Chain Reaction

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: Chain Reaction

Postby mctek » March 8th, 2012, 4:17 pm

Hey gang, sorry for the delay having some awesome weird net problems. Got it going long enough to post the update :D Some extra nuggets for you guys, enjoy! :D No sure what you mean hypno.

Tek~

Chain Reaction #4

After Kitten discovery of a villainess in bed with former heroine Fluffy, it's Clarissa who has to explain why she's there. But is it all as it seems or is it only in Kitten's head? Before she can get to the bottom of it, she is called away to meet with her fellow action kats and new heroines Prowl and Peregrine. And what the heck happen to those other heroines? And why is Max at a local store? Find out here and more only at Mccomix.com

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=36953
mctek

Postby TheAngelicOne » March 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm

Awesome cliffhanger! Am looking forward to the next issue. :3
TheAngelicOne

Postby hypno85 » March 8th, 2012, 5:53 pm

So Clarissa is the Black Pussycat and auto the robot is help her to fight heroines.

so cover is the meet of new heroines Prowl and Peregrine.

so not a prize display woman, on cover 4,

Who will next to get there mind change and not be a heroines?
hypno85

Postby sohta123 » March 9th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Awesome storytelling! Totally didn't see that coming that Clarissa was the culprit!
Great setup in the other issues without giving it away to put some thought behind the character.

Just trying to figure out now how see used the moves in the previous issue. Some type of future tech or is she actually a robot herself?
Can't wait for more.
sohta123

Postby Hector2 » March 17th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Dear McTek:

As sohta123 already said, neither I did see Clarissa’s being Black Pussycat’s twist coming. Even when I have read all this storyline. But seeing in retrospective, it was obvious: Clarissa’s talk about “the Cycle” and everything.

However, I doubt: Do you remember “The usual suspects”? The final twist really made sense at first, but when you truly thought about the movie, you realize that one character is a liar and you have no reason to believe anything he said. So the whole movie is invalid, the things that you see could have not happened. Something like that could be inferred: Clarissa is lying and we don’t know how much she is saying (“The Cicle” discussion, her relationship with Terra, the secret lover) is true.

And there is something I want to congratulate you about this tale: It’s the tale that better gives us the “super hero” sense of adventure of Mainstream comics: The tale of a menace to both super hero and super villain’s communities is truly a traditional plot.

Also, I loved to see Kitten is not treated by you, the author, as a complete idiot: She is really smart enough to solve this case in less than twelve hours. Is Auto a robot? Another one of Terra’s creations (she was an omnidisciplinary sciencist after all)? From the future? (the time portal reference). Could she be the true Black Pussycat (the robotic voice?). Only a thing is sure: Her Spanish translation data bank could not beat google’s data bank!

El Pussycat Caliente? Oh my, as a Mexican, native Spanish speaker, I can tell you that is so wrong: Unless Pink Pussycat has achieved in your universe a super hero status, we would not use the term “Pussycat” (but here, Batman is Batman, (sometimes we call him for his literal translation: “El hombre murciélago”) and Superman is Superman (We don’t call him “Superhombre”). However, Wonder Woman is not called Wonder Woman, she is called “La Mujer Maravilla”. So, I think a good translation could have been: “La gata ardiente” (“La” is the feminine form for “The”, “Gata” would be the feminine translation of “Pussycat” (but without the double entendre) and “ardiente” is somehow a better translation for “hot” (respecting the double entendre) that “caliente”.

And about Alexis Matters? Kyla Frosty? Jamie Double? The only name that stands out is Jamie Double, I think it makes a reference to Jamie’s clone status?

Could Max be useful for once and rescue Madam Minx? Could Mr. Cryptic update more often now that he is a cyborg? Is Black Pussycat using some sort of invisibility field, or are the Action Cats that dense? This tale is becoming my favorite, an I cannot wait to see next issue!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby mctek » March 18th, 2012, 3:02 am

However, I doubt: Do you remember “The usual suspects”? The final twist really made sense at first, but when you truly thought about the movie, you realize that one character is a liar and you have no reason to believe anything he said. So the whole movie is invalid, the things that you see could have not happened. Something like that could be inferred: Clarissa is lying and we don’t know how much she is saying (“The Cicle” discussion, her relationship with Terra, the secret lover) is true.

Mah ahahahahahaha!

And there is something I want to congratulate you about this tale: It’s the tale that better gives us the “super hero” sense of adventure of Mainstream comics: The tale of a menace to both super hero and super villain’s communities is truly a traditional plot.

Thanks Hector, trying my best :D

Also, I loved to see Kitten is not treated by you, the author, as a complete idiot: She is really smart enough to solve this case in less than twelve hours. Is Auto a robot? Another one of Terra’s creations (she was an omnidisciplinary sciencist after all)? From the future? (the time portal reference). Could she be the true Black Pussycat (the robotic voice?). Only a thing is sure: Her Spanish translation data bank could not beat google’s data bank!

Auto is a robot, more later. had a Talk with fin a while back on Kitten, she's a feisty spitball of fire. not one to be taken lightly and is a smart kitty cat too.

El Pussycat Caliente? Oh my, as a Mexican, native Spanish speaker, I can tell you that is so wrong: Unless Pink Pussycat has achieved in your universe a super hero status, we would not use the term “Pussycat” (but here, Batman is Batman, (sometimes we call him for his literal translation: “El hombre murciélago”) and Superman is Superman (We don’t call him “Superhombre”). However, Wonder Woman is not called Wonder Woman, she is called “La Mujer Maravilla”. So, I think a good translation could have been: “La gata ardiente” (“La” is the feminine form for “The”, “Gata” would be the feminine translation of “Pussycat” (but without the double entendre) and “ardiente” is somehow a better translation for “hot” (respecting the double entendre) that “caliente”.

:P Actually I wanted Pussycat in the name, being mexican too, I knew it won't make much sense in the long run :P What I get for trying to be funny then correct. Plus I can speak it better then i can write it, so I'm probably sure I've screwed up more then a few times on translation in written form.

Speaking of Max, For those reading, My next issue is lacking sex....as in no sex. plenty of nudity ahoy, but no sex. So as a treat to you guys I will be posting a mini comic later which is the sexual Encounter of Max and "Stepford wife" Mynx. Your suggestions for naughty sex humor is welcomed. Thanks for reading!

MCtek~
mctek

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 18th, 2012, 3:27 am

Thanks for the cameo, MC! To answer Hector's question, I do intend to put out more updates (I'll keep doing monthly updates at MC Comix, but I plan to do more at HIP Comix).

I've also thought about making more international heroines (I'm pretty much a white American guy), but have shied away from it for fear of not being able to do it accurately. MC Tek is a lot braver than I am in trying to do challenging things.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby mctek » March 21st, 2012, 11:17 pm

Hey gang

Bring you all another issue of BP for your reading enjoyment! Would also like to take this time and ask around for your suggestions for mini freebie BP comic starting Max Indeks, what you would u like to see happen with his encounter with the newly stepford Mynx? Make it a threesome with his now brainwashed wife? Foreplay? some toys? :twisted: mahahahaha! *ahem* again suggestions are welcome to make up for the lack of sex as of late in my comics :P

Tek~

Black Pussycat #5

Clarissa Creed is the Black Pussycat! How did that happen? That's something her best friend is about to find out the hard way. Meanwhile, Max has had enough, and aims to take down the lowly Kitty before she does anymore damage! All this and more only at MCcomix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=37654
mctek

Postby Tecknophyle » March 22nd, 2012, 8:07 am

From a storytelling standpoint, Clarissa has become, to put it bluntly, a Complete Monster, barring some revelation that she's being controlled (which I suspect might be there).

I''ve suddenly pictured a scene where someone places a gun on a table and tells her to stop being a coward and use it: if she's going to kill people (which, in essence, she's doing by attempting to permanently change personalities or wanting to place them in stasis forever), she should stop pretending she's doing them any favours and just shoot them in the head. That will stop "the cycle" just as effectively.
Tecknophyle

Postby Hector2 » March 24th, 2012, 12:45 am

Dear MCtek:

The title for this tale is fitting. Over Dramatic is again another great addition to a saga that it’s almost as mainstream as any DC or Marvel Comic.

What? Only now I realize that Uroboro’s lent you Scarlet Lotus? Didn’t she was Prowl? Oh my, I am losing a lot of this comic (however, I didn’t lose the word “apparently” in the first page).

Why are Prowl (Scarlet Lotus?) and Falcon hanging around with the Action Cats? Isn’t Falcon a bird theme heroine?

Holy stolen catchphrase Bat… er… PP? Page 9 has to be the better page in all this site: Deconstructs the heroine’s deduction of the culprit… to the same culprit… she is the culprit, she already knows that!

Now I am curious… exactly what is Clarissa trying to say when she “doesn’t want Kitty to become another Terra”? Is she trying to imply something about the recently finished “To love and obey”, or there is something more that we still don’t know?

The point is, Clarissa’s plan really makes sense when you think about it: She can’t touch Max, but letting him without her playthings, the action cats, is his worst punishment.

Page 12 has the most fragile explanation of all: Why are they missing their clothes? Because the formula? Are their clothes making them aroused? So, if Clarissa want them to be aroused, why she took some of her clothes? And if she doesn’t want them to be aroused, why did she left some of their clothes? I don’t get it.

“It’s not like I had sex with any of them, despite the temptation”. This has to be the best line of this saga. Clarissa’s plan is working, and the way she talks of Gus, offering him to Kitten without another thought of his life, is truly chilling. That is what makes her brief moment of doubt truly moving.

Your mastery of the mainstream comic is showed again in the two last panels, what more mainstream that the villain letting the victim alone in the dea… mind control trap? Or the reunion of the (lesser) villains? Is Max ready to trust those villains? Even when I love Babydoll, Simon Says and Delisha, they cannot compare with Madam Minx or Max, weren’t more capable villains available (or are they already converted?)

About Tecknophyle comment: Has Clarissa become a Complete Monster? Only if you think that kidnapping people and making them being another person is immoral, or even those people boyfriends (Gus). The most terrible, haunting part? This plan is working… Clarissa has done much more to end super human crime in the city that all the other heroines combined. And the part that she is doing it through mind control and ASFR, two of my favorite fetishes, makes me think… who is the real monster here, dear reader?

The usual questions: Is Auto useful or what? Really, it’s a robot, but he could be a magic robot? How did it infiltrate Apex’s security? Is Yuri Lan a meaningful name? (Yuri?), Is their fantasy programmed by the “owner”, or those are the own victim’s fantasies? Isn’t living a fantasy also a danger to the conditioning (remember Mr. Smith’s discourse of “humans cannot understand life without suffering)?

Please please please one scene with Babydoll and Delisha being controlled and ASFRed. Use your imagination with them! Those two are great! This is my favorite comic!
Hector2

Postby mctek » March 24th, 2012, 1:25 am

What? Only now I realize that Uroboro’s lent you Scarlet Lotus? Didn’t she was Prowl? Oh my, I am losing a lot of this comic (however, I didn’t lose the word “apparently” in the first page).

Why are Prowl (Scarlet Lotus?) and Falcon hanging around with the Action Cats? Isn’t Falcon a bird theme heroine?

That's not actually Scarlet Lotus, the name at the bottom is the implied martial skills Clarissa is using, Prowl is her own character created by SuckerPunch for winning my lil contest from earlier :P
The Peregrine bird is a cousin of the falcon i do believe, she was made as an extra bird themed character aside from Nigthengale, going with Fins cat and bird themed heroines ^_^

Now I am curious… exactly what is Clarissa trying to say when she “doesn’t want Kitty to become another Terra”? Is she trying to imply something about the recently finished “To love and obey”, or there is something more that we still don’t know?

I'll be bring this up soon!

Page 12 has the most fragile explanation of all: Why are they missing their clothes? Because the formula? Are their clothes making them aroused? So, if Clarissa want them to be aroused, why she took some of her clothes? And if she doesn’t want them to be aroused, why did she left some of their clothes? I don’t get it.

Actually the less clothes the more aroused they are, my bad if it was unclear. As Living mannequins their skins are super sensitive, so just air is enough to send them into waves of pleasure.

“It’s not like I had sex with any of them, despite the temptation”. This has to be the best line of this saga. Clarissa’s plan is working, and the way she talks of Gus, offering him to Kitten without another thought of his life, is truly chilling. That is what makes her brief moment of doubt truly moving.

Thanks, i was hoping this scene would shed some emotion for both Clarissa and Kitten. Character development like this is what i'm aiming for, glad it's starting to improve.

The usual questions: Is Auto useful or what? Really, it’s a robot, but he could be a magic robot? How did it infiltrate Apex’s security? Is Yuri Lan a meaningful name? (Yuri?), Is their fantasy programmed by the “owner”, or those are the own victim’s fantasies? Isn’t living a fantasy also a danger to the conditioning (remember Mr. Smith’s discourse of “humans cannot understand life without suffering)?

Yuri Lan is the name of the mother for twins Kari lan and Mari Lan, a heroine that had gone missing alittle after the twins where born. Auto is more of a communications/spy bot, she can hack and do data calculations for Clarissa that otherwise would not have made Clarissa's job easier, if it was ever easy at all. The formula is making them create their own fantasies, since they're caught in an endless loop of pleasure, would be kind of hard to think about suffering and such.

The point is, Clarissa’s plan really makes sense when you think about it: She can’t touch Max, but letting him without her playthings, the action cats, is his worst punishment.

Pretty much, they're max's motivation for doing what he does, mostly centered on The Pink Pussycat, Clarissa figured just to nailed the all at once, so the question is why didn't she do it to Kitten who is also an Action Kat?

About Tecknophyle comment: Has Clarissa become a Complete Monster? Only if you think that kidnapping people and making them being another person is immoral, or even those people boyfriends (Gus). The most terrible, haunting part? This plan is working… Clarissa has done much more to end super human crime in the city that all the other heroines combined. And the part that she is doing it through mind control and ASFR, two of my favorite fetishes, makes me think… who is the real monster here, dear reader?

She is essentially viewing the superhuman community as a virus that needs to be contained and destroy, permanently if she can.

Tek~
mctek

Postby Hector2 » March 25th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Dear MCtek

Thanks for your soon answer. I am writing you again just because you asked suggestions about the minicomic with Max and “Stepford wife” minx. While the problem here is that I would love to see Minx being enslaved (that’s what I loved of Issue # 1), I think that taking advantage of a brainwashed Ava is not so exciting. However, I could suggest you this post: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1783

And another thing, when I did the comment about Clarissa using mind control to wipe out the superhuman community, and Tecknophyle commented that she was a complete monster, I wanted to suggest that we, the readers with the MC control fetish, are… (dramatic pause) The real monsters! (Dum dum dum dum). “Prized Displays”, your last comic, showed me how the McNorms were monsters to steal someone of his time in the world with ASFR. I think you have a gift for deconstructions.

And again, please use MC and ASFR to help Black Pussycat defeat Delisha and Babydoll. I know this is hypocritical humor, but I cannot help it: those two are my favorite villains and deserve her time on a good display. (ha ha ha, bad joke… I know).
Hector2

Postby hypno85 » March 28th, 2012, 7:58 pm

Now is that auto the new black pussy
hypno85

Postby Hector2 » March 28th, 2012, 10:17 pm

He he he he… let’s me see… are those all superheroines in the cover Clarissa?

You know, I still remember that in “The resort tales” # 8, Clarisa’s unfinished robotic clone was dressed as Fluffy, so that could be that Clarissa, or a future Clarissa that came from a Time Portal, or Auto pretending to be Clarissa, or if she want’s to surprise us, Clarissa herself.

This story sure has surprises!
Hector2

Postby mctek » April 5th, 2012, 10:05 am

Hey gang!

Thanks for all the comments really appreciate them! We're reaching the end, and will debut another comic or two here soon. :D keep an eye out!

MCtek~

The Black Pussycat #6

Kitten is currently the prisoner of best friend Clarissa who has reveal herself to be the now infamous Black Pussycat! But while the black cat is away, what will the young kitten do? And who the hell is that at the end?!? Found out here and more only at MC comix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=38115
mctek

PreviousNext

Return to MCtek