Roll Call - Sound Off!

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

Re: Sound Off!

Postby battlestrength » September 17th, 2009, 12:39 pm

Battlestrength signing in!

Hello to everyone!

Regards,

Lee
battlestrength

Re: Sound Off!

Postby Doctor Robo » September 18th, 2009, 9:05 pm

mkmngr wrote::) Greetings from the other side of the Atlantic. I found your new site during a quiet week; very impressed to see you building up your content. With a passing interest in MC, I shall dip in from time to time.

I must, however, compliment you on the sheer quality of the image work shown in the samples which you have made available. Having worked in IT for several decades, I am always amazed at the uses which are found for IT tools.

I had the privilege of looking through the new "Changing of the Guard" sequence whilst you provided free access to the members' area. Will the enslaved Sgt Erica Donovan return in a third outing, perhaps bringing more unsuspecting female police officers for re-conditioning? Will the female Chief of Police be entangled in the greentooth snare, hidden beneath her neat hairstyle? It will be a pleasure to see how these themes develop.

Having also seen your linked HIPComix site, I'll probably invest in a short-term membership the next time you offer.

Mike

Hello Mike. Thanks for the note, and welcome! To quickly answer your questions... yes and yes! We definitely have plans for Sgt. Donovan and Warden Smith beyond the first two chapters. In fact, you'll get to see the next issue as soon as September, 27!

We're glad to have you and everyoen else here on board. Feel free to look around both sites, and don't be shy about letting us know what you think!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Previous

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers