Superheroine Hair

Do you have a question about writing, drawing, or rendering comix and stories? Would you like to learn more about the process of creating sequential art? Leave a message here and start a discussion. Who knows what you'll learn!

Superheroine Hair

Postby Big Kahuna » January 4th, 2014, 10:40 am

Sorry, but I must turn to you knowledgable artists for help. I'm looking for some good super heroine hair. Something that would look good, say, on a certain Amazonian-type babe. It would need to be black, wavy, and be able to go fully back, i.e, heavy wind, lying down. Any help would be appreciated. NSFW example of present work shown here (Kozaburo is good, but limited).
Big Kahuna

Re: Superheroine Hair

Postby mitru » January 8th, 2014, 2:00 am

Hello.

I don't know what figure are you using but seeing the picture attached I think she's a V4.

Ali has some great hair stuff in Renderosity store:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=ali

Niki Satez has some of the best hair figure/props for V4 also:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vendor/nikisatez

I used this one for some of my superheroines, as my version of Blunder Woman. It's a great aquisition for any runtime library:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/amzaric-hair-v4-a4-g4/91487

I wish I've helped you.
Mitru
mitru

Postby Big Kahuna » January 9th, 2014, 3:53 am

Thanks so much. Your suggestions were very helpful. I'm leaning toward Becca hair, but Irena looks great too. Thanks again!
Big Kahuna

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 15th, 2014, 10:18 pm

I really like hair that can do two things: 1) The locks of hair in the front should have a morph to move to the back, and 2) the hair should have a morph where the hair covers the eyes and face.

I like Amarseda hair the best because it does both of those things well, and it looks great. There is another hair that I have that I like, Rose Curls, but it's very difficult to use because the hair locks in the front pretty much half to lay down covering the chest, and none of the morphs can move the hair out of the way in a way that looks right. I haven't bought any new hair figures/props in a long time, but I need because I'm using the same hairdos too much.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby mitru » January 16th, 2014, 2:09 am

Ali hairs are and excellent option. They are modular oftenly, so there are a right front,right back... and everything is highly posable. But any latest generation hair prop has a lot of morphs usually.
mitru

Postby Big Kahuna » June 21st, 2014, 5:07 am

I ultimately went with Gregoria Hair. It was on sale at Daz. I'm still on the lookout, though. A larger version is available on my DeviantArt page.

Big Kahuna

Postby mitru » June 21st, 2014, 7:20 am

Nice Work!
mitru

Postby Big Kahuna » June 21st, 2014, 12:15 pm

mitru wrote:Nice Work!

Thanks! From a pro, that means a lot.
Big Kahuna

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 7th, 2014, 9:20 pm