Upcoming Cover Gallery

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

Upcoming Cover Gallery

Postby madcap » September 21st, 2009, 2:46 pm

I know the site is still brand new and you guys are still getting things together, getting the kinks out (well, not hypnofetish kinks anyway ;)), etc, but I just wanted to express that I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff appearing in the upcoming cover gallery. I love seeing those little previews of what's to come and anticipating what will happen in future episodes. So yeah, I'm hoping that you guys are able to get enough lead time to have a sizable upcoming covers gallery like Hipcomix has. I imagine that is the plan?
madcap

Re: Upcoming Cover Gallery

Postby Akonkid » September 21st, 2009, 2:50 pm

It should be. We've been a little busy all over, but I know we've all got covers in the works. My next story is two weeks away, but expect to see a nice sexy teaser within the next few days.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: Upcoming Cover Gallery

Postby Doctor Robo » September 21st, 2009, 7:25 pm

Akonkid wrote:It should be. We've been a little busy all over, but I know we've all got covers in the works. My next story is two weeks away, but expect to see a nice sexy teaser within the next few days.

I second that. Most of our staff here at MCcomix is pulling double duty at HIPcomix as well while we get our feet under us. I would expect to see more cover pages posted as time goes on. We recognize the value of covers and will do our best to get them out in a more timely fashion.

Thanks for the note,
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers