Lady Shiva Chapter 4

Comment on the fine work by the guest artists and authors of MCcomix.com!

Lady Shiva Chapter 4

Postby Sierra008 » December 11th, 2010, 2:50 am

What happens when a Superpowered member of an elite crime fighting orginization is transformed into a mindless drone incapable of resisting even the simplist commands meets 4 members of of the same units premier para-military Anti-Supervillain Assualt Squad? Find out this episode as Team One goes up against the best their orginization has to offer. Who will triumph in this epic battle of numbers versus power? Find out this episode of Lady Shiva.
Sierra008

Re: Lady Shiva Chapter 4

Postby Akonkid » December 11th, 2010, 12:39 pm

Great update. Thanks for sharing!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » December 11th, 2010, 11:12 pm

An excellent chapter, Sierra008. One question though: there were four members of Team One that were taken down and three are shown transformed and in the window at the end. What became of the fourth member?

Other than that, a great read. A few typos here and there but nothing that spoiled the flow.

Keep up the great work..looking forward to the next chapter!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby leto17 » December 12th, 2010, 10:16 am

I concur! A fantastic episode. Thanks!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » December 12th, 2010, 9:05 pm

I really liked the silver casing the women were placed in. It's very cool looking. Keep up the great work!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Sierra008 » December 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Thanks for the comments everyone, and to answer Northernchills question first the forth member was not turned into a store figue, Salina found a special use for her and will appear in chapter 5. Sorry about the typo's and other minor errors, I am working on this in my spare time, and English was never my strong subject in school. However, there may be a solution to that in the works. I hope to make each episode better than the last as I improve my storytelling skills.
Sierra008

Return to Guest Contributors