Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard

Postby Doctor Robo » September 8th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard” issue #1 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=54

New site, new story! In our maiden voyage on MCcomix.com we invite you join us for an all-new Metrobay adventure starring a brand new character, and a host of familiar faces! Erica Donovan is a young, beautiful, skilled police officer, and someone with a great deal of authority in her department has shown a keen interest in her body of work. When she takes a new job working at The Funhouse, she thinks it will be a great move for her fledgling career. Little does she know that what lurks in the shadows of Metrobay’s notorious prison WILL change her life, but not necessarily for the better!

Just what sinister plot awaits the lovely Miss Donovan in her first day on the job? You’ll have to join MCcomix.com to find out!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Re: Members Area Update for 9/6: "Changing of the Guard" #1

Postby madcap » September 10th, 2009, 9:35 pm

I really dug this as an intro to something new. It was good to see Belinda again, and you did a great job of setting things up and getting right down to brass tacks. I LOVED the machine at the end. I LOVE the eye beam induction (I blame seeing The Dark Crystal when I was a kid) so it was great to see that. I look forward to seeing how her reprogramming turns out!
madcap

Re: Members Area Update for 9/6: "Changing of the Guard" #1

Postby Doctor Robo » September 12th, 2009, 11:02 pm

madcap wrote:I really dug this as an intro to something new. It was good to see Belinda again, and you did a great job of setting things up and getting right down to brass tacks. I LOVED the machine at the end. I LOVE the eye beam induction (I blame seeing The Dark Crystal when I was a kid) so it was great to see that. I look forward to seeing how her reprogramming turns out!

Thanks, Madcap! Our goal each week is to tell a little bit of story AND deliver some great action - either sexual, mind control, or both. If I've accomplished that, I consider the chapter a success!

Great call on the "Dark Crystal" reference, by the way. That wasn't intentional on my part, but I can totally see the resemblance!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Members Area Update for 9/13: "Changing of the Guard" #2

Postby Doctor Robo » September 12th, 2009, 11:02 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard” issue #2 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=54

It’s pretty safe to say that Sgt. Donovan’s first day in her new job did not exactly go as expected. What was supposed to be a routine get to know you session with her new boss turned into something much more sinister when it was revealed that the Warden is under the control of none other than that evil witch Belinda Giolla!

Now Erica is in for the fight of her life, for Belinda wants to use the poor cop as a guinea pig in some sort of fiendish mind control experiment. With a force of brainwashed guards running the place things don’t look good for Erica, but they look GREAT for us mind control fans!

Doctor Robo

Re: Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 13th, 2009, 5:15 am

Very hot conversion, I like the panty shot while she was sitting n her skirt pulled down first to reveal those panties while she is standing erect :P

Her uniform is hot and I never I thought I would but I love the pantyhose and are those recruits female rookie officers :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Postby Northern Chill » September 13th, 2009, 10:38 am

Nice opening chapters for this story..good touch with Belinda slyly referring to her previous dalliances with Ms. Metrobay and others. Good work!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » September 13th, 2009, 11:54 am

Northern Chill wrote:Nice opening chapters for this story..good touch with Belinda slyly referring to her previous dalliances with Ms. Metrobay and others. Good work!

I always appreciate it when readers notice those little details. Thanks for the kind words!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » September 26th, 2009, 12:26 am

I'm thrilled to see Belinda make her triumphant return. It's no secret I'm a passionate fan of her. She's just a delightfully twisted, kinky, cheer-worthy bitch with that hot yet slightly deranged look that makes her a great villainess.

Sgt. Donovan is also suitably sexy. She's got a great body and her new uniform is sleek and sexy. Very memorable.

Really great premise. I'm loving the "crime within the prison" set-up and watching Belinda seize control from the inside out. Very original and great to follow. Can't wait for more.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Members Area Update for 9/27: "Changing of the Guard" #3

Postby Doctor Robo » September 27th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: Changing of the Guard” issue #3 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1300

The Superheroine Squad is comprised of an assortment of powerful women with super-strong bodies and even stronger personalities. Just because these lovely ladies of the law have to work together doesn’t mean they always have to like each other. Case in point, the bickering duo of Bluebird and Swallow. These two crimefighting partners succeed in spite of their tempestuous relationship, not because of it!

It just so happens that on this night our intrepid heroines are investigating a kidnapping, but get more than they bargain for when the crime scene isn’t quite what they expected.

So what does this revelation mean for Bluebird and Sparrow, and how does it relate to what is going on in secret at The Funhouse? Read issue #3 of “Changing of the Guard” only at MCcomix.com to find out all the devious details!

Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 27th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Nice undies shot in page 34.
Love the fake crime scene trap where the heroines think that those guys are the cops which lets their guard down n forced to obey :twisted: .

Love the ending also :lol:
ashleychloroformed

Postby dumbtime » September 28th, 2009, 12:23 pm

This series is off to a HOT start and I just want more.

I There is something about BLuebird that makes her so scrumptious. Maybe its the look and the attitude. To me, she resembles a goodie two shoes version of Enchantress. I can't wait to see what Belinda does to her at the Funhouse.
dumbtime

Postby pelusa1ca » September 28th, 2009, 6:47 pm

I think the officer needs some proper mind controlled back-up rather than the thugs...after all there is going to be lots of suitable material shortly... :o

Great to see Max is back, hoping that the mayor and her staff make an appearance.

Great stuff as always,

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby leto17 » September 30th, 2009, 10:42 pm

I agree. I really like the story alot. I also enjoy the heroines that were introduced. Great work!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » October 1st, 2009, 11:23 am

Overall, it's great. :P It was surprisingly bondage-centric this time. I love The Boyz alot, but with all those hypnotized cops around, not using them seems like a small missed opportunity.

It's good to see Bluebird and Sparrow/Swallow again. Swallow in particular looks rather good but Bluebird has that sort of pure and innocent do-gooder vibe. I'm glad their rather strained partnership was referenced. Should make the coming chapters very interesting.
Trishbot

Postby mkmngr » October 4th, 2009, 12:37 pm

An excellent series, and well-worth my subscription.

It would be good to see "the influence" spreading out from MPCI, and the involvement of the Mayor. Perhaps she could bring one of the senior female police Commanders from MPC to MPCI, on the pretext of seeing how well Sgt Donovan is settling into her new position - maybe offering the Commander a photo-opportunity with the Mayor?

Maybe the Mayor would hand a Greentooth receiver (on the pretext of "I have a call for you") to the female MPC Commander just as they arrive at MPCI. This would enable us to watch her free-will fade away, so she will walk willingly into the Psycho-Slaver. After processing she leaves, still dressed outwardly in her dark-blue MPC Commander's uniform jacket, skirt and boots, but with the Donovan-style, body hugging MPCI uniform hidden beneath? Subjugation from within.....

The controlled female Commander would then be perfectly positioned within the MPC chain of command, to send selected female MPC officers across to Belinda at MPCI for modification, perhaps on the pretext of "an MPCI assessment"?

Keep up the good work - the artwork in Part 4 overnight shows incredible detail.
Mike
mkmngr

Next

Return to Doctor Robo