Guess the Boobs Contest!!!

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Guess the Boobs Contest!!!

Postby Trishbot » December 15th, 2010, 3:29 pm

Hey everyone!

It's the holiday season, a time of reflection and gratitude for giving and appreciating what we have.

... and what MCComix has is lots of boobs, and what better way to appreciate them then by staring at them intently and trying to match which heroine has which hooters!

So, I'm having a little contest. In the collage that follows, can you correctly identify every single pair of these Metrobay breasts and match it to their respective heroine or villain?

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=16263&g2_imageViewsIndex=3

And in the spirit of giving, whoever can correctly name every one of the 86 pairs of breasts will get a little reward... which I haven't quite decided upon, but I'm sure it'll be appropriately hot, naughty, and satisfying.

So, in order to enter, just send me an PM or an e-mail (heyboytoy86@yahoo.com) with your answers (preferably going left to right, row by row), and if you win, I'll be sure to let you know! I think I'll keep this going until the end of the month.

If you need a little help, be sure to visit the Metrobay wiki: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. Every character in the contest has a page there, so don't be afraid to use it to help you out.

Alright everyone... let the games begin! :D
Trishbot

Re: Guess the Boobs Contest!!!

Postby Akonkid » December 16th, 2010, 1:13 am

I support this idea totally and completely.

*starts studying the boobs*
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » January 20th, 2011, 12:19 pm

Just an update, I'll be posting the final results during my next update. Feel free to submit your answers until then.
Trishbot

Postby Trishbot » January 28th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Well, alrighty... It's been a good two months now and I think it's time to unveil the answers and winners!

The scores out of 84 for the entrants are...

Northern Chill - 45
Dumbtime - 71
Akonkid - 79
SuckerPunch - 84

Congrats to SuckerPunch for getting every single pair of boobies correct!

If anyone is still curious, here are the correct answers:
1ST ROW: Twisted Sister - Snowkflake - Valient Grrl - Ms. Metrobay - Belinda Giolla - Spellweaver
2ND ROW: Invincible Girl - Liz Trance - Knyght Fighter - Trixi - Freedom Girl - Juris Prudence
3RD ROW: Nene Thomas - Omega Woman - Ginger Monroe - Jade Lightning - Silver Satin - Erica Donovan
4TH ROW: Valor Girl - Brown Sugar - Roller Grrl - Mesmerella - Goldwing - Haley Swift
5TH ROW: Violisha - Crissy Tanner - Pink Pussycat - Enchantress - Patricia Summers - Kitty West
6TH ROW: Surge - Dani - Madame Mynx - American Amazon - Mayor Turner - Clawdette 2
7TH ROW: Voltara - Valiant Woman - Milk Maid - Agent Darling - Raquel Summers - Clownetta
8TH ROW: Ring Mistress - Kikka Brust - Gothikka - Noctrissa - Clawdetta 1 - Hypnotica
9TH ROW: Crystal Cyclone - Saccharine - Brunhilda - Kitten - Gadget Girl - Agent Summer
10TH ROW: Swallow - Fluffy - DareDoll - Shadow Rider - Dee Lisha - Valiant Girl
11TH ROW: Spideretta - Nightengale - Babydoll - Troublina - Trixtress - Agent Zanna
12TH ROW: Lavendara Daze - Gallant Lass - Kandy West - Kathy West - Honeydoll - Solaria
13TH ROW: Cyberstar - Mechana - Violet Star - Super Freak - Alpha Woman - Bluebird
14TH ROW: Jenny Han - Warden Smith - Hellen Swift - Penny - Carla Bello - Queen of Hearts

Thanks to everyone that entered! And let me know if there are any other contests you'd like to suggest or recommend for next time!
Trishbot

Return to Trishbot