It's all in the mind

Got a great idea for a comic or pinup? Want to share it with our artists and writers? Write it up and post it here, and maybe someone will use it in a future MCcomix story!

It's all in the mind

Postby mesmereyes » August 31st, 2011, 9:10 am

A top scientist invents a virtual reality programme that can simulate mind control. The Superheroine squad decide to use it to train members how to avoid mind control and use various scenarios to develope an individuals defences against varying forms of mind control.

What none of the heroines realise is that there is hidden code within the programme which makes anyone that uses it susceptible to the control of the inventor of the programme and that the whole thing is a ruse to ensare every heorine in the city without them even realising that anything is wrong.

Will the evil scientist win or will at least one heroine realise her predicament and fight back in both the real and virtual world?
mesmereyes

Re: It's all in the mind

Postby mns_95125 » August 31st, 2011, 6:58 pm

There are plot threads in existing stories that would fit nicely with this idea. Alpha Woman has already announced a mysterious project intended to help the squad fight back against mind control. LISA has been frustrated by Master Ted's failure to take advantage of Ms. Metrobay... suppose she decides that the problem isn't with Ms. Metrobay, but with Ted? LISA uses her powers to make Ted more willing to give in to his desires to mind-control superheroines, and then Alpha Woman comes into his lab to ask for his help with the anti-mind-control project.

Wacky hijinks ensue.

Bonus points for poor Ted winding up in a cell in the Funhouse right next to Belinda, not entirely sure how it happened.
mns_95125

Postby Hector2 » September 3rd, 2011, 5:14 pm

Hi Mesmereyes and mns_95125:

I think this is the plot behind Pink Pussycat / Catatonic Playpets/ Toys, in the free section. Their updates are scarce, but the plot is very good!

Hector2
Hector2

Postby mns_95125 » September 3rd, 2011, 9:45 pm

Yes, that plot thread could also easily be woven into this idea, in a somewhat different way.
mns_95125

Postby steverogers5 » September 26th, 2011, 12:46 pm

I had a similar idea once about a story in that vein. Really like the idea of a supposed defence against mind control that is, unbeknownst to the girls..anything but! :twisted:

So yeah, you can add my vote for a story like that some day. :mrgreen:

And yeah, I too am hoping that the catonic story goes down a similar path.. 8-)
steverogers5

Return to Requests