No February 4 Thursday Update

Any new non-update information about MCcomix.com will be posted here. Do you have a question about the operation of MCcomix.com? This is where to go for answers.

No February 4 Thursday Update

Postby nitpicker » February 4th, 2010, 7:11 pm

Is the Schedule for Updates incorrect? Is there going to be more than two updates this week? :roll:
nitpicker

Re: No February 4 Thursday Update

Postby Doctor Robo » February 8th, 2010, 6:12 am

Due to technical difficulties we were unable to publish an update this past Thursday. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will try to make up for it by offering an extra free update someday very soon.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby GrimTidings » February 18th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Thursday the 18th. Is everything ok?
GrimTidings

Postby pelusa1ca » February 19th, 2010, 9:15 am

I don't think there was one this week. I just check the cover art page and it lets you know what days story updates are happening. I also know that sometimes weeks get missed due to outside events, etc. But extra stuff gets added in from time to time, it all evens out.

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Doctor Robo » February 19th, 2010, 1:32 pm

Hey guys. Jpeger was running a little late with his February 18 update, but he posted something today. Have a look:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby GrimTidings » February 19th, 2010, 4:05 pm

Thanks.

So far, Thursdays have been my favorite morning to check for updates (a few of my favorite webcomics update on Thursdays and it's the usual resting place of Club Pump). When I asked, I wasn't starting off a rant where I play the indignant customer who demands 3 updates a week, I'm just expressing that I'm a sad panda that my treat wasn't in its usual place when I went looking for it.
GrimTidings

Postby Doctor Robo » February 20th, 2010, 11:06 pm

GrimTidings wrote:Thanks.

So far, Thursdays have been my favorite morning to check for updates (a few of my favorite webcomics update on Thursdays and it's the usual resting place of Club Pump). When I asked, I wasn't starting off a rant where I play the indignant customer who demands 3 updates a week, I'm just expressing that I'm a sad panda that my treat wasn't in its usual place when I went looking for it.

No worries. I don't think any of us took it that way. We are scheduled for three updates a week, and we really want to keep to the schedule, but sometimes 'real life' circumstances throw a wrench into an otherwise well-oiled machine.

We do, however, appreciate your loyalty and thank you and all of our great members for your continued support. It really means a lot to us, especially since (relatively speaking) MCcomix is still just starting out and getting a foothold in the adult comics business. :D

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Return to MCcomix Questions and Answers