Halloween Havoc: The Bride

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Halloween Havoc: The Bride

Postby bluemax2 » November 9th, 2010, 12:56 am

I love Leto and the other's comments and concur with all but...
I do hope we can see more of this story continue with the zombabes returning to service their mistress, the good doctor, each other and hopefully bring in new zombabes to the fold.
Finn's vision of fetish and mind control is second to none and very much how I would envision such stories if I had his talent to draw and Doc's ability to write them.
All I can add is another vote to see more of this sequence and its characters very soon and much more of Finn's incredible fetish view of the mind controlled world.
Once again, thanks.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » November 9th, 2010, 5:10 am

bluemax2 wrote:I love Leto and the other's comments and concur with all but...
I do hope we can see more of this story continue with the zombabes returning to service their mistress, the good doctor, each other and hopefully bring in new zombabes to the fold.
Finn's vision of fetish and mind control is second to none and very much how I would envision such stories if I had his talent to draw and Doc's ability to write them.
All I can add is another vote to see more of this sequence and its characters very soon and much more of Finn's incredible fetish view of the mind controlled world.
Once again, thanks.

regards,

bluemax

I do concur on all counts!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » November 10th, 2010, 9:07 pm

I'm extremely pleased and grateful that for the most part you all enjoyed this story. It was a lot of fun to work on, and gave us a chance to try out some ideas that had been in our back pockets for quite some time now.

I think what we're going to do is add a special bonus chapter of "The Bride" to tie up some loose ends and perhaps feature a little more Zom-babe action. Look for that in the next couple of weeks. You guys don't mind, do you? ;)

Thanks again for all the kind words. We really do appreciate them, and we also appreciate your continued support of this site and our work. We couldn't do it without you!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby bluemax2 » November 11th, 2010, 2:10 am

Doc and Finn:
Thanks for the upcoming followup. I know most of us out here in reader/fan-land appreciate all you and Finn do.
Would it be asking too much to request some "raw" images of Zombabes after conversion in their beautiful attire? Especially Ms Metrobay with her posture collar and severe hair and pony tail.

Thank you again and keep up the great work.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby dumbtime » November 11th, 2010, 7:02 am

bluemax2 wrote:Doc and Finn:
Thanks for the upcoming followup. I know most of us out here in reader/fan-land appreciate all you and Finn do.
Would it be asking too much to request some "raw" images of Zombabes after conversion in their beautiful attire? Especially Ms Metrobay with her posture collar and severe hair and pony tail.

Thank you again and keep up the great work.

regards,

bluemax

I concur with Bluemax, especially about more of Ms. Metrobay Zom-babe. :D
dumbtime

Postby madcap » November 11th, 2010, 3:50 pm

I concur with them both, except I especially want to see more of Brown Sugar. :P
madcap

Postby leto17 » November 12th, 2010, 5:38 pm

The Zombabes do fascinate me. They have this rather unusual sexual and highly erotic severity.

I also feel that Gothikka is incredibly sexy and beautiful in a highly unorthodox way.

And Voltara! WoW! Such potential and such excellent delivery already.

As a result, I like the idea of a followup as well. My only concern is that it not be a conclusion or an end that finalizes things and prevents itself from being repeatedly worked into the storyline if that makes sense.
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » November 18th, 2010, 9:59 am

Doc and Finn:
I saw the cover for the upcoming "Bride" episode.
I can't wait to see it.
I and I'm sure all fellow fans, await more adventures of the Zombabes so beautifully attired.
Finn's imagination continues to astound me. What a vision. What great and tasty concepts he comes up with.

I also want to compliment him on the recent "musk of the minx" episode on Hipcomix. Yumm!

Keep up the great work both of you.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » November 20th, 2010, 8:36 am

The more I examine their scenes together, the more I think of the differences in Voltara and Gothikkas' physical designs in terms of skin tones, textures, eyes, and hair color, the more I think they contrast very well and actually complement one another as a couple. They actually "feel" like a couple that balances one another out very well based on their visual presentation if that makes sense. Great work!
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » November 21st, 2010, 7:27 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present the conclusion of “Halloween Havoc: The Bride”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=15073

The dark sorceress Gothikka has used her vast magical powers to transform some of Metrobay’s sexiest heroines into her obedient, worshipful coven. But, Halloween night is coming to an end, and as the hours tick toward dawn Gothikka’s powers are slowly fading away.

Now see how the story concludes, and get a hint of what’s to come with part five of “The Bride”, available only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/metrobaycomix
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » November 21st, 2010, 9:05 pm

I can't say much right now, but that was PERFECT from my perspective.

You did an excellent job of mixing gothic and mind control themes. Great "ending". That was fantastic!

You guys know how to do dark romance well!
leto17

Postby Akonkid » November 21st, 2010, 10:21 pm

Very pleased to see more of the Zom-Babes, more of Gothikka, and more of sweet, sexy Blackout. And I'm glad to know that all of the girls still retain a "taint" of Gothikka's vein inside of them. I wonder how that'll affect them in their day-to-day activities, or how much they might resist should she come calling again...

Excellent work, everyone!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby dumbtime » November 22nd, 2010, 11:09 am

Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! I think I'm in super mode lust for Zom-Babe Kelly. She has so reached her super hotness in that outfit and appearance that its taking me over the top. I can't stop staring at her all goth out and in the super sexy outfit. All the different angles you guys have showcast her at during the entirety of this production has about worked me over good. :D
I think that she is the best I've seen of a pixel beauty yet to date. If only, if only, if only I could have a real life version of such a powerful, juicy, raw breastiness standing in front of me with a worshipful mindset like hers (super naughty thoughts that can't be expressed in words running through me right now). Its driving me insane just thinking about it as I type this post............

...and to top the cake, she has been altered so much by Gothikka's venom, her true personality has been subjugated by the Zom-babe personality. Gothikka has created her subjects the way they should be - secretively. No one, not even the heroines themselves, knows what's been done or realizes that they have been turned in worshipful pets. Besides the fact of the subtle realizations happening, I doubt they will be able to tell they have undergone the transformation already or know that something was done to them. To me, that is true mind control at the max. It's exactly the way Digi treats American Amazon, as government property, and it exactly the way I like seeing Kelly/Ms. Metrobay treated. Others might not like it this way, but its pushing all the right buttons on my side.
dumbtime

Postby madcap » November 24th, 2010, 12:25 pm

Very nice conclusion, guys. Well done! It's nice that the "corruption" is still inside of the Zom-Babes and Chrissy, as someone else already pointed out. Though it's a shame that we probably won't see anymore of Gothikka's story until Halloween of next year! (You know, you don't have to wait until then... :P)
madcap

Postby The_Drake » November 26th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Hey there, I wanted to wait until the story finished before posting this.

Awesome - great artwork and costumes and some smashing writing.

(Not to mention a cool villain who happens to be scorching hot. )

Well done indeed!

Drake
The_Drake

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo