Coming Soon

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

Coming Soon

Postby Tony » May 8th, 2013, 3:43 pm

We now have a record 10 comics pinned to the top of the page since they are "coming Soon". Of course, three of them have already come but I guess they are "still coming" if they aren't done yet.

As you can see, I don't think the Covers Page area should be for Teasers or Permanent pins. You have a Promo, Pin-ups and Preview area for that. The cover area should be to tell us when an edition will hit.

Thanks
Tony

Re: Coming Soon

Postby Northern Chill » May 8th, 2013, 3:51 pm

Tony wrote:We now have a record 10 comics pinned to the top of the page since they are "coming Soon". Of course, three of them have already come but I guess they are "still coming" if they aren't done yet.

As you can see, I don't think the Covers Page area should be for Teasers or Permanent pins. You have a Promo, Pin-ups and Preview area for that. The cover area should be to tell us when an edition will hit.

Thanks

Hi Tony,

As one of the people who has a few "Coming Soon"covers up there, I apologize...I'd stick a definitive date on the stories in question but given the chaotic flux of storytelling at times, I'd rather promote the story with a cover in the appro section to indicate to loyal members such as yourself that we are working on stories and give you a preview as to what they may be.

When things fall into place for my stories, dates will become fixed as soon as possible.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby NoneNeeded » May 22nd, 2013, 6:20 pm

I don't mind a few "Coming Soon" covers. Schedules can be hard to set. Putting something up that you know will be out in the next month but haven't fixed a date yet seems a good idea to me.

But having them up for months and having ones that are already released still there does make the pipeline seem fuller than it may be. I would rather you avoid that.
NoneNeeded

Postby Tecknophyle » May 22nd, 2013, 11:11 pm

In my case, the only "coming soon" ones I put up are the stories that are actually completed and simply don't have a release date yes.
Tecknophyle

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers