Island of Zombot

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Island of Zombot

Postby NoneNeeded » September 16th, 2012, 12:14 pm

mctek wrote:Hey guys, sorry to do this to you all again, at the moment i'm still dealing with my injury and should be until this coming thursday that i'll be able to update. I apologize again for the late comic. Thanks again for waiting and i'll try to get back on sch again.

Tek~

All joking aside, take care of yourself first. It will just heighten our anticipa..........tion

Hope your recovery is fast and full.
NoneNeeded

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 17th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Hope you recover quickly! Looking forward to next update.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby mctek » September 19th, 2012, 10:44 pm

Hey gang!

Thanks for all the kind words, falling over myself to get things done in a timely fashion. Hope you guys enjoy this issues.

Tek~

Island of Zombot # 10

Now that Terra's secret plan of attack has been sprang, it's up to Miranda to make the most of the new found freedom Terra has given her one last time. Find out here only at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=44748
mctek

Postby Hector2 » September 23rd, 2012, 7:49 pm

Dear McTek:

Island of Zombots # 10 is great, but unfortunately, seems so little story for all the questions I have. It has 19 pages, but I even all those cannot satisfy my curiosity… you are doing things very hard for yourself ;)

Well, lets see: It was great to see a rematch between Ishtar and Violet, and when Miranda / Clarissa says is a long story, she is not joking… so long, it could be counted at four volumes of comics!

Agent Cross seems beautiful as ever! And you left the story in a great cliffhanger!

Now some questions:

How Miranda managed to stop the mannequinization process, if Von Ick told her that there was formula for a few years?
    Does this mean that Violet could be turned in a mannequin in any moment?
    What does Von Ick means with “She clearly takes after her mother” at page 8? Is he referring to the biological mother, or anyone else entirely?
    What happened to Agent Cross when Von Ick left her?
    Is Clarissa / Miranda gaining a “spider sense” or something?
    Where did come from fifteen and why is she channeling the Hulk?
    Does the antenna left in the floor belongs to fifteen?

Please answer only the questions you think will not spoil the story (even when could it be all of them) :(

Thanks and great work!
Hector2

Postby Sumatra » September 23rd, 2012, 10:45 pm

Lot of cool questions in this one, hot and can't wait for the next issue.

Think the headset is from Cross, makes sense, maybe she's acting her part to stop Ick. Freak Ms. Metrobay was fun, all clones like that or is this a failed experiment?

Things are coming together nicely. Interesting to see how Ick's going to react. Hope we get to see more zombots and the Ishtar/Omega fight teased on the cover.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby msgrey » September 25th, 2012, 7:46 am

Hello McTek, I have some comments for "The Island of Zombots" #10:

This issue was terrific! however it raised many questions.

what power does Miranda now have? it is not only catlike for certain.

we assume "Fifteen" has been dealt with from her tone, but are all zombots engaged? what can Miranda do versus a psychic like Alpha Woman?

Ilsa Cross, a very intriguing character and twist! Is she working for or not for Ick or some future plan? and how can she take off the headset? no one has taken off a Ick headset, as we see from Original Sin!

what will Ick do now? very excited for next issue! Thank you!
msgrey

Postby mctek » September 26th, 2012, 8:34 pm

grrrrr, hey gang, gunna be late again, what i'll do is post half and half, so expect the first half late tomorrow evening and the rest as soon as I can. Life just not taking it easy on me. thanks again for reading. You all have a good day/nite.

Tek~
mctek

Postby Champ » September 26th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Step by step. Don't stress it. We all can understand.
Champ

Postby dumbtime » September 26th, 2012, 10:31 pm

mctek wrote:grrrrr, hey gang, gunna be late again, what i'll do is post half and half, so expect the first half late tomorrow evening and the rest as soon as I can. Life just not taking it easy on me. thanks again for reading. You all have a good day/nite.

Tek~

Hey dude, I know the feeling.
dumbtime

Postby mctek » September 27th, 2012, 10:20 pm

hey gang, first ten pages are up, post the rest as soon as i can. thanks for waiting, i apologizes for the messed up month. And try better to keep on track of things.

Tek~
mctek

Postby NoneNeeded » September 28th, 2012, 8:46 am

Think of it as an update 1/2 full rather than 1/2 empty.

Thanks fro trying to satisfy your fans addictions.
NoneNeeded

Postby mctek » October 1st, 2012, 11:21 pm

Hey gang!

thanks noneneeded, i try my best.

As promised, the second half is up, pardoned my lateness of the hour and such. Just a few more issues left of Island, and then I will be moving on to more stories for you guys :D Hope you all enjoyed the ride so far.

Tek~
mctek

Postby jrhcl2 » October 2nd, 2012, 8:20 am

Hello MCtek, First let me say the second half of this installment was very surprising or should i say shocking!! I been following Ishtar adventures for a few years now, I've seen her being mostly beaten with magic, overwhelmed with prana and mind controlled with chips!! I always thought she couldn't be beaten physically as long as she was wearing her magical garments, her breastplates are said to protect her from physical attacks and energy base attacks. Ishtar being a war Goddess i never thought any mortal could beat her in hand to hand combat!! This story and her adventures in Mr. Cryptic comics has put the myth of Ishtar being this all powerful unbeatable Goddess of love and war to rest!! Not saying that a bad thing!! Guess being a Goddess isn't all it's crack up to be!! Jrhcl2
jrhcl2

Postby Tony » October 2nd, 2012, 9:35 am

I think part of the problem with Ishtar is that she is under someone's control. (In that respect, she isn't firing on all cylinders!) The weakness might be due to her mind not being free.
Tony

Postby MacroLass » October 2nd, 2012, 4:45 pm

Tony wrote:I think part of the problem with Ishtar is that she is under someone's control. (In that respect, she isn't firing on all cylinders!) The weakness might be due to her mind not being free.

Plus it is hard to resist the power of energy noogies. :P
MacroLass

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek