New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Postby Northern Chill » May 14th, 2014, 10:30 am

NoneNeeded wrote:
Northern Chill wrote:
NoneNeeded wrote:So, did this one ever get a finish? And did it all get moved to metrobay? I can't find it here anymore.

Sword and Shield moved to the Metrobay section. As for if/when it may finish, this point was alluded to in mid February...Begbie and Trish both said they are working on it.

It is now mid May...so it may be imminent...or not...just depends on your level of optimism.

Thanks. Though I don't know where to look for it at this point. I don't see it here or at metrobay.

And I assume your info is from some private deliberations. Only comments I could find was a not from January on begbie's da page that it was on hold for health reasons I think.

NN

It was posted there but is not now.

I raise the same question you have there...http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... &start=160 . It's a shame as I know the original artist MCTek put a lot of hard work into it. It might get finished some day but it looks sadly as another story that will sit indefinitely unfinished.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: New Free Comic! "Sword & Shield"

Postby NoneNeeded » November 13th, 2014, 5:31 pm

Northern Chill wrote:
NoneNeeded wrote:
Northern Chill wrote:
NoneNeeded wrote:So, did this one ever get a finish? And did it all get moved to metrobay? I can't find it here anymore.

Sword and Shield moved to the Metrobay section. As for if/when it may finish, this point was alluded to in mid February...Begbie and Trish both said they are working on it.

It is now mid May...so it may be imminent...or not...just depends on your level of optimism.

Thanks. Though I don't know where to look for it at this point. I don't see it here or at metrobay.

And I assume your info is from some private deliberations. Only comments I could find was a not from January on begbie's da page that it was on hold for health reasons I think.

NN

It was posted there but is not now.

I raise the same question you have there...http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/fre ... &start=160 . It's a shame as I know the original artist MCTek put a lot of hard work into it. It might get finished some day but it looks sadly as another story that will sit indefinitely unfinished.

I think we have a clue as to Trishbot's true identity. Back in February, it was going to post "soon".

Time seems to be more 'casual' there so I think that points to a Geologist or Astronomer. A 4 year delay is hardly a blink!

Though there may have been an image posted with that link you provided. Even that seems to have faded away.
NoneNeeded

Previous

Return to Trishbot