Tailor Made part 2

Discuss erotic mind control stories found on other MC community websites, or share your own creations right here!

Tailor Made part 2

Postby SuckerPunch » November 16th, 2010, 2:21 am

Thanks again to Doctor Robo for permission in using the characters and location of the Metrobay Universe. Again i hope you all enjoy. Again, feedback/critique/comments/questions are always appreciated and i hope you enjoy the story

(quick note-i'll be posting the rest of part 2 later today. EDIT-Completed)

Tailor Made
PART 2
At the edge of the street curb, a police van is parked next to a melting block of ice. Two of Metrobay’s finest struggle to use a dolly to lift it so the perp can be taken into custody. As they work, Officer Honland is forced to listen to Cadet Phillips belly aching.
“Man this is stupid. You’d think those super bimbos would atleast stick around to help in the clean up. I didn’t go to the academy to be an ice cream man,” the cadet whines as gives the dolly one last push a ram to get the suspect into the van. Honland was about to chime in when he and the cadet noticed a shadow looming over his shoulder.
“You’d better watch that tone of yours, rookie, or an ice cream uniform is only uniform you’re gonna end up wearing.” Brown Sugar stood right behind the now pale cadet. She was already in bad mood and this she didn’t need. “Anything further you’d like to say that I may add to my report for Chief Coleman?”
The most Phillips could do was stammer incoherently. Honland just shook his head and bopped the kid in the head “Will you quiet yer gawkin’, we’ve got to finish up here.” Honland had finished securing the block in the back while Phillips was running his mouth. His smack and words woke the cadet from his stupor as they got into the cabin of the van. Honland with an amused jest, “C’mon kid, after we drop off this fool, we’ll see if Tasty Treats is still open so you can pick yourself up that application and a snow cone.” Honland’s braying laughter could be heard almost over the siren as they pulled way, heading to the Funhouse. Georgia simpy rolls her eyes and gets back to the matter at hand.
“Speaking of snow cones,” Brown Sugar started “Where the hell is Kyla?! I‘ve got some words for her.” She tried her comlink again to raise her. She hadn’t tried in awhile since Snowflake had shut hers off earlier in a vain attempt to weasel out of the earful Georgia was more than ready to give. Somethings not right, she thought. Even Kyla’s not that much of a ditz to abandon the scene of a crime like this. Something about this was off but there was no sign of foul play. If it had been ROPE or something like that, Kyla would have said something. Then she remembered the bar/club up the road Kyla had mentioned earlier. She simply sighed “…I wouldn’t doubt it. That girl I swear…” She just shook her head as she received an incoming message.
“Georgia where are you at?” It was Jade. “I need assistance down by the Harbor.”
Brown Sugar just look back towards the club, look around the scene one last time. “On my way.” While she was sure Snowflake was probably fine, she just couldn’t shake the feeling she was missing something. I’ll help Jade first. Then she and I can look for Kyla. She needed to focus, she couldn’t tell if she was more worried or if she was more upset. She’d decide later. You’d better be ok, Snow. So I can tear you a new one when we get back.
--------
The limousine drove through what could be only described as the upper class part of town. The shining lights of the businesses district reflect on the windows. Anabella leans back, one leg kicked up on the adjacent j seat interior. She smiles as she watches Snowflake awe struck at the interior of the vehicle. Wow, this is so freakin’ cool! I’ve always wanted to ride in one of these. Its got everything: multiple flat screens, a massive minibar, ceiling mirror with fiber optics and oooo…Kyla takes notice of one of the touch screen pads starting to over look the options. Man I need to convince Alpha Woman to get one of these things for the team. Then I can go patrolling in style.
Hmmm…it doesn’t seem like this is going to be much of a challenge. Anabella was mulling over the next step of her plan. Oh well, I could’ve done much worse. She young, gullible…, she traces the young heroine curves with her eyes mmm, and quite the dish. But enough admiring her finer points. I need to keep her under my influence till we get back to the boutique.
“Having fun, Snowflake?” She lies across the seat, “You haven’t said much since we’ve gotten in the vehicle. Come, sit with me. I wish to know more of my new friend.”
Snowflake looks away from the controls of the key pad. She blushes softly, slightly embarrassed having been lost in a dream sequence of her cruising Metrobay in a pimped out ‘Snowflake Mobile‘. “Oh, yeah. Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude Ms de la Verde.” Kyla scoots closer to Anabella.
“Oh, you don’t have to be so formal my dear.” She says, with a bit of a mock laugh. “Its simply Anabella or Fashionista. That‘s what all my friends call me.” Anabella places her arm around the seat. “And what do your friends call you?”
Snowflake hesitates for a moment. My name?! I cant tell her that…can I? I mean she’s been so kind to me it would be rude not to. Aw man, what would Tina or Kristen do?. “Well they call me by my heroine name, most of my friends are fellow heroines you see. Sorry” She was a little stunned at herself. She wanted to be honest with Fashionista. She totally could trust her, but a small part of her knew she couldn’t divulge such sensitive information to just anyone. But she making you a killer new dress. For free. Free!
“Si, si. No its ok.” She quickly turns away, one hand placed on her check, the other gently cupping the top of Snowflakes hand. Her voice full of false melancholy. “I was being presumptuous. I should have know better than to ask such a thing.”
“Kyla!” Snowflake says without thinking. “Its Kyla Menos.” She almost couldn’t believe she had just said that, but when Anabella placed her hand on hers, something inside her head told her she should give in and tell her. In fact she felt so much better for telling her. Wow that felt…really good to be honest with her. I should just tell her the truth from now on. Like she said we’re friends now. Whats the harm?
Still looking away, a wicked grin grew on her face. She knew that Kyla was the type to fall for her act. Excellent. Just as I hoped, so innocent and trusting. It shouldn’t take much till she’s eating out of my hands. She put back the facade of just an innocent fashion designer “Si Such a lovely name. Gracias Kyla for trusting me.” She kept her hand on top of Kyla’s and moved her other hand to give the unwary Snowflake a quick caress of the check. Fashionista had plans for this foolish girl and had absolutely no doubt that she could convince her to walk the path in front of her willingly. But before she could say another word, her driver sounded a quiet buzz. They had finally arrived. “Ah, al fin! We are here Kyla.” She removed her hand as the limousine pulled up to a colossal building adorned with female marble pillars, each one unique. Each one very beautiful. As the vehicle pulled to a halt, the driver again got out to open the door for her boss and her guest. “Welcome to Elysian Fields Fashion Square.”
“Oh wow, its incredible.” Snowflake was completely blown away as she exits. Whoa…look at this place. I’m so glad I’m getting this dress free…I don’t think even Alexis could afford anything here. Note to self-take Kristen’s shifts anytime she offers. She almost trips on her way out but catches herself, her checks now a rosy red. Oh geez, way to go Snow-klutz. Ugh I really hate that nickname but you just made yourself look like a total dork in front of Ana. Fashionista exits and walks up next to Kyla. She places a hand on her back of her head. The sheepishly chuckling junior heroine who’s ‘tell-me-you-didn’t-just-see-me-do-that’ expression says it all. She just winks to her as if to say No worries mi amor, your secrets safe with me.
“Andale Kyla.” the designer says with a snap. “There is much to do.” She places a hand on her hip and walks to the front door of the establishment, hips swinging like a metronome. Kyla eye’s lose themselves with each swing. I could follow that ass anywhere…wait did I just really think that to myself? She resumes following Fashionista. I wonder if my dress will make my ass look that good. Kyla turns to look at her own butt. I’ve always loved what my costume does for my figure, but most of my other clothes not so much. She shrugs, continuing to follow with a bounce in her step. Well that’s all gonna change now. If this dress is everything she say its going to be, maybe I can have her do a few custom orders in exchange for modeling and referring the other girls to her. That’s how this kind of business works right? She double times it to catch up.
Anabelle is waiting for her holding the door. “Welcome to my parlor.” Said the spider to the fly. “Just follow me to my work station and we can begin.”
Kyla smiled. “I’m totally stoked. I cant wait to see how I look.”
Neither can I. Fashionista closes and locks the door behind them. The two women walk through the sporadically lit building. While it gave Kyla an creepy vibe, she dismisses it quickly when she sees the emerald LED walkway that trails her hostess as she leads the way to the back. They made their way pass several racks of clothes and counters filled with accessories. Kyla does her best to restrain herself from ‘window shopping’ the jewelry case. So many pretty, shiny…oops better keep up. I don’t want to get lost, this place is huge.
Fashionista has finished leading the way to a wide back studio. To the left was a open side office with a work station covered with fabric bundles. To the right side of the room was a rest and prep area, a large fainting couch with a high heel chair to one side with a elegant glass coffee table adjacent and a large vanity desk with a rack of clothing that could only describe as ‘intimate’. The chair and sofa catch her attention briefly I always wanted one of those kind of chairs. That couch looks nice too.
“Just stand here in the center for me a moment Kyla. We’ll get started shortly.“ Anabella disappears behind the folding wall that separates the office from the center. Snowflakes wanders to the center, looking on at a ‘staging’ area as she waits. She’s almost bouncing on her heels with excitement. Anabella calls out from behind the wall. “Oh while you’re standing there mi amor, please begin undressing.”
“Undress?! Is that really necessary?” Kyla says nervously. I know I’ve already told her my name but this feels just too weird. She covers herself up shyly, wondering if there’s another way to do this.
Damnit, my influence must be wearing off or her willpower is stronger than I anticipated. Fashionista scowls. Makes no difference now. As soon as I’ve got her costume in my hands she’s mine. She picks up a tape measure and makes her way to comfort the young blonde. “Its necessary to get an accurate measurement.” She places her hands on Kyla’s arm getting close to her. “If you don’t, your dress might not fit properly.” She presses her chest against the young heroines back. “You wouldn’t want that would you?”
With Fashionista’s touch Snowflake can feel her anxiety and doubts disappearing. “N-n-no.” She says with a coo. Relax girl, its cool. Ana’s a professional. Fashionista begins to massage her arms slowly. A really ‘hands on’ professional. Wow…She closes her eyes and leans back into Fashionista’s embrace. I feel so safe in her arms, so wonderful. As her body tingles with an indescribable sensation that shakes her to the core, she begins modestly by removing her gloves. “You’re right, I will remove my costume for you.”
“Allow me to assist you.“ Fashionista smiles as she kneels down to help. Her hands slide down opposite sides of Kyla’s thighs to her boots, sneaking a few caresses as she takes her measurements. Snowflake gasp nearly dropping her gloves. “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of your costume.” She smiles wickedly sliding boots off Kyla. “In fact you probably wont even miss it.”
As Fashionista takes the gloves from Snowflake, the heroine’s mind is swimming in the bliss of Fashionista’s touch. “How are you feeling Kyla? You look flushed.” She wasn’t bothering to hid her amusement any longer. She knew she had her, but now she would savor it.
“I feel a little strange but I‘m fine.” Snowflake said as she began to unzip the back of costume. It seems like the more I remove my costume I feel ‘free’. Like if I was tied down by something before and only now noticed it. She makes an odd face Ugh damnit! I always struggle with this part. “Um, could you give me a hand with this?”
How odd. She’s accepting the feelings I’m feeding her, but yet a portion of her true nature is still there. Perhaps there's more to this girl. Fashionista begins to aid her undo the remaining piece of her costume. She helps Snowflake remove the garment, sneaking a few caresses near Kyla’s breast taking notes of her waist, arms torso and bust sizes. Kyla’s again whimpers softly at the astonishing feeling, her body feeling the heat of passion building. Almost instinctually, she uses her powers to ‘cool off‘. Why is this turning me on so much? Calm yourself Kyla! But did she have to measure my breast size that many times? It was like every other measurement. I guess its was kinda nice to have someone so interested in my body.
Fashionista’s takes her hands off the heroine, taking notice that the surprised cooling temp was some how shielding her from her powers. What the? Where did that come from? She didn’t react to my touch like this before…She takes noticed to Kyla biting her lip. Ah I see, someone embarrassed that she’s enjoying it!
Soon the blue and white outfit of justice drops to the ground, leaving her in with only her mask and panties. Kyla covers her breast with her bare arms and brings her legs close together. Kyla even turns away shyly.
If she still has some resolve and clearly some of her inhibitions, I’ll hold off on those for now. “Why don’t you lie down on the sofa? I‘ll be back” She guilds the near nude heroine to the faint couch. Kyla sits down on it as Fashionista heads to her workstation with her old garments. Its so soft! It feels just like Fashionista’s gloves. Mmmm. It doesn’t take Kyla long to lie on it, still using on arm to still cover herself, though her hands seem to have minds of their own. She gently begins to cup and squeeze her soft breast. Soooo nice. Almost like silk or satin. I wish my all my clothes and undies felt like this. She softly moans as her other hand snakes its way under her panties.
Fashionista, with Snowflakes costume in tow, arranges them on the table. She begins to run her hands over the latex uniform as it begins to glow. Fashionista uses her telekinetic powers to manipulate the very fabric of the costume altering its appearnce as well as its material. Soon this once memorable uniform of one of Metrobay’s most famous heroines will be replaced with a dress of pleasure and submission. She just as she finishes reshaping it, she begins to use her powers of empathic control to leave what can only be described as a ‘lasting impression of her psyche’ which will wrap the unwary heroine with an imprint of Fashionista’s own desires, lust, and overall evil mindset. Once the dress was made she reanimated her gloves and boots in the same fashion. Gone were the the snowy white boots replace with elegant strappy stiletto leg sandal and the small gloves turned to elbow length gloves. She stood back and marveled at her work as she puts them on a torso mannequin, I have to admit, this is some of my finer work. Now what color. She raises an eyebrow to growing hushed moans of her soon to be slave. Well I want her to willing give into me, so I guess it would make sense to allow her to keep her old colors of blue and white. She focuses her powers into the outfit But with a small bit of my own to always remind her of her new mistress. Green outlines begin to trim some of the intricate designs on Kyla’s new dress, snowflake patterns reminiscent of her former identity that will soon be gone forever. Finished, now all that’s left is to seal her fate. Adios my foolish little Snowflake. She begins to make her way around the folding wall to bringing only the new heels and gloves.
While Fashionista had been in her office, Snowflake was trying hard to hold back her yearning for release. Earth to Kyla, come in Kyla! She gives out a slight yelp as she finds her sweet spot. Wait not like that! Bad girl! Get a hold of yourself before Fashionista sees you! While she thinks of that amist the more erotic images that had begun to take over her thought process, she looks carefully. I don’t think she heard me. Good…well, sorta I guess. She shakes her head sliding up, her body stretched out against the couch. I mean I’m not totally into girls but part of me wants her to come over here and….Kyla what are you thinking? What would Mick think of you if he saw… She starts to think of her friend. Sure he’s a little oblivious that you’re totally crushing on him and yea he has that girlfriend but you don’t really fantasies about girls... The image of mick disappears in a veil of smoke as she suddenly sees her topless captain walk over, putting her hands on her whispering her name. Well except maybe you, Tina. Kyla purses her lips together as to give a deep loving kiss to the invisible figure. You’re so beautiful and smart and strong. Just like I want to be. But the only times I’ve ever been with you outside my dreams is when we were to forced to by some ROPE goon. I don’t even know if those are my real thoughts or if they put them in our heads. She sees the vision of Tina floating way, gesturing for her to follow. But if I ever did get to…I…I…Her line of thinking is suddenly interrupted by her falling off the couch. Apparently she had leaned so far to receive her ‘secret crushes’ kiss that she leaned too far. “Ow. Well atleast this time I didn’t him my head on my dresser or a monitor with the girls laughing at me.” She gets up and returns her gaze back to the couch. She debates on whether to lie down on it again when the soft click of heels approach her from behind.
“Well hello again. My someones been a naughty girl” Fashionista smiles fiendishly as she holds her future slaves garments in each hand.
Crap! Busted! Kyla eeps. But only a moment ago I wanted her to come over. “Oh..um..I” She turns to look at Fashionista to try to explain but her eyes lit up when she sees the gifts she comes bearing. “Wow, are those for me?” Please say yes, please say yes.
“But of course mi amora. Let us see how you look.” Fashionista sets down the heels for now.
Kyla puts her arms out as Fashionista puts the first glove on. Kyla’s jaw drops Holy freaking cow. They feel incredible. Feelings of lust and passion wash over the girl who’s arousal quickly returns. “I-I love it.” She feels something else with it too. She doesn’t know what it is but she doesn’t question it. I feel fan-freaking-tastic. I want to feel like this all the time.A shockwave pulses through her, as if to answer. And something strange inside me is telling me I can.
Fashionista knows that Kyla’s taken the plunge into a new darker world and she’s enjoying it. But now to truly test her and make her convert herself at the same time. She hands Kyla the other glove “Here my dear, place this on as I place your shoes on.”
Kyla doesn’t hesitate at the idea. She hoped it would give her the same feeling as the other glove had. Yay it does. My hands and arms feel sensational. Its like an extension directly to the pleasure part of my own mind. As if by some drive, she wonders If these are just like Fashionista’s I wonder if they respond the same way if I touched other skin. She places her hands on her breast and gives them a slow strong squeeze. She gasps with a load moan that almost echoes in the room. The surge of sexual release clouds her mind that she doesn’t even take notice that Fashionista has slid off her panties.
Snowflake’s ocean of bliss is only interrupted when she’s ordered to lift her legs for her new sandals. The straps clasp themselves to her, almost ensnaring her. She didn't resist. Something about these risqué shoes made her crave the feeling of being bound.
But to what? No, not what, whom. Who was it that opened my eyes? That gave me this wonderful gift of feeling liberated, free and really sexy?"
Both sandals were now bonded to their new owner. A perfect fit. Fashionista stood back up and gazed at the changed girl in front of her. Whatever doubts remained in this her head, they have been silenced by the life I’m offering her. She smiled that hungry sinister smile. “Follow me my pet. Time to complete your make over.” In body and a mind.
She takes the young naïve girl by the hand, and led her to her work station. Kyla’s obeys her friend without question. Despite the new heels she could swear she was gliding across the floor. She could barely resist the urge to rush over to see her new outfit.
Fashionista stops her just in front of the folding wall, excited for her grand reveal. “Now my dear, Tell me what do you think.” She pulls back the wall and there it shown. Almost glowing.
Kyla was speechless. Its incredible. No one will be able to keep their eyes off me when I wear that out. Girl you hit the jackpot! She walks over to it, so eager to put it on. “Oh thank you Fashionista. You’ve outdone yourself. Its breathe taking”
“Well are you simply going to simply stare at it or are you going to try it on?” Fashionista waltz back over to her side “I’m certain once you’ve put it on, you’ll never want to take it off.”
Kyla barely begins putting on the dress before she begins to feel its effects. She couldn’t put it on soon enough. The energy that seemed to flow through it, through her was intoxicating. She closes her eyes again as she has that feeling again from earlier but this time she didn’t feel the need to hid it. The power of it was intense and she wanted to bask in it forever. The push begins to start her cool down effect. Her skin taking an near porcelain look. Fashionista worries for a moment Uh oh if she freezes that dress like she did my glove tips earlier, she may resist her transformation. I have to think of something quick.
Suddenly Kyla’s eyes opened in shock. What? No. “Wait a second, whats going on?” She wimpers with frightened visage on her face. “Why did it stop? The wonderful feeling. Damnit I was so close.” She tries fondling herself in an attempt to start it again.
Yes I knew it. She‘s hooked on the feelings only I can give her. And to make this better her only defense is make her suffer withdraws. This is too delicious. “Its you powers my dear. You need to let go of your old self. Its stopping you from knowing true bliss.” She moves a mirror over to her. “Look at yourself, you are magnificent and you can always be that way. All you have to do is give into the feeling. Submit to the new power you feel. Obey it.” Kyla stares into the mirror, contemplating everything that has transpired. She’s right, when I was just a plain old Kyla I never felt this good. And while I love being a heroine it seems like no one ever gives me the respect I deserve. So I make a few mistakes, what heroine hasn’t? She raises her arms over her head striking a pose as she looks over her new look. ”I cant belive I’m saying this, but...I want this. You’ve been so kind to me, so giving. I feel like I owe it to you.”
Fashionista can no longer contain her excitement. She places her hands on Kyla’s face and gently removes her mask. Kyla makes no effort to stop her. “As you wish my dear.” She uses her powers to alter the mask, reshaping it into a collar and fastens it around her neck. “You are Snowflake no more, my slave.” She wraps her arms around her as the defeated girl falls back into her arms. “You are my sex pet and accomplice, Wintergreen. The new look of Metrobay’s women’s winter line.” Kyla closes her eyes with a soft smile and nods in acceptance. Fashionista takes a step back and as the newly dubbed Wintergreen turns to face her “Now kneel before your mistress.”
“As you command, Mistress Fashionista. I will serve you.”
“Now rise my Wintergreen. You’ve had a long night, you should rest up. We’ve got much work to do.” She leads her lovely new slave towards a flight of stairs to the living quarters of her new mistress.
Kyla debates on whether its proper to question her new mistress but does so “Work? What do you have in mind…uh mistress?’ You have to remember to address her like that from now on. Way to look bad on your first day. Maybe she'll over look it. I want to please her after all
Fashionista chuckles “Well my dear. I have you for my winter clothing line,” She sits down on the bed, leaning back giving her sexiest gaze to her acquisition. “But there are 4 seasons in a year. So we need to find 3 more playmates to serve me” She lies back as Wintergreen crawls to her on the bed. “You wouldn’t happen to know a few lovely ladies ‘eager’ to join you at my feet, would you?”
Kyla smiles “Oh I think I know a few mistress.”
"I'm making this up as i go"

Currently working on-
Tailor Made Part 5
A Tale with A Twist (Story completed, Release date TBA)

Coming soon...SuckerPunch's original stories 'Ladies of the Night'
SuckerPunch

Re: Tailor Made part 2

Postby Trishbot » November 16th, 2010, 9:17 pm

Thanks! That was a very fun read! Lots of sexiness and traditional Snowflake humor throughout with a nice twist and cliffhanger ending! :D We appreciate you sharing!
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » November 17th, 2010, 2:41 pm

I definitely like how you were able to get Kyla's mental state to fall down the slippery slope and never be completely aware that she was falling. I can definitely see her being vulnerable to that, everyday. She has been portrayed as more of a teenage/college dimwit-type superheroine that thinks more about subtle selfish indulgencies & pleasures than other people's situations but she's never completely given over to them in the Metrobay Universe (maybe in other universes, but not Metrobay). I can really see the naive ponytailed Blonde, one inevitable day, falling for something totally appealling to that side of her brain and then getting sweeped away, unaware of what really is happening.

I also dig the conversion personality called 'Wintergreen.' If she is so swept away by the temptation and it completely pulls her away from her pure crimefighting persona, it would be very easy to replace it with something more compelling to her newly developed appetitte. And you made her more like a newly-hired eager beaver assistant trying to do what ever she can to please her boss to get a promotion over making her a brainless, mindless sex slave that just an automaton obeying commands; not that I'm against that in anyway, its just more appealing with her because she's not a very mature superheroine to begin with. To me, the high and mighty greater than thou superheroines must fall hard, but the middle grounders can just change sides to be just as appealing. That's what made SF role in Tasty Treats fit. She never was mind controlled in that series. Sort of the same thing in Twisted Tales 2, Sentius mind beam didn't subdue SF, AW's psychic powers did. She was easily lead towards allowing AW to bend her mind than being subjigated to the beam like AW, VG, MM, OW, etc.

All in all, this is a grat read for me. I can't wait to read more. :D
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » November 17th, 2010, 7:52 pm

SuckerPunch wrote:Thanks again to Doctor Robo for permission in using the characters and location of the Metrobay Universe. Again i hope you all enjoy. Again, feedback/critique/comments/questions are always appreciated and i hope you enjoy the story

My pleasure. The story has been great so far, particularly your unique take on Snowflake's very gradual fall to the dark side. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when I assume she meets up with Brown Sugar!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby SuckerPunch » November 17th, 2010, 10:38 pm

@Trishbot
Thank you as well. I'm glad to hear you (as well as the others) kind words.

@dumbtime
The seduction approach has always been a favorite of mine (as you mentioned the SF & AW conversion in Twisted Tales 2 was a huge influence). Its even more enjoyable with characters like Snowflake that have that 'pure as fallen snow' personality which makes the temptation of a different outlook so irresistible (or atleast thats what i was hoping for). I have been wanting to do a story with some of the junior heroines (namely SF but even so far as doing a Grrl Power spin-off type thing) having faced that. I think the only other time a story where that was an option was in the original twisted tales 'mind games' arc where ted twist tempts VG into being re-robotized after he gets AW, playing on her emotions. Even the strongest of heroines have something that they covet or desire and some villains will use that to their advantage.
I'm also really excited to hear that you like her new persona. I was really struggling to come up with a name that fit this story (Snow Queen was the original 'Evil SF' idea i had, but that really didnt work with this story-if anyone's ever interested in hearing that one, pm me). You are dead on too that i (and by extension Fahionista) wanted her to be that eager to serve style slave. You'll understand why in the next part.

@Doc
Well...all i'll say out here is Fashionista DID say they're 3 more seasons that need to be filled, so its possible Brown Sugar may "Fall" into that role. ;)
"I'm making this up as i go"

Currently working on-
Tailor Made Part 5
A Tale with A Twist (Story completed, Release date TBA)

Coming soon...SuckerPunch's original stories 'Ladies of the Night'
SuckerPunch

Postby Akonkid » November 28th, 2010, 2:43 am

Awesome story! I hope you post more sometime!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to Fiction