Spring Break?

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

Spring Break?

Postby GrimTidings » March 30th, 2010, 5:45 pm

With the weather so nice (at least here), I can imagine it's hard to sit at a computer all day long.

It feels weird (to feel weird) asking... anything coming before April 6?

The weird feeling is the kind you get in a library when you get a call on your cell and worry the librarian is going to come out of nowhere and shush you (pointing sternly to the "no talking" sign sitting right in front of your face) as you try to explain to the person on the other end (in that nasty stage-whisper) that you're in a library and can't talk.

Granted, the right answer is to deny their call and text them the explanation but I'm terrible at making good examples on the spot. It seemed like a good enough one when I started typing it. In an odd sort of way, I just mimicked a brief scene in "Top Secret!" - the tissue bit with Hillary. All in the cause of easing the danger of asking the dreaded, "when's the next update?" question.
GrimTidings

Re: Spring Break?

Postby Doctor Robo » April 1st, 2010, 2:52 pm

GrimTidings wrote:With the weather so nice (at least here), I can imagine it's hard to sit at a computer all day long.

It feels weird (to feel weird) asking... anything coming before April 6?

We update the members area three times a week, nearly every week. The covers gallery may not represent this at the moment, but I am confident that our artists will do their best to have their covers posted in a timely manner.

Thanks!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby GrimTidings » April 1st, 2010, 7:13 pm

No, thank you.

Even though just about my only contribution is to ask about updates, it's only because this is my only (current) "adult" expense. Although it's tempting to do the ever-evil "sign up and suck down the content in one fell swoop once a year" method so I can afford to snag the odd Steve Steele or Mind Control Theatre release, I've opted to send the pr0n budget over here. So, when I'm asking, it's because (aside from the EMCSA itself and the Hypnopics Collective) you guys are it for me. Yes, it's a line-item on our family budget, "MC Website" - no joke.

I miss the pre-budget times. /sigh
GrimTidings

Postby Doctor Robo » April 1st, 2010, 8:25 pm

GrimTidings wrote:No, thank you.

Even though just about my only contribution is to ask about updates, it's only because this is my only (current) "adult" expense. Although it's tempting to do the ever-evil "sign up and suck down the content in one fell swoop once a year" method so I can afford to snag the odd Steve Steele or Mind Control Theatre release, I've opted to send the pr0n budget over here. So, when I'm asking, it's because (aside from the EMCSA itself and the Hypnopics Collective) you guys are it for me. Yes, it's a line-item on our family budget, "MC Website" - no joke.

I miss the pre-budget times. /sigh

I can't think of a better compliment. I'm being serious about that. The fact that you (and all of our members) choose to spend your hard-earned dollars with us is why we must continue to work hard to present the best damn comics that we're capable of. Anything less would be a disservice to you and your fellow members.

Thanks again,
- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby ach202577 » April 23rd, 2010, 10:03 pm

I asked this on your other site but didn't get a response, don't worry I won't jump ship yet,
The question I asked was what other sites would you recommend and have you seen a story arc that goes by the name freedom squad? it isn't 3d but it does have wonder woman type characters joined another site because the thumbnail I saw had it listed as a member site but only the thumb nail not the continuing story
ach202577

Postby Trishbot » April 23rd, 2010, 10:40 pm

ach202577 wrote:I asked this on your other site but didn't get a response, don't worry I won't jump ship yet,
The question I asked was what other sites would you recommend and have you seen a story arc that goes by the name freedom squad? it isn't 3d but it does have wonder woman type characters joined another site because the thumbnail I saw had it listed as a member site but only the thumb nail not the continuing story

I believe you're thinking of "Freedom Stars" from our compatriots, Superheroine Central. At least, I'm assuming so. Unfortunately, they have a habit of releasing their comics for a limited time only and then shelving them to make room for newer comics, so I don't know if I can be of any help in tracking that down.

But in terms of other sites, I might recommend http://www.presidus.com for your mind control fix. Does a lot of Kaa-related hypnosis with some superhero stuff as well. Fellow artist here Battlestrength also runs his own site where most of his older material (good stories with good mind control) are also available. You might contact him directly for more info on that.
Trishbot

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers