Island of Zombot

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Island of Zombot

Postby Sumatra » October 25th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Update for this? Some comics aren't showing. Server errors?
Sumatra

Postby jrhcl2 » October 25th, 2012, 6:30 pm

I hope what is happening isn't the same thing that happen over at hipcomix last year!!
jrhcl2

Postby jpeger » October 25th, 2012, 7:27 pm

Just doing a little bit of reorganization. What's most important is that all the new episodes will be posted without complication.

Sorry for any hassle.

Jpeger.
jpeger
Site Admin

Postby mctek » October 25th, 2012, 7:47 pm

hey gang, hate to do it to you all again, once again real life kicking my ass. I will be updating on Monday, wishing all a good weekend :D

Tek~
mctek

Postby NoneNeeded » October 26th, 2012, 6:05 am

mctek wrote:hey gang, hate to do it to you all again, once again real life kicking my ass. I will be updating on Monday, wishing all a good weekend :D

Tek~

Thanks for the notice. Even if it is disappointing.
NoneNeeded

Postby Hector2 » October 26th, 2012, 11:29 pm

Hi there MCtek!

Well of course I am dissapointed (after all, this is easily my favorite storyline) but I understand when Real World collides situations all to well. I'm sure your work will make it up for us!

Thanks!
Hector2

Postby NoneNeeded » October 27th, 2012, 6:34 am

jpeger wrote:Just doing a little bit of reorganization. What's most important is that all the new episodes will be posted without complication.

Sorry for any hassle.

Jpeger.

It seems a few more have disappeared. I am starting to know how Dr Crusher felt in that STTNG episode.
NoneNeeded

Postby mctek » October 29th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Hey gang

Sorry for the wait, things over here been going up, down, left, right...:P thanks again for waiting and hopefully you enjoy the last 3 issues of Island as i near the end. Hopefully I'll have teaser pixs of my next story!

Tek~

Island of Zombot #13

As the dust settles from the various battles, It is the final moments of Von Ick's plan. Will he succeed? And what does Agent Cross have to do with all this? And how come heroines can't use doors instead of going thru the walls? All this and more only at Mccomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=56934
mctek

Postby Sumatra » November 1st, 2012, 8:41 am

Great issue. Loving the twists so far, one after another. Ick looks like he wasn't in control at all.

Miranda versus Omega Woman handled well, doubted Violet would hurt someone to get at Ick.

Feel like Ick's not going to go down without trouble, can't be that easy. Can't wait for the next one.

What is with the missing issues?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Hector2 » November 3rd, 2012, 11:26 am

Dear McTek:

Island of Zombots # 13 gets a surprising twist: just when I was thinking this would be a no holds barred action issue, we have… a soap opera?

The first page portraits Von Ick, one of the biggest bastards you will know, as a tragic figure trying to defy his destiny. And then page 2 shows that very angry heroes don’t use doors, they make them!

So, begins a truly epic… verbal fight. Man! Omega Woman has issues or what? Why on earth wait to kick Von Ick’s ass? It’s painfully obvious that she has a lot of unresolved issues with her waking in a world that he can’t recognize. And then we see that von Ick tried all this in an effort to trick Omega Woman into charging his suit. Brilliant!

When we see Miranda and Dawn, we are already aware that Von Ick is hiding something for her, only we don’t know the extension of that.

And then, just when I thought we will rewarded with Von Ick being set to the hospital… the whole superhero genre shift to the soap opera: Omega Woman whines about the anticlimax, Miranda wants to give her father a chance to fix this mess, (doesn’t that remembers you of another Miranda?) and then, a character suddenly appears and announces: Luke, I am you father.

No wonder Omega Woman is so befuddled: Ilsa Cross, Chi Calico… someone has a lot to explain… in next issue!

Oh, and they saved Kitten! I almost forgot that ;)

So… my only question is, will we have an extended Flash back of Von Ick explaining what in hell is happening next issue?
Hector2

Postby mctek » November 12th, 2012, 12:16 am

Hey gang!

:P To answer Hector's question, zee extended flashback issue is made available for your reading enjoyment! Sorry for the long wait guys, unfortunately RL tends to wanna kick my ass. This month for sure,rest assure there is one more issue to go and then Island will be complete! *falls over from exhaust* I will be announcing my first non metrobay story here soon! thanks again for reading :D

Tek~

Island of Zombot #14

And the drama conutines for Miranda and our confused heroines as Cross and Von Ick explain themselves to the beleaguer heroines. How this whole plot came to be and if Kitten will ever learn what she is intended to do later on in her life...I'm guessing not. Find out here and more only at MCcomix.com

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=58590
mctek

Postby Hector2 » November 12th, 2012, 12:24 am

Hey, you released an issue without warning? Well, I am not complaining or anything. I will review later, I promise, but just one question:

Is this ending an homage to watchmen # 11?
Hector2

Postby mctek » November 12th, 2012, 12:37 am

More or less, thanks again for reading, looking forward to your review!

Tek~
mctek

Postby jrhcl2 » November 13th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Hello Mctek, wow!!! Great plot twist!! Ick was only trying to save his daughter!! I can only say wow!! Love the plot twists, this is the best written story i've ever seen on a adult site, with a great blend of storytelling and sexual content!! Great JOB!!
jrhcl2

Postby mctek » November 14th, 2012, 8:32 am

Hey thanks Jrhcl2 for the kind words, We have some amazing talent here at MCcomix, aside from us who dwell in metrobay universe, we have Firstborn and his Queen's reign storyline, Unzobono and his awesome Agency storyline(go Haven!), Teckno and his Janissary tale he started on as well. Be sure to check them out :D Thanks again for reading, my next and final update for the Island of Zombot storyline should be the day before thanksgiving, with luck it works out that way. Thanks again for reading and watch out for some teasers to my next story.

Tek~
mctek

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek