F.E.M Defenders

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with MCtek!

Re: F.E.M Defenders

Postby mctek » February 7th, 2013, 12:35 am

Hey gang!

Sorry for the ninja posting of today's comic, idiot me thought i had posted the cover and didn't my bad. In anycase today's comic endth the first Chapter in the FEM Defender universe. I will switching gears for my next update as i gather my thoughts and notes for FEM Defenders, So look out next month or so for the start of Chapter 2! thanks again for reading guys.

Tek~

FEM Defenders #5

Fumiko and her creations have been defeated by the mysterious woman known only as Carla, the fallout from those events become clear as the days pass on. And what of Fumiko? Find out here and more only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=67497
mctek

Postby Hector2 » February 14th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Dear McTek:

Is Kraken the same character as Tony at FD # 3? I think he could be because he clearly hates doctor Aras, so I think he could be the same guy, now using a prosthetic arm due to his injuries in that issue.

Well, the idea of converting Dr. Aras into a house pet cat is so kinky, but Kraken was hired to create a super soldier and those guys are not playing around. However, I loved the idea of controlling someone just by the touch.

So, we have aliens, mad scientists, zombies, human robots that talk like they are in the 80s? You only forgot the kitchen sink. So we have another human robot, and she will do everything they ask for her… is not General Ross again at square one?

Hey, General Ross? Great Hulk Reference!

So, now we will know about the rest of the team, or they will chose to live anonymously… I hope not, because I want to see the girl with the googles again.

I loved this story, it was great as the end of the introductory arc… darker and edgier than the rest of your work, I would say.

I hope you get the second arc soon!
Hector2

Postby NoneNeeded » April 16th, 2013, 4:36 pm

mctek wrote:Hey gang!

Sorry for the ninja posting of today's comic, idiot me thought i had posted the cover and didn't my bad. In anycase today's comic endth the first Chapter in the FEM Defender universe. I will switching gears for my next update as i gather my thoughts and notes for FEM Defenders, So look out next month or so for the start of Chapter 2! thanks again for reading guys.

Tek~

FEM Defenders #5

Fumiko and her creations have been defeated by the mysterious woman known only as Carla, the fallout from those events become clear as the days pass on. And what of Fumiko? Find out here and more only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=67497

Hope this is just a delay and isn't the end.
NoneNeeded

Previous

Return to MCtek