New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga

Postby Northern Chill » December 11th, 2010, 11:08 pm

In this new serial for the member's section, drawn by MCTek and written by myself, Naughty Nurses takes place in Rixo City and involves all original characters in a superheroine story arc that will feature mind control, action, steam, twists and turns and other elements that I hope will please the readers here.

Naughty Nurses #1

Rixo City is a growing metropolis with a low crime rate thanks to the group of heroines known as the New Guard. However, things have changed recently as the heroines have disappeared from sight with no warning or indication where they might be. By coincidence, a new private hospital is in the city and drawing acclaim for its patient care. However, is it a coincidence or are the two connected and what does a well know villain have to do with both of these facts?

Find out in Naughty Nurses #1...now available in the member's section.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga

Postby nitpicker » December 12th, 2010, 9:14 am

What a great beginning and I hope the wait between installments is short. I like the fact that we get to see the ending and now it's a matter of seeing how the captures all unfold.
nitpicker

Postby pelusa1ca » December 12th, 2010, 12:16 pm

Great concept.

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby mns_95125 » December 12th, 2010, 7:42 pm

A very promising start indeed. I like the split structure of the story, part present-day and part 'how did we get here' flashback. I think the same approach would work nicely in future issues -- each part could show us a bit of what a given heroine's day was like in the hospital, and flash back to her capture and brainwashing. One issue per heroine plus an issue to wrap things up would make a nice self-contained 12-issue series.

Also, I wonder what Justice Doll was up to with that button? It's the one sign that perhaps Mind Changer isn't as on top of everything as he thinks he is.
mns_95125

Postby Doctor Robo » December 12th, 2010, 9:11 pm

AWESOME start to the story! Everything was great, but I particularly enjoyed the reinforcement and the use of the ring. I can't wait to see more!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Northern Chill » December 13th, 2010, 5:03 pm

I'm glad to see that everybody has liked the opening chapter to this arc. I can honestly say that if you liked part one, the coming chapters will really impress you.

As for when Chapter 2 is scheduled, right now it looks to be scheduled some time in January...hope its worth the wait for everybody.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby nitpicker » January 5th, 2011, 9:31 pm

How many chapters do you plan to have for this story?
nitpicker

Postby Northern Chill » January 5th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Right now, it looks to be twelve chapters in total....and more than a few twists and turns along the way...:D

Northern Chill

Postby Northern Chill » January 9th, 2011, 10:55 pm

Just want to let everybody know that the next issue for New Guard is running a bit behind but should be up in 4-5 hours. It's a great issue and I know it'll please everybody...:)

Northern Chill

Postby nitpicker » January 10th, 2011, 7:56 am

Looking forward to this update. Hope it gets posted soon.
nitpicker

Postby Northern Chill » January 10th, 2011, 11:14 am

Hello, everybody. In chapter 2 of New Guard: The Naughty Nurses Saga, we are introduced to Contact and Silver Swallow, two of the more powerful members of the group of heroines, and learn how their peace and tranquility are shattered by the machinations of the evil Mind Changer. Action, robots, fighting, sex and more..its all here in this new chapter!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=18987

Northern Chill

Postby mctek » January 12th, 2011, 12:24 am

Hey gang!

Failed to mention that Lettering and sound effects where done by the Awesome Finister Foul, thanks for the help man! Stay tune for more comic goodness~

MCtek~
mctek

Postby begbie_rentonspud » January 12th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Great issue! Kinda wish we got to see Contact become mindless, as well. There's is no such thing as too much mindless obedience. Kudos! Can't wait for the next issue.

Begbie
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Northern Chill » January 20th, 2011, 1:14 pm

Thanks, Begbie. This was a bit more action oriented than a lot of stuff posted here as I wanted to see if there was an appetite for it on top of the mind control and steamy stuff.

Glad you liked it and things pick up as the rest of the heroines appear...:)

Northern Chill

Postby Trishbot » January 20th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Really liked this issue. Big action, nice humor, sexy mind control, good art, tight writing. What more could you ask for?
Trishbot

Next

Return to MCtek