » March 19th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:I'm pretty much doing my take on the 1970's TV character, of whom I'm, of course, a huge fan. I'll be drawing on that TV series more than any other source. The parody name "Blunder Woman" indicates that the character is a homage to the original character.

This is Mind Control Comix, so you can expect the story to involve some form of mind control, and also sex :) .

I am also a fan of the 1970's tv character, so I am anxious to see your take on WW.

I'm not sure if you already know him from Deviantart, but there is the link to the page of another true fan of WW's tv character, and he also does stories, great guy:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pot-O-Gold-440640617
Hector2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 22nd, 2014, 11:37 pm

He is good! Thank you for the link.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 27th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Blunder Woman has cornered the enemy agent Herzog like a rat, but he still has the cannister of Formula 44!
What will happen when he used it against her!?
Find out in BLUNDER WOMAN: FORMULA 44 - PART II, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Hector2 » March 30th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Dear Mr. Cryptic:

This is great! I loved how closely this resembles the old TV show, the "Fausta the nazi Wonder Woman" reference was great!

I hope you continue this story with all your considerable talent, because I know I will follow every issue

Thank you!
Hector2

Postby jrhcl2 » April 4th, 2014, 10:56 am

Mr. Cryptic, your doing a good job of keeping my interest! Looks like this will be the first story I will be able to finish that feature Blunder Woman!! Looking forward to the next installment. 8-)
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » April 5th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Glad you're enjoying it! I'll be updating Victory City this week, but I'll get back to Blunder Woman soon. I'm just bouncing between the two storylines and working on the one I'm most into that week :) .

The TV heroine is the original inspiration for most of what I do, so it's fun to pay more direct homage to it!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » June 5th, 2014, 4:40 am

The spy, Herzog, has drugged the Amazon Princess with Formula 44, a chemical that removes her inhibitions and makes her vulnerable to the power of suggestion!
Herzog wants Blunder Woman's body, and she eagerly gives it to him!
See it in Blunder Woman: Formula 44: Part Three, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » June 20th, 2014, 12:19 am

Hypnotized with Formula 44 by the spy Herzog, Blunder Woman falls more and more under his sexual domination!
Can she escape his clutches, or will she be transported back to his country as his prisoner!?
Find out in Blunder Woman: Formula 44, in the MC Comix Member's area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » June 25th, 2014, 7:50 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Outstanding story!! You really came thru, this is these only Blunder woman story I have ever enjoyed and could read from start thru the finish. It was good not too see her being tortured, not too see her in pain and suffering!! So your take on Blunder Woman is by far my favorite version of her!! And this is one of the first times a Heroines has been shown to have the strength to overcome mind control and escape their foe. So this story had a lot of firsts!! But the main thing for me was not seeing Blunder woman in bondage and suffering. Enjoyed the story!! :D
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » June 25th, 2014, 9:51 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it, CL! I tried to do make it like the show it is a parody of, but with more sex.

One aspect of the later seasons of the show that I didn't care for was that Diana Prince seemed to be Wonder Woman less, and mostly faced perils only as Diana Prince. As Wonder Woman she seemed too invincible. I'd like to do stories where the heroine faces perils, including bondage and mind control, but also wins in the end.

I was personally happy with how the diving into the ocean scene worked out. I envisioned it in my head, but I was wondering "How the hell am I going to do that?" But, I think it worked out well enough
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic