New artists on MCcomix.com

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

New artists on MCcomix.com

Postby Doctor Robo » August 21st, 2010, 10:06 am

On behalf of the MCcomix team, I would like to announce the addition of four new staff artists to MCcomix.com.

Two of these talented individuals are familiar to you. MCtek and Dumbtime have been making contributions to MCcomix for quite some time now, and we are proud to have them step up as full time staff members.

The other two artists are new to MCcomix, but not to digital and erotic comix. Nemo Void and Drake bring a world of expertise and enthusiasm to their craft, and we are pleased to have them join us.

Each of the artists will begin his new schedule in October. Until then, look for their individual galleries, covers, and forums to pop up soon, so you can get to know them and their work before their official debuts.

Congrats and welcome to our new artists!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Re: New artists on MCcomix.com

Postby madcap » August 23rd, 2010, 3:23 pm

Fantastic! I am thrilled to see the addition of new creative staff, and I can't wait to see what kind of stories they cook up for us!
madcap

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers