Scorpion Girl -Kitty Kat and the House of Wax-Issue#14

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Scorpion Girl -Kitty Kat and the House of Wax-Issue#14

Postby mitru » August 25th, 2024, 12:05 am

The Lusty Latina vented her fury on the wax statues as they swarmed towards them.  Angry by Kitty Kat's taunts and how she bested her on their first encounter...Scorpion Girl  waded into the oncoming statues...lashing out with a rapid fire combination of punches and kicks. 

As she fought the statues...Gina could feel Kitty Kat's eyes on her. "I'm not a skank!...I'm not a mouse!...I'm a super heroine!" thought Scorpion Girl as she waded through the oncoming wax statues...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs flexing...as she punched and kicked and kicked the wax statues...as they swarmed towards her. "I'll show them!!...I'll show everyone!!" thought Gina as she continued to plough through the statues like a teen female hurricane.

The Lusty Latina's thoughts were interrupted as she felt her already aroused big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen further under her flimsy black sticky leotard...as the wax statues abruptly stopped attacking her. They instead encircled her and the Feline Felon...preventing them from getting to the staircase that was the only entrance and exit to the basement.
"Enough!!" yelled Waxman as he approached the two costumed women...holding the glowing Rajah Ruby aloft in his right hand.

Scorpion Girl clenched her black sticky gloved fists...raised her thick brown muscular arms...and spread her thick muscular brown legs slightly apart...the soles of her ankle high black sticky boots resting flat on the floor of the basement. Gina's brown eyes darted back and forth in the slits of her thin black sticky mask...her immense firm brown breasts  rising and falling rapidly under her thin tight black sticky leotard as she saw the wax statues slowly closing in...blocking off the only way out of the basement.

CLICK HERE to read Scorpion Girl -Kitty Kat and the House of Wax-Issue#14:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Scorpion-Girl/Kitty-Kat-and-the-House-of-Wax?page=3

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates