Project Slave Girl IV

Comment on the fine work by the guest artists and authors of MCcomix.com!

Project Slave Girl IV

Postby Hypnoman » December 3rd, 2010, 6:01 pm

Hello everyone.
Here is published the fourth episode of Project Slave Girl.
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=15547

I hope you enjoy it.
In this story we see as three beautiful women (Lorna, Alexa and Nora) are converted into obedient slaves by the dangerous villain known as Mandora.

-Hypnoman
Hypnoman

Re: Project Slave Girl IV

Postby jmccomix » December 5th, 2010, 11:00 am

Hi Hypnoman,
WOW!!!
This story is getting very hot.
Are these large and ugly birds Mandora refers to in the last pic Night Bird and Nightingale?
I can't wait for the next episode.
So many things to choose from, going back to Shannon and Warrior Woman unit or continuing with Mandora and her new slaves (she might enjoy them a little before setting that trap...).
I can't stop going back to that pic you did some time ago about Shannon becoming/being a slave to Area 69 herself. Was it a look in the future/in the past? I would still love to see a little more about that.
Love your story.
Love your other pics too, like i said so many ways you can go with your stories. BTW I would love seeing the second chapter of your Hyponized Women story, The Beginning was great.
I know all this takes time so I'll take what you give as it comes.
Keep up the great work, thanks for everything.
j
jmccomix

Postby Hypnoman » December 20th, 2010, 7:06 pm

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am always happy to read what people think about my job. Although I have to admit that sometimes I read a long time after it was published because I'm busy with other things.
Once again thanks, always good to know that my effort is appreciated.

Well, just to answer your questions I'll tell you that you are right, the “large and ugly birds" that referred Mandora are Nightbird and Nightingale.
They will be the next victims of mind control of Slave-Girl Project.

I have not finished writing the script for the next episode, but your idea that Mandora enjoy your new slaves a little before setting that trap I think it's great :idea: and I'll work on that.

Many of the pics I've posted as to which you refer to Shannon being a slave are just ideas that give me around in my head, I think this is the ideal ending for a villain like her or Mandora. :lol:

As for "Hypnotized Women" I have an idea for the second episode.

P.S. I've republished 74,75,76,79,80,81,82,83,85,89,92,93,95,96,99 and 100 pages of PSG IV because a fan of my job, pointed out a again, the large number of orthographic and grammatical errors that these pages were. ;)

- Hypnoman
Hypnoman

Postby Trishbot » January 20th, 2011, 12:18 pm

A tad late on feedback, but I loved your comic. A lot of fun and sexiness all wrapped up in one excellent chapter!

Thanks so much for sharing with us! I can't wait to see what's in store next!
Trishbot

Postby Lt_Phoenix » March 31st, 2011, 11:03 am

I've always enjoyed your PSG series Hypnoman, especially the first episodes. Although I did enjoy the introduction of a new villian and new MC methods. Wondering if there will be a PSG V and if you are planning to go back to Shannons lab or maybe merging both villians in the same episode. Or do you have something completely new up your sleeve... Anyways, I'm looking forward to whatever it may be ;o)
Excellent work and looking forward to seeing more of your stuff here at mccomix :o)
Lt_Phoenix

Postby bluemax2 » April 1st, 2011, 9:07 am

Hypnoman:
Commo es tas?
How is everything going?
We all miss you. Any possibility of seeing followups to Project Slave Girl and your other great work soon?
Come back soon.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Return to Guest Contributors