Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#12

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#12

Postby mitru » November 12th, 2023, 4:51 am

Salonga National Park
Democratic Republic of Congo
10 pm 

Sitting in the rear seat in the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...Joe Kinte looked out of the cockpit at the vast 8,900,000 acres of the largest virgin tropical rainforest in Africa...thousands of feet below the mystic powered plane.  But the teenage boy was more interested in the plane's pilot...his superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman...sitting in the pilot seat in the cockpit in front of him.

Her brown eyes looked at the plane's radar and out at the thick jungle canopy below. But she was also aware that her teenage boyfriend's eyes were on her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...and she felt warm tingles in her broad glossy black areolas...in her big puffy glossy black nipples and in her giant glossy black cunt under her tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs.

"Joe...I need to concentrate on flying the Gorilla Plane...You know how easily I'm aroused by you...when you're close to me..." teased Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips...as she held the flight stick steady between her giant dark ebony thighs...as the mystic powered plane flew through the clouds...high over the vast tropical rainforest...which was largely inaccessible to people. "Sorry Gorilla Woman. But I'm just curious. Where are we going?" asked Joe as he sat back in his seat...looking out the cockpit at the jungle below...but still glancing at the Busty Congolese Superwoman sitting in front of him.

"You'll see...We're here" replied Gorilla Woman...moving the flight stick forward between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...causing the Gorilla Plane to descend towards the dense rainforest...flying over a river...heading towards a waterfall. 

"Gorilla Woman...What are you...?....No!...Pull up!..." cried Joe...covering his face with his hands as the Gorilla Plane flew directly towards the raging white waters of the powerful waterfall.  The teenage boy did not see the waterfall part magically like a curtain...allowing the Gorilla Plane to fly under the waterfall...entering a dark cavern...which was centuries old and its existence unknown to the outside world.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Captured by The Coop -Issue#12:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Captured-by-The-Coop?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates