Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night

Postby MacroLass » June 7th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:MacroLass: I don't have any concrete plans for Mesmerella and Fifi right now, but it's safe to say that they won't be wasted. Perhaps one of my esteemed colleagues will pick up that ball and run with it for a while.

As for VH-T, we might come to the conclusion that Voltara's superpower is her conductivity, but her real talents may lie elsewhere. I mean, would YOU kick her out of bed? I wouldn't, and I don't blame Virginia for succumbing to her charms either.

I certainly hope someone does "pick up that ball". It certainly has potential.

I don't think there'd be ROOM enough for both of us on my bed. :lol: But seriously, I understand what you're getting at. I was just saying I hope she won't end up being another of the string of Max's victims. It's kind of nice when the little guys "win" as well, like Marvin in 'The Girl Next Door'...even if he looks like Butt-Head. :D
MacroLass

Postby mns_95125 » June 8th, 2011, 8:23 am

Doctor Robo wrote:As for VH-T, we might come to the conclusion that Voltara's superpower is her conductivity, but her real talents may lie elsewhere. I mean, would YOU kick her out of bed?

It depends. Is she eating crackers? What kind of crackers? And is she willing to share them? :-)
mns_95125

Postby leto17 » June 8th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Hey, I got a minute

I look forward to an eventual reunion with Gothikka and Voltara..after some long and arduously erotic and sexually stimulating adventures! :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing Voltara in action even more. So far its been pretty hot! After all, she's a natural for it having been built that way!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » June 12th, 2011, 8:39 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night” chapter five!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=24795

With Mesmerella and her new assistant Fifi out of the picture, Max Indeks can REALLY gets down to business. That business is Voltara, and business has never been better!

Voltara’s mind is still reeling from her sudden awakening, and her refitted headset now compels her to obey only Max and Dr. Havishaw. Of course Max is always ready to whip his pants off at a moment’s notice, but the doctor is slightly more prudent. That all changes when Voltara literally gets her hands on Virginia, and we learn that the buxom beauty has the power to drive both men AND women crazy with lustful desires!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby bluemax2 » June 12th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Doc, Finn and Trishbot:
Love the latest episode and where its going.
I can't wait to see the greybot version of Voltarra.
However I was a bit confused by the last image. Were the greybots now "normal eyed" with blank stares as a new development or new style of mind control?
Are they going to become green eyed drones like Raquel and Patti?
No bother really. Any and all greybot drones are acceptable in my book. The more greybots the better. Max needs a small army of them, again. New candidates can be;
Belinda? What about the professor (horny geneticist in this story who's name escapes me)? And of course our superheroines too?

I must say I personally like the white eyed kind the best. Especially when they are fully available for all manner of use and experimentation.

By the way is Gothikka waking up any time soon or making an appearance?
If not, no problem either.

Thank you again.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » June 13th, 2011, 10:30 am

I'm just sitting back and enjoying this series. It's fantastic! So many, many possibilities. Great series! This is my bright spot pf the weekend now that Game of Thrones and the Killing are ending their runs this season. With that in mind, please keep this sexual epic up and going!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » June 13th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Hi there doc Robo!

I love all this: I loved when Fifi was enslaved by Mesmerella, I loved when Mesmerella awakened Voltara, and I loved the threesome they did!

And certainly I agree with Virginia (Ironic name!)... Max is a pompous ass!

Now will Voltara be converted in a Greybot? What will do say Gothika to this respect?

I hope to see the answers soon, thank you

PD: "Helping" Voltarra is the most noble thing Virginia has done since "Musk of the Minsk II" and it turns to be her downfall... No Virginia, there is no Karma: All good deeds will be punished and punished soon!

Hector 2
Hector2

Postby bluemax2 » June 14th, 2011, 5:02 pm

Here here!

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » June 15th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks for the comments! I'll try to answer them as best I can below:

Bluemax2: The look of the graybots may vary slightly from story to story and artist to artist. I wouldn't read too much into what color their eyes are at any particular moment. However, I do forsee Gothikka making another cameo before the story is finished.

Leto17: Thanks! "Thief in the Night" actually ends with chapter 6, but the storyline will continue throughout different tales over the next few months.

Hector2: Virginia is no saint, but she's also no Max Indeks on the asshole scale. That said, someday those responsible for what has happened in "Thief in the Night' will get their comeuppance for what they have done. It may not come right away, but someday it will come.

Thanks again for the kind words. Much appreciated!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » June 19th, 2011, 4:56 pm

Hi folks. A number of issues have caused us to have to delay the latest "Thief in the Night" update this week. Many thanks to Drake, who pinch hit with a chapter of "Roommates" in our absence. You can see it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=14084

We'll be back with the sixth and final chapter of "Thief" on July 3rd, after another issue of "Space Station Venus" drops next weekend. Then you can expect a new story from me and Finister starting in early August.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby madcap » June 26th, 2011, 7:43 am

Doc and Fin, I just wanted to say that I am LOVING the story so far, but I noticed the same thing bluemax did about the eyes. One of my favorite things about the greybots is how they have blank white eyes, so I was a little thrown off by that final image in chapter 5 as well. I wasn't sure if it had some significance or not, but I do hope that they continue to have the white eyes as we see more of them. Either way though, I am always happy to see more greybots. Even though it's kind of the same thing every time, I never get tired of seeing new victims get the greybot treatment!
madcap

Postby Doctor Robo » July 2nd, 2011, 11:57 am

madcap wrote:Doc and Fin, I just wanted to say that I am LOVING the story so far, but I noticed the same thing bluemax did about the eyes. One of my favorite things about the greybots is how they have blank white eyes, so I was a little thrown off by that final image in chapter 5 as well. I wasn't sure if it had some significance or not, but I do hope that they continue to have the white eyes as we see more of them. Either way though, I am always happy to see more greybots. Even though it's kind of the same thing every time, I never get tired of seeing new victims get the greybot treatment!

Thanks Madcap!

Just a heads-up that the eye discrepancy has been fixed. Our lovely Ginger, Dani, and Fran now have the pearly white eyes that you folks enjoy so much. My apologies for the confusion.

Look for a new update tomorrow. Thanks again!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » July 3rd, 2011, 9:13 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Grime City Stories: Thief in the Night” chapter six!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=25552

Voltara is practically a goddess among humans, and her awe-inspiring beauty is the stuff of myth and folklore. She is so exotically arousing that two of Metrobay’s most notorious villains have claimed her for their own, but she has managed to escape their grasp – for now. Unfortunately, her new adversary is a man who is accustomed to getting what he wants, and will stop at nothing to ensure she becomes his sexy slave.

Will Voltara be able to escape Max Indeks with her free will intact? Or is she doomed to join the ranks of the mindless and obedient? Find out in the sixth and final chapter of “Thief in the Night”, available only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » July 4th, 2011, 12:51 pm

Thanks for a great story! There's so much to comment on!

I know I said I'd do a detailed analysis...Give me a little time and late this week or weekend I should have the time.

This story has been fantastic!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » July 4th, 2011, 1:04 pm

leto17 wrote:Thanks for a great story! There's so much to comment on!

I know I said I'd do a detailed analysis...Give me a little time and late this week or weekend I should have the time.

This story has been fantastic!

Thanks, leto17! I'm looking forward to it!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo