American Amazon in 'Brainwashed'

Discuss "American Amazon" and other stories with Dumbtime!

Re: American Amazon in 'Brainwashed'

Postby dumbtime » March 30th, 2013, 8:15 am

Hello again McComix fans,

In appreciation of such great readers, I’m here today to give you all a surprise bonus to the ending of chapter 2 of Brainwashed.
Digitalus has now fully enthralled his Amazon heroine in order to get to the coveted information locked deep in her subconscious. Little is he
aware; she was transformed right before the process that allowed him to take her over. With her warrior essence removed, her soul and mind
were easily altered to fit the doctor’s program and her heroine persona was repressed.

A new temporary mindset is in place of the old one until the doctor can sift through the mounds of information he copied from her mind and can
create a permanent obedient super solider one. What the doctor doesn’t know but is soon to find out, Amazons were molded in vigor and desire
so they would strive to maintain their determination. This allows for them to remain focused as an Amazon, least they fall victim to their
deepest darkest desire, sluttiness. American Amazon is now American Amaslave. Her desire to be a warrior is now replaced with her desire to
serve and her deepest desire is beginning to surface.

The doctor’s claim to fame as an enhanced human is his stamina that allows his sexual prowess to last as long as he wants. In these scenes,
he is about to find out is that he has created a partner that can now match him tic for tac. The sex will go on for hours on hours until both
pass out of completely exhaustion. Never has he ever been with someone before that could and wanted to screw his brains out. Dora has the
desire but an average body. Erin has the body but not the desire, she’s mindless. Irish Justice, while under his control, is still a bitch.

These scenes, as well as the last scene of part 6 with the milking apparatus, were sketched about a year and half ago as I was developing the
story line. They depict what happens when the Amazon/heroine’s darkest desire is let out the bag. Digitalus is use to having sex with a mindless
minion, like screwing a fine piece of meat but now, to his surprise, the fine piece of meat screws back with vigor.

With that, I loaded the pics into the Part 6 gallery and my Free gallery so all could see them. I hope you enjoy them. This is what will be going
on a lot between Digitalus and Ainia between chapters. But, big changes will be coming in chapter 3 (if you're listen Hector ;) ).

Part 6 bonus gallery - http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=71475

Free gallery - http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... mId=142633

Thanks again,
DT
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » March 30th, 2013, 11:40 pm

Dear Dumbtime:

This was a great installment, even when I feel sorry for American Amazon, it was the last installment (I hope) of Digitalus and his plan.

My favorite part was at page 06023
Hector2

Postby EH1010 » June 10th, 2013, 2:39 pm

Hey Dumbtime, I'm brand new here and find your stories Brainwashed and the story with Irish Justice pure dynamite. Anything that puts super heroines in the lab, on tables, in machines, drugged, stripped, brainwashed, reprogrammed etc. is gold, but don't see much recent stuff. The rest of the site is no match for your stories and artwork. "More like this" is I guess what I'm saying along with well done!
EH1010

Postby dumbtime » June 29th, 2013, 7:45 pm

EH1010 wrote:Hey Dumbtime, I'm brand new here and find your stories Brainwashed and the story with Irish Justice pure dynamite. Anything that puts super heroines in the lab, on tables, in machines, drugged, stripped, brainwashed, reprogrammed etc. is gold, but don't see much recent stuff. The rest of the site is no match for your stories and artwork. "More like this" is I guess what I'm saying along with well done!

Thanks dude. I did a two part addition to American Amazon's Origin story after the last chapter of 'Brainwashed.' It gives some background for that part and for the next part to come. I took a vacation in June so my next update will be in July. I'm trying to decide on whether to start the next part of 'Brainwashed' or start the sequel to "The Trap'. I'll decide in the next day or two because i have to have something posted on my Saturday in July. LOL
dumbtime

Previous

Return to Dumbtime