Commisson Update

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Commisson Update

Postby mctek » January 6th, 2013, 1:25 am

Hey gang just to inform you guys, that as of this year I am available to do NON CANON comic commission for Metrobayverse in addition to any new comic ideas. Julie is still available for commission work as well.

Currently I'm overdue for a upgrade to my computer's OS, going from Vista to Windows 7 to cover the cost I am going to offer an incentive drive as the cost of the upgrade will be at least 100 dollars.

The incentive drive can be added to your commission order but can be done separately. The prices for this drive is.

5 dollars for a heroine group shot.

10 dollars for a NSFW group shot.

Normal Commissions will still run their regular Prices as shown by our lovely Julie. Again any Metrobay commission is done in a non canon format and is what you desire. I will try to accommodate as best I can. Thanks again for your time guys.

Tek~
mctek

Re: Commisson Update

Postby mctek » February 14th, 2013, 2:20 pm

mctek

Postby mctek » June 23rd, 2013, 1:27 pm

Hey gang!

I need your help guys! I need to make $450 before the end of this week, in order to meet bills and avoid getting kick out of apt! Anythings goes, be it 2D or 3D, robots, mind control, peril, Tf''s, furry, heck even wonder woman licking Batman's bat-stick. It doesn't have to be a comic it be simple single shots and so forth, they can be a $3 or $5 or $10 deal, it adds up :D Just send me a pm or email me at mc_tek31(at)yahoo.com, if possible have the money in advance. I'll start a queue to help track orders as they come. The only things that I will not do are rape, incest, and NO UNDERAGE MATERIAL. Thank you for your time guys, and I wish u all well!

Tek~
mctek

Postby mctek » June 27th, 2013, 1:49 pm

Hey gang!

Wow, you guys are FRIGGIN awesome, i'm floored by the respond and generosity from everyone that came together to help me out. Thanks to you all, I was able to meet the month and have a small buffer for next month's bills. Some of you coming from other parts of the world that leaves me with my jaw on the floor, knowing I have fans not just here, but south america, Mexico, Canada, all the way to the UK and Germany, you guys(gals if you are) are life savers :D. You guys deserve a big round of applause and credit.

I'm awaiting scripts from some you that had some good ideas and direction, I'm going to shoot to get all the work done over the next few weeks. I'm aware some of you have busy lives as well, so I'll work with your schedules, some of your commission have some interesting things, some might take a bit since I've not done that type of idea up until now. I look forward to making those scenes happen as you imagined it. ^_^

Again thank you guys, I got stuck in a crummy situation that I'm trying to make the best of. You all and the work I do at some of the sites you see my work on are what's keeping the water out of the boat. Hence why i'm pushing for more work, for more to do. To be more wide open to your ideas and stories and try to employ them as much as possible. Don't be afraid to ask or suggest something, wither it be to me or another artist or even site owners on what you think would make those respective sites better, faster, and stronger. Also give a shout out to Jpeger, Doc Robo, and Finister Foul for letting me do my thing and present you guys with a good fetish story.

Commissions will stay open forever :P 24/7 365 days of the year ^_^ won't stop until they pry the mouse out of my cold dead hand.

Below is a list of commissions in queue, have an idea? send me pm and we'll work something out!

UPDATE!

nitpicker - Renders complete -postwork pending - 2nd commission pending.
Cjmaker - (2D) work complete
ABC - complete
Telsis - Issue 1 complete - postwork for issue 2 pending.
Happenstance - Renders complete.
Zero - renders complete - postwork pending- 2nd commission pending
Northern Chill - renders done
Hector2 - script received - renders pending.
Window Dresse - awaiting script
Ministration - awaiting script
mctek

Postby mctek » July 23rd, 2013, 12:45 am

Hey gang!

This coming Saturday I will be hosting a livestream event! You're all invited to take part in the live Q&A. This event will feature 2D art, as it would be pretty hard on my comp to have livestream and Poser running at the same time. :P This will be a 2 hr event (and then back to work for that guy MCtek :D ) And will start around 6pm central time.

Tek~

The link below should take you to the live stream account, i have no clue how to get the embedded link to work. The event will go live Saturday. So let me know if you have problems.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4808699
mctek

Postby mctek » July 27th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Hey gang!

Finishing the last bit of set up here. I'll be back near six to toss up the live link. since apparently i can' have one ready in advance for you guys. :P my bad.Oh if there is anyone else with a mic, would you mind helping me moderate questions? thanks again guys. be back in a bit!

Tek~
mctek

Postby mctek » July 27th, 2013, 3:58 pm

About to go live, there's the link for you guys i'll check back to see if it's working properly.

Tek~

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/480 ... ts/2273290

oops, :p u need to sign up for an account, it's free.
mctek

Postby sohta123 » July 27th, 2013, 9:23 pm

How'd this go?
Hated to miss it but was at a CON.
sohta123

Postby mctek » July 28th, 2013, 12:03 am

sohta123 wrote:How'd this go?
Hated to miss it but was at a CON.

:P not as hope Sohta, i think i caught everyone on a bad weekend :P Had a few turns outs, mostly fellow writers, Northern Chill, Zero and Freezeanitx from FISM Boards. I can set up another event if you guys need a more set date to have one :D.

Tek~
mctek

Postby mitru » July 28th, 2013, 12:24 am

Damn Summer! ;)
mitru

Postby Lt_Phoenix » August 8th, 2013, 10:57 am

Are there a lot of commissions in the pipeline at the moment? I have been considering asking for a commissioned comic my self, but haven't gotten round to writing all that much...
Lt_Phoenix

Postby mctek » August 8th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Lt_Phoenix wrote:Are there a lot of commissions in the pipeline at the moment? I have been considering asking for a commissioned comic my self, but haven't gotten round to writing all that much...

I just finished a couple of commissions, i thought i've updated here. I can help you out with your commission. I know not everyone is a writer but would like to see something they imagine come to life thru renders and comics. So a simple summary is enough, and i'll work with you to provide the best experience with your commission. :D

Tek~
mctek

Postby bluemax2 » August 9th, 2013, 3:19 pm

MCTek:
Can you ever share any images of the recent Greybots you've done?
I know everyone would love to see new versions of Fran, Sonia, Tien, Rebel, innocent bystanders and other recently "greyed" thralls.
Any possibilities?

Any new Greybot tales coming?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby mctek » August 10th, 2013, 2:38 am

bluemax2 wrote:MCTek:
Can you ever share any images of the recent Greybots you've done?
I know everyone would love to see new versions of Fran, Sonia, Tien, Rebel, innocent bystanders and other recently "greyed" thralls.
Any possibilities?

Any new Greybot tales coming?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Regards,

Bluemax

Hey Blue!

Unfortunately i haven't had any work related renders of greybots that can be made public, those are private commissions and i'll respect the right of the commissioner to not post those commissions for public view, with the exception of a few seen over at DA, i have not done much more. As per agreement we made with Doc Robo, we will not be hosting anymore Metrobay related stories here at Mccomix for the time being. Thanks again for reading! I hope you enjoy my work.

P.S. you might like my new issue :D they're not grey, but pretty darn close :D
mctek

Postby mctek » September 2nd, 2013, 5:23 pm

Hey gang!

Tek here, introducing my new comic: Restart.

A science fiction comedy about androids, college and evil cheerleaders? When college student Kory Miles's college unexpectedly shuts down, she learns that her good friend Haru was secretly an android posing as student for the campus. Not one to take things lying down, she decides to rescue her friend from eternal storage!

$2 USD dollars/ PDF version only.

https://ribbon.co/30502b

Alright guys, this is my first venture into self published work, I'm hoping does well. The issue is about ten pages long and serves as a introduction to the world of Restart. Later issues will be longer depending on the success of the first issue. So I figure I try a little contest/sales as well to go with the comic grand debut. The contest/sales is for everyone expect those who know me personally or have had direct help with the comic. :D

The comic does $30 in sales

expand to 14 page comic colored

The comic does $60 in sales

14 page comics start Character contest looking for the best model type that fits the Restart universe.
The contest will have 3 winners and will pull from all areas this comic is posted at.

The comic does $100 in sales

14 page comic

Character contest

a storyline of your choice used in the pages of Restart. Please keep in mind that the comic is pg-13 and should not contain total nudity or explicit sex.

Thanks again for looking!

Tek~
mctek

Next

Return to MCtek