The Drone Agenda: Convert Another

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: The Drone Agenda: Convert Another

Postby leto17 » December 13th, 2011, 6:39 pm

As usual, the story was awesome:)
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » December 18th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Some interesting guesses on the identity of the graybots' controller. I hate to say it, but we're quite a long way from discovering the truth. I just hope you all enjoy getting there!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby sohta123 » December 19th, 2011, 5:54 pm

You know I'm thinking that another good title for a series in the Drone Agenda would be "TransformHers: Robots in disguise". :geek:
sohta123

Postby bluemax2 » December 30th, 2011, 10:40 am

Trishbot:
Can't wait to see more of Convert Another.
I do hope you're not ending the series. Just when its getting really interesting and exciting.
It has been fantastic so far. Especially Sandybot. She's my favorite.

Keep up the great work.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » December 30th, 2011, 5:13 pm

Yes, Keep up the fantastic work!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » January 14th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Hey everyone! Trishbot here with the grand finale to "Convert Another"! Here's what Doc Robo's got in store for us today! -

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present “The Drone Agenda: Convert Another” chapter ten!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=41684

We wrap up “Convert Another” by following the aftermath of Emily’s conversion into a mindless graybot drone. She and Sandy are called by their mysterious master to return to their neighborhood hive headquarters, where they are given a new set of instructions that MUST be obeyed. What are these instructions? Well, to have hot steamy sex of course!

Thanks to everyone for following along with Trishbot and me as we worked on our first full-length comic together. Look for more great Metrobay stories in the future!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=34484

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby bluemax2 » January 15th, 2012, 11:40 am

Trishbot and Doc:
Fantastic!
A great episode and conclusion.
I do hope it is just the conclusion of this arc of the story and that we will see our silver clad beauties in action very very soon.
There is no end to where these greybots can go and find converts. I do look forward to them continuing their adventures and their interminglings as well.

Great art. Great story.

Keep up the great work and please please bring them back very soon.
Non-heroine robobabes are a most attractive prospect, I must say.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » January 23rd, 2012, 1:32 pm

WOW! That was very hot and fantastic! Thanks. Keep up the great work!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » January 25th, 2012, 10:12 pm

Dear Dr. Robo:

This was a great end to this series, but the question remains, who is the misterious controller? I suppose we need to wait and see.

I will love to see more of April as a drone, It was very good to see her under the control of someone else, but of course I would like to see her again.

The drones rules!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby MacroLass » January 25th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Hector2 wrote:This was a great end to this series, but the question remains, who is the mysterious controller? I suppose we need to wait and see.

I will love to see more of April as a drone, It was very good to see her under the control of someone else, but of course I would like to see her again.

The drones rules!

For all of us in the drone chorus line, I thank you. ;)

If you think *you* want to know, I think I've got even more interest in finding out! :lol: Ah, the price I pay for cheap and tawdry interwebs fame...

Could be worse though, at least I'm not a LOLCat. http://5secondfilms.com/watch/kelsey-cat
MacroLass

Postby Doctor Robo » February 14th, 2012, 4:48 am

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We're going to take a break from the graybots/drones for a while, but we'll get back to them eventually. We still have a lot of "Drone Agenda" stories to tell!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby NoneNeeded » December 1st, 2012, 8:29 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We're going to take a break from the graybots/drones for a while, but we'll get back to them eventually. We still have a lot of "Drone Agenda" stories to tell!

- Doc

I have to say that this is one of the things that annoys me about your(mccomix in general not any author/artist in particular) story lines. The fact that these elements are left hanging for a year makes it very hard to keep facts straight. I know you have had other scenes where this graybot line has been hinted at. But is it fair to make someone plow through a hundred back issues to piece things back together and refresh their memory?

At least in the paper comic world, you usually have a something like this only cover a single mag.

Loved the series but the transitions are painful.

As always, I can only say how I respond. Others may love being left hanging for a year. Anticipa....................................................................tion.
NoneNeeded

Previous

Return to Trishbot