Chain Reaction

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Chain Reaction

Postby mctek » November 23rd, 2011, 2:15 am

Coming Jan 2012!

Stay tune for more details!

Tek~
mctek

Re: Chain Reaction

Postby TheAngelicOne » November 23rd, 2011, 10:04 am

Cool. Out of interest, when abouts do you plan on beginning the Black Pussycat story? I was planning on getting a sub when that started.
TheAngelicOne

Postby bluemax2 » November 23rd, 2011, 10:16 am

Mctek:
Is it a greybot story? (I hope)

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby mctek » November 23rd, 2011, 10:51 am

Hey gang!

Cool. Out of interest, when about do you plan on beginning the Black Pussycat story? I was planning on getting a sub when that started.

To answer AngelicOne, I will be starting Mid/End of Jan. I'm taking the time now to finish my remaining storyline with Northern Chill, my free comic with Doc will be here and there, but shouldn't take longer then Jan to complete. Why not sub now and check out everything leading up to this storyline and other awesome stories we have here? :D

Mctek:
Is it a greybot story? (I hope)

regards,

bluemax

^_^; sorry blue, this will more a mix bag of things, just not as chaotic as before. Expect some twists and turns and "Oh hell no!" moments, at least that's what I'm shooting for. I'll try to have something for everyone.

P.S. If you have any suggests for sexy mc, send me a pm, it may just show up :D

Tek~
mctek

Postby TheAngelicOne » November 23rd, 2011, 12:19 pm

mctek wrote:Hey gang!

Cool. Out of interest, when about do you plan on beginning the Black Pussycat story? I was planning on getting a sub when that started.

To answer AngelicOne, I will be starting Mid/End of Jan. I'm taking the time now to finish my remaining storyline with Northern Chill, my free comic with Doc will be here and there, but shouldn't take longer then Jan to complete. Why not sub now and check out everything leading up to this storyline and other awesome stories we have here? :D

Have to see what my bday and Xmas has in store money wise first, lol. XD So many games out this month and next, so we saw see. ;)

But thank you for answering my question. =D
TheAngelicOne

Postby Hector2 » November 24th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Dear MCtek

I know you didn’t want to give us all the details in this posts, but your last post was unimaginable vague:

^_^; sorry blue, this will more a mix bag of things, just not as chaotic as before. Expect some twists and turns and "Oh hell no!" moments, at least that's what I'm shooting for. I'll try to have something for everyone.

I understand that there will not be greybots… and, well, nothing else…

Could you give us at least some details? Will be this story Black Pussycat’s presentation? What fetishes will feature? What kind of sexy MC could be better for the story?

Thank you!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby Hector2 » January 11th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Dear McTek!

I just want to post that the #1 issue’s cover of “Chain reaction” looks awesome!

I’m anxious to see this issue, because I don’t know anything about Black Pussycat, if she is friend or foe, but she sure can kick ass!
Speaking of that, I find very sad that Snowflake is soooo popular she easily overshadows poor best friend Solaria. And seeing her in this cover, the situation is not looking good.

Then again, I love seeing Snowflake in any cameo, she is always fun, but it’s sad to see Solaria being beaten in a cover.

Thanks for your work!

Hector
Hector2

Postby mctek » January 11th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Hey Gang!

MCtek here bring ya another story! Kicking off what I hope will be a long and very good story for you guys! Sorry to those I haven't respond too, RL decided to show its ugly mug to me. Thanks again for reading!

Tek~

Black Pussycat Saga #1

A new threat decends upon Metrobay. In the aftermath of the Resort and McNorm events, a mysterious woman has emerged and has begun to carry out a personal agenda that will change the lives of Metrobay's finest and worst and change the landscape of the city forever! What is her goal? Find out this and more only at MC Comix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=34286
mctek

Postby Tecknophyle » January 12th, 2012, 10:45 am

mctek wrote:Hey Gang!

MCtek here bring ya another story! Kicking off what I hope will be a long and very good story for you guys! Sorry to those I haven't respond too, RL decided to show its ugly mug to me. Thanks again for reading!

Tek~

Black Pussycat Saga #1

A new threat decends upon Metrobay. In the aftermath of the Resort and McNorm events, a mysterious woman has emerged and has begun to carry out a personal agenda that will change the lives of Metrobay's finest and worst and change the landscape of the city forever! What is her goal? Find out this and more only at MC Comix!

When do you see this happening, timeline wise?
Tecknophyle

Postby Trishbot » January 12th, 2012, 10:56 am

Tecknophyle wrote:When do you see this happening, timeline wise?

I was told this story happens 3 months after "Prized Displays".
Trishbot

Postby TheAngelicOne » January 12th, 2012, 12:34 pm

Very good start, it was unlike what I was expecting it to be. Very curious to see where this leads and hope it is regularly updated. :3
TheAngelicOne

Postby Tecknophyle » January 12th, 2012, 12:45 pm

Trishbot wrote:
Tecknophyle wrote:When do you see this happening, timeline wise?

I was told this story happens 3 months after "Prized Displays".

Okay, it's been tentatively placed in the Chronology, subject to movement based on more information.
Tecknophyle

Postby steverogers5 » January 12th, 2012, 1:20 pm

mctek wrote:Hey Gang!

Tek~

Black Pussycat Saga #1

Yeah..RL sucks. I've had more than my share of hassles lately too. So I was glad to see you kicking off this story. Great start too, I loved seeing it jump right into a little mini adventure of Soleria and Madame Minx. :P
(Also, No disrepect to those looking for Greybots, but I'm glad this will take a different route. I think there's plenty of stories around with the whole greybot thing going on. Time to mix it up a little!!)
steverogers5

Postby dumbtime » January 12th, 2012, 8:08 pm

Tecknophyle wrote:
Okay, it's been tentatively placed in the Chronology, subject to movement based on more information.

Madame Mynx is in complete control of AA in 'To Love and Obey' and the time-span between 'For the Benefit...' and 'To Love and Obey' is more than 6 months. I say anymore and I give away much.

Techno, PM me if you need more info.

DT
dumbtime

Postby sohta123 » January 13th, 2012, 8:58 pm

Awesome! I was recently talking here in either a post or PM about this exact type of storyline. Thanks!
I'd love to see this mixed in with the Drone Agenda/Overall Evil Scheme because if you think about it how much more vulnerable can the heroines be if they don't even know they are heroines?

I really hope Solaria is a really stuck-up normal person while she doesn't remember that she's heroic. It'd be fun to see her with the family personality she seems to hate.

Great job MCtek!
sohta123

Next

Return to MCtek